Dr. Charles Dolce, MD

Dr. Charles Dolce, MD

General Surgery  ·

Dr. Charles Dolce, MD is a general surgery specialist in Litchfield Park, AZ and has been practicing for 9 years. He specializes in general surgery, minimally invasive surgery, and more.

Arizona Hernia and Surgical Associates

14044 W Camelback Rd Ste 118

Litchfield Park, AZ 85340

• AARP
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Arizona PHCS
  • AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
  • Health Net
  • Mutual of Omaha

Learn about Dr. Dolce

See how frequently Dr. Dolce performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
Umbilical Hernia

Dr. Dolce's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Dolce "My mission is to focus on innovative clinical care and the pursuit of excellence through scholarly activities. This allows me to provide patients with state-of-the-art patient services and exceptional patient experiences."

• General Surgery
  • Bariatric Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Rochester
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • daVinci Robotic Surgery
    Other Education | Completed 2007

• Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 2005

Dr. Dolce does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dolce and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

St. Joseph's Westgate Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
America's 100 Best Hospitals Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Dolce is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View awards

Dr. Dolce's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dolce to family and friends

Dr. Dolce's Performance

I recently had the gastric sleeve surgery and was so lucky to have worked with not only Dr Dolce, but his staff as well. Diana was very helpful in working with my insurance through all the hurdles and excuses they gave not to approve the surgery. I am very thankful to her for her dedication!...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Melissa we are so glad that everything worked out and you were able to have the surgery. Please contact us if you need anything further. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with Arizona Hernia and Surgical Associates

Dr Dolce was great with explaining and taking his time with me so I was fully informed with my procedure. Due to my circumstances he was able to schedule my surgery in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend him. Can not say enough good things about him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a hernia operation that was not successful. I had to have a second surgery in order to repair the hernia, which was performed by a different surgeon.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I met with dr and he seemed pretty amazing!! I’m giving one start because his staff is complete incompetent!! I have been dealing with them since aug it’s now October and if you even get a real person to answer then your lucky!! I was informed my answering service the number changed and I still had...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Charles Dolce new phone number is 623-584-4882. He is a great doctor. He was patient with me and took the time I needed to explain my care. I called him at the phone number listed after his office moved locations and was directed incorrectly. The number I listed above is his new office.