Dr. Charles Dietzek, DO

Practices Vascular Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 136 reviews.
Author:
25 years ago I had my veins stripped, with numerous scars afterward. In addition, I went under a general anesthesia The surgery had at least one month recovery. Within a few years I saw another varicose veins appearing. I waited a long time. Then Eureka! I recently discovered that there was no need for fear. I came to VVI, times have certainly changed. Dt Dietzek and his staff did a fabulous job. No scarring and immediate recovery. Don"t wait. Put fear aside and make an appointment.
Author:
Doctor did excellent job in procedure. Listened to my concerns. Explained everything as he went along, which made me feel very relaxed.
Author:
Excellent Dr.! Excellent results!
Author:
Dr. Dietzek and his staff were excellent! They were professional, friendly and able to answer all of my questions. The procedures were pretty painless and the results exceeded my expectations.
Great Staff respecful and profesional
Author:
I had endovenous ablation, and was very pleasantly surprised with the whole process. I have had varicose veins for many years, and was previously treated with sclerotherapy. The endovenous procedure was far faster and more comfortable than sclerotherapy was. Recovery was a breeze. The biggest down-side for me was wearing compression hose! My results were great, with much reduced swelling almost immediately in my affected leg. The entire staff was great to work with, and very responsive.
Author:
looking forward to healthy legs with the help of dr dietzek
Author:
Dr. Dietzek presented a comprehensive venue. Thank you for your expertise and
Author:
Came in for a leg (vein) procedure...great staff who are all incredibly friendly and knowledgeable
Author:
All of my questions were answered by the doctor and staff.
Author:
Had a varicose vein treated in my leg successfully. Recommend anyone to get checked out for their leg problems!
Author:
veins went away after one treatment. very happy with the results
Author:
I am thankful that my doctor referred me to see Dr. Dietzek! The swelling in my legs has gone down significantly since treatment and the veins are gone.
Author:
I had a great experience. Doctor and staff were all professional and kind. Surgery went great. No more leg aching. Glad I came to Dr. Dietzek.
Author:
I have had a very good experience. Overall the staff and nurse practitioner are very helpful and friendly. I no longer have pain in my legs. I'm so happy with the outcome. I can't believe I waited 20 years to have this done!
Author:
doctors and staff were awesome
Author:
life with great looking legs, vein free.
Author:
Overall, it has been a great experience and I'm happy with the results.
Author:
My legs feel and look awesome. Thank you.
Author:
Easy process. Appointments are easy to make and there are evening hours. The entire process from appointments to insurance was seamless.
Author:
I am 51 years old and have not worn shorts or a short dress in over 20 years. A friend of mine recommended to me to come and see Dr. Dietzek a few years ago. I was so apprehensive and I guess afraid of the unknown. Now that I have had a vein closure procedure and a few sclerotherapy sessions, I wish I would have done this years ago. This is really a life changing procedure and I can not wait to go shopping for shorts and short dresses to show off my new legs!!
Author:
After one treatment I was pleased with the results of my legs. There was very little pain with the treatment
Author:
I suffered with pain and bulging veins for nearly 40 years. Dr. Dietzek changed that in 4 or 5 visits. These folks are the best!
Author:
I waited far too long to address the chronic pain in my legs due to varicose veins. The pain is completely gone! I also have gained much more confidence in wearing skirts and dresses now that the ugly bulging veins have been removed. I was a little nervous about a few procedures, but everyone in the office spends the time to discuss the process and the follow-up care very clearly. I am thrilled with my decision to take care of my legs. Don't hesitate to see Dr. Dietz...
Author:
Dr Dietzek and his staff were very professional and I am very pleased with the results of my procedure at The vein & vascular institute. I would highly recommend them.
Author:
Wish I had it done years ago
Author:
very pleasant, I have no pain in my leg now after my procedure. Doctor Dietzek was very calming.
Author:
I recommend Dr Dietzek to everyone. I am very happy with my results.
Author:
I had a sclerotherapy and VeinGogh treatment done in the office for the veins on my face. The surgeon and staff all were excellent! The results were amazing once all the swelling went down. I have lived with this for the last 15 years of my life and I am so happy to see them gone! Thank you, Dr. Dietzek!
Author:
no more pain or vein buldging
Author:
Dramatic positive results particularly in an area where I had previosly had a varicose vein removed about 15 years ago.
Author:
My third time here and always a great experience.
Author:
Dr. Dietzek and his team are welcoming, comforting and informative. I couldn't believe how much improvement I saw in my legs after just one treatment! I wore shorts for the first time in years! I highly recommend the Vein and Vascular Institute to anyone who is considering a procedure. You will be very happy with the results!
Author:
office staff and physician were great. no adverse effects.
Author:
I was really scared of any procedures. Heard in the waiting room from a friend that it was "easy peasy". The procedure went easy, no trouble. My leg looks perfect.
Author:
After sclerotherapy my legs look and feel great! I had swelling along with spider veins and all my swelling is gone after my sessions. I can't wait to wear shorts and dresses this summer!
Author:
I waited for years to get my spider veins done! I am so glad I finally had Sclerotherapy done. I am so pleased with my results and highly recommend Dr. Dietzek! I can finally wear shorts again after years of feeling self conscious about my legs.
overall an excellent experience
Author:
I came to the Lumberton, NJ office for my initial consultation. Before my appointment was over, Dr. Dietzek asked if I wanted to have the sclerotherapy for my spider veins on my legs done now since I was the last patient of the day! Of course I said, "yes"! His staff set everything up and I was out 40 minutes later! My legs look great! I highly recommend Dr. Dietzek. He was skillful, friendly, and professional. His staff was wonderful.
Author:
Dr. Dietzek explained that this would be the best procedure for me and my recent issues. I trusted his opinion because he had previously done microphlebectomy on both of my legs and am beyond pleased with my results.
Author:
Excellent care, wonderful outcome! I am grateful to have gone through the treatment and I am enjoying my new more active daily routine since my legs do not feel tired and heavy anymore.
Author:
So happy with results, finally, I have been dealing with an ulcer since last May. I came in January and by March my ulcer was healed! Finally, someone fixed the problem!
Author:
very pleased with my experience with dr dietzek very professional with great staff!
Author:
I can't believe the difference in appearance. Within in 3 days my spider veins in my cheeks disappeared. No side effects from procedure, just a happy customer.
Author:
I had the closure procedure ,it was painless and quite easy. The results are amazing, my legs feel great no more swelling and discomfort. Dr Dietzek did a wonderful job
Author:
dr. dietzek and his staff are very thorough
love the new look
Author:
I had a great experience, not painful at all. Great professional and friendly office staff. Just an overall great experience.
Author:
very understand to my issues.
Author:
Very good, the staff is great. Recovery was easy, no pain clean and neat