Dr. Charles Faber, DO

Dr. Charles Faber, DO

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Charles Faber, DO is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Warwick, RI. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 42 years.

3520 Post Rd

Warwick, RI 02886

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Faber

See how frequently Dr. Faber performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Larynx Conditions
Ear Disorders
Nosebleed

Dr. Faber's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Faber does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Laryngitis
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngitis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1975

Dr. Faber has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Faber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Faber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Faber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Faber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Faber to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Faber's Performance
    GOOD
in Warwick, RI |
Dr Faber literally saved my life on the golf course....diagnosing a collapsed lung w/ only a plastic cup... putting a hole in it w/ a golf tee. He has also eliminated my sleep apnea by removing my uvula. I have brought my children and grandchildren to his practice. Highly recommend
in Richmond,RI |
Dr. Faber and his staff are the Best in Rhode Island. Period. I no longer struggle with my Asthma. It's amazing the difference. My kids no longer get ear infections every other week, from the tubes he put in their ears nor do they suffer like I had for so long with Asthma. These were symptoms that other ENT doctors/pediatricians couldn't figure out. He literally saved my fathers life on a golf course with instruments he kept on him. I can not say enough good things about Dr.Faber
in West Warwick RI |
I have been a patient of Dr Faber for over 25 years. He is honest and very upfront and to the point. I was diagnosed with cancer. Together we decided to go to Dana Farber and treat my illness there through his office. Dr. handled all my needs here while getting communications back from Dana Farber. He was very compassionate to my sickness and helped me in all ways. I had just lost my mother and was diagnosed with a cancer at the same time. Dr was very truthful. His office is great! and HE!
in east greenwich |
brilliant!!! very straightforward . appreciated his candor concerning my diagnosis but he also proceeded immediately with arranging referrals to top specialists in boston for my diagnosis.
in warwick |
spent 30 minutes with me and my child. only doctor who could examine my child and made him feel incredibly comfortable. secretary stated he "was getting behind" but he was only concerned about my child. Was able to remove a bead from his ear while all the other docs wanted him to be brought to surgery under anesthesia. Secretaries are great also. Definitely recommend.
Narragansett, RI |
Waited 40 minutes to be seen. Front desk staff and nurses are wonderful. Dr. Fabre not so much. Only seen for 5 minutes the 2 times I went. After getting a MRI done went back and he came in and the 1st thing he said to me was "Oh goodness. This is bad. Very bad." Has a horrible bedside manner. Also upon check out decided to criticize, or talk down to, one of the front desk staff right in front of me which I thought was unprofessional.
in warwick,ri |
Fantastic office...secretaries go out of their way to help Dr Faber not only determined my problem but spent time going through all my medications which were having adverse interactions. this should have been done by my internist. I was having severe dizzy spells for 20 years which are now completed resolved and has changed my life for the better. What a great experience!
warwick , ri |
incredibly knowledgable! Only physicians who thought outside the box to make my diagnosis. Staff was extremely friendly .
Warwick, RI |
Nice bedside manner..he didn't do any testing when I viaduct 3 yrs ago...have me antibiotic and tools me if I came back Id get a tonsilectomy. Thus year had issues again and got 2nd opinion..CT scan done and found deviated septum from age of 2 yrs caused significant blockages....requiring surgery. On the road to recovery 3 yrs later than necessary. I don't blame doctors when hesitant to do testing, often they have large magnifying glass on them...but you still have to do right for the patient
in Warwick, RI |
Wish I could give 0 stars. the staff is terrible. Waited an hour and a half both times I visited. Dr. Faber sent me for testing I did not need which ended up being very expensive. Dr. Faber has terrible bedside manner. Would NOT recommend to my worst enemy.
in Cranston RI |
I paid the bill twice and am not able to receive my refund. I've been told on several occasions of my calling that they review MONTHLY and every overcharge is reimbursed...that was my first call to the office. My second call I'm told they review the accts but sometimes not monthly but they will reimburse me and its been since Oct 20 since the original bill was paid then Oct 23 when the second was cashed and its January and still no refund.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Faber, DO?
Are you Dr. Faber?