Dr. Charles Dietzek, DO

Dr. Charles Dietzek, DO

Vascular Surgery | Male

1101 White Horse Rd Ste C Voorhees, NJ 08043 Get Directions

As a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon, I have the optimum training to treat patients with Venous Disease. I am the founder of the Vein & Vascular Institute where we are dedicated to providing you with a compassionate environment and excellent care. We treat each patient with dignity and respect, where your comfort and safety is our utmost concern. I am here to help you meet your goal of maintaining or restoring your venous health and have you feeling and looking your absolute best.

Dr. Charles Dietzek, DO is a vascular surgery doctor who practices in Voorhees, NJ. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Dietzek is affiliated with Kennedy University Hospital - Stratford, Kennedy University Hospital - Washington Township, Virtua Marlton and Virtua Voorhees Hospital.

Dr. Dietzek's Experience

See how Dr. Dietzek's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dietzek

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Dietzek has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dietzek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dietzek to family and friends
    Dr. Dietzek's Performance
    From the first minute I walked into the facility I was impressed by the warm and friendly staff. The facility is beautiful, clean and very easy to access. Dr. Dietzek was extremely personable, kind and put me at ease immediately. He carefully reviewed my case, seemed genuinely concerned with alleviating my symptoms and gave me the time and attention that exceeded my expectations. This doctor is the BEST of the BEST all around. Five Stars and highly recommended! You will be in excellent hands.
    Voorhees, NJ |
    Dr. Dietzek and his staff are very professional. They make your feel very comfortable and put your mind at ease. Very quick procedures and recovery time. I was back to work the same day. I would recommend Dr. Dietzek and his staff to anyone, simply amazing.
    in Sewell, NJ |
    I am very pleased with the outcome of my left leg vein procedure. Prior to the procedure I had pain and throbbing in the leg. I now have no pain or throbbing and can sleep through the night. I highly recommend Dr. Dietzek to anyone with problematic varicose veins.
    in Marlton, NJ |
    I had two bulging veins in my right leg and was very self conscious about them. Dr. Dietzek took care of the problem completely. Very little discomfort. Had to wear a stocking for a couple days. I would recommend this Dr. for your vein problems.
    in Franklinville, NJ |
    Love Dr. Dietzek already recommended him to family and friends!
    in Sicklerville NJ |
    To all who are contemplating vein procedures done, I say don't hesitate. I too was Leary in doing so. I made an appt. and later cancelled.I later saw Dr Dietzek on Dr Oz and decided to go through with it and I have NO REGRETS. Dr Dietzek has changed my life. Before I would never wear short sleeves because of my vein problems.I now feel, happy and grateful due to the fantastic job the dr has done.Hes professional and really cares.If you are afraid there's nothing to fear. Thank You Dr Dietzek.
    Have you seen Dr. Charles Dietzek, DO?
    Are you Dr. Dietzek?

Dr. Dietzek's Care Philosophy

Dr. Dietzek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Vascular Surgery
    •  Board certified in General Surgery and General Vascular Surgery

• Top Doctor SJ Magazine, 9/2010
      • Top Doctor 2010 South Jersey Magazine, 8/2010
      • Sclerotherapy: introduction to solutions and techniques., Jan 2008

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dietzek's Board Certifications

• General Surgery
    • General Vascular Surgery

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
    • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
    • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
    • Aneurysm
    • Aortic Embolism and Thrombosis
    • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
    • Heart Disease

Southwestern General Hospital

Completed in 1990

SUNY At Stony Brook

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Dietzek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dietzek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Vascular Surgery

• Varicose Vein Procedure
    • Varicose Vein Surgery
    • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
    • Vascular Surgical Procedure
    • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)
    • Venous Sclerotherapy