Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Charles Crump, MD
Dr. Charles Crump, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Crump is affiliated with Parkridge Medical Center.

2205 McCallie Ave

Chattanooga, TN 37404

• 1st Medical Network
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • One Health
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Signature Health Alliance

Learn about Dr. Crump

Prevention is the key.  I'm very aggressive in managing and preventing disease, but I also hold my patients accountable for decisions they make regarding diet and exercise management.

Dr. Crump's Experience

Dr. Crump's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Crump does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• East Tennessee State University/James H Quillen College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Methodist Central Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Methodist Central Hospital

Dr. Crump has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Crump has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Crump does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crump and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Crump's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crump to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Crump's Performance
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Crump has been my physician for over fifteen years. I appreciate the time and attention he gives me on every visit. He goes above and beyond in not only making recommendations, but writing down information for me to investigate further. I especially like that he listens closely to my comments and concerns and never dismisses them as unimportant.
in GEORGIA |
Dr. Crump is a great man and an awesome doctor! Can't imagine seeing someone else!
in Fairchild |
Best Dr. and staff ever! They go out of their way to make accommodations to serve you, and their care and personal attention is second to none. These folk are like family to me. Thank you so much for all the years you have help me to manage my family's heath!
Chattanooga, TN |
I have always enjoyed coming to see Dr. Crump as my primary care physician. He and his staff listen carefully, discuss options with you, and is curious to learn what you're doing outside of prescriptions to help deal with any type of condition/disease/maintenance. Definitely recommend this practitioner!
in Chattanooga, TN |
100% would. Dr. Crump and his staff are the simply the best. They take the time with you but keep appt's pretty much always on time..... NO ONE DOES THIS ANYMORE... Beautiful office and soooo easy to get to. Plenty of parking. They care about you and getting you feeling better... not just brush you off or hurry you out the door.
Lookout Mtn , tn |
Excellent doctor, wonderful office and staff! Quick, courteous, and super easy to get in and out of!
in Fort Oglethorpe, Ga |
He's a positive and encouraging doctor. He's very informed and keeps up with current medical information. All of my family already see him.
in Mcminnville, TN |
He is a GREAT Doctor and a kind, helpful person. One appears to have known him and have been his friend for many years
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Crump is very personable. He cares about your health and encourages you to improve your health. He has been my doctor for over 20 years and I have been very satisfied with the care I have received.
in Soddy Daisy, TN |
Dr. Crump has been my physician for many years and he is down to earth, caring and easy to talk to. The office staff is also excellent and easy to deal with. Wait time is minimal for appointments.
in Rossville, GA |
Dr crump is a super doctor who really cares about your wellbeing. He always starts off your visit with smile and how you been lately. If something is not so good with your health or lab work he says hay don't worry we together can fix this and good lab work wow Dr Crump can just really make you feel so good leaving his office you feel like celebrating he can just pump you up !! Thanks Dr Crump " Chip " as some know him by for the years you have worked to keep me healthy And out of hospitals.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Crump's for over 16 years. He is a very knowledgeable doctor, as well as caring. I am typically very healthy, yet whenever I do have an issue, I am able to see him very quickly. I would highly recommend him to others looking for a provider
in Chickamauga, GA |
I couldn't be happier with Dr. Crump and his whole staff! They are always so welcoming and friendly. I've never been to a doctor who is so prompt with making his appointments. Dr. Crump always asks about my family and listens to my problems when I have them. I love that he recommends alternative solutions, not just medication. He genuinely cares about the health of his patients and it shows. Everyone there seems to love their job and that is a direct reflection of who they work for! THANK YOU!
in Wildwood Ga |
I could not possibly be more satisfied with Dr. Crump. He has always taken a personal interest in my health and well being. He has taken the time necessary with each visit to not only accurately assess any current issues, but to counsel me regarding what I can do to improve (this also includes a little scolding when appropriate) This balance in a health care provider is exactly what I have been looking for my whole adult life. His whole team is just the best. Phil
so rude and disrespectful.
We are very sorry to hear about this. We strive to treat all patients like family. Please contact our office, so we can discuss this review in more detail. - Casey Mahoney, Practice Administrator
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Crump is one of the best doctors & people I've ever met. He treats everyone, patients & staff, like he would his own family. He has helped me get my health in order & in line & always listens to what I have to say or ask about. I highly recommend him. Plus, his staff Roxane & Ada are the best & go out of their way to help as well. I'm grateful to have found them for my family healthcare.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Crump wants the best for his patients and he models the healthy lifestyle that he advocates. I really appreciate this because I have never been impressed with folk who live by the "do as I say, not as I do" philosophy. He not only allows me to try "natural" remedies, but encourages them rather than just pushing drugs. I greatly appreciate his help and support in maintaining and improving my health!
Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Crump and his staff do not let patients sit and wait for extended periods. He listens to what his patients have to say, and answers questions with clear, complete answers. His staff is very friendly and returns calls to the office in a timely manner.
Ooltewah, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Crumpled for 20 years. He is very knowledgeable, compassionate and thorough in all aspects of guiding me in managing my health.
Ooltewah, TN |
Dr. Crump is amazing! He spends time with his patients and doesn't rush them out the door.
Hixson, TN |
Dr. Crump is a very accomplished and caring medical professional. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a primary physician.
Chattanooga, TN |
I have been a patient of doctor Crump for many years. He's very professional and at the same time makes you feel relaxed when you r with him. He is considerate and straight forward with his exam and diagnosis. I would recommend him to anyone.
Ft Payne, AL |
Dr Crump & his staff are so amazing. They are very helpful and friendly.
in Chattanooga, TN |
During my visits, Dr. Crump makes things clear and concise about my condition and what I need to do to improve. I never leave confused or not understanding what I need to do to better myself.
Lookout Mountain |
Dr. Crump has been my doctor for many years, and he and his staff do a great job! I highly recommend him!
in Soddy, TN |
Dr. C has been my primary doctor for going on twenty years. I have no complaints. Always has time for my questions, never seems to be in a hurry and is thorough. His office runs on time.
Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Crumps is a great physician. Always concerned about his patients well being and very thorough in all aspects of examinations. Always highly recommend him to friends.
Lawrenceville, GA |
Very personable and understanding. I have been with Dr crump for almost 20 years
Great physician
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Crump has been my physician for many years, and I highly recommend him. Love the new offices, too!
in Signal Mounation, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Crumps for 15+ years. From start to finish he and his staff are friendly, professional and thorough. I highly recommend Dr. Crump and his staff.
Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Crump has been the best physician I have had. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and thorough. Both my wife and I have Dr. Crump as our primary doctor, and we think that's a plus.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Crump and his personal staff are very thorough, courteous, and considerate. I have never had a doctor I trusted more, or appreciated more. Thank you Dr. Crump and staff for all you do to give each patient excellent care. I feel like his staff goes above and beyond to give prompt and courteous service.
chattanooga, tn |
I needed a dr when I moved to Chattanooga. Dr. Crump had good reviews online, but I will be looking for another dr. He is very abrupt, very crude, & disrespectful. He seems more interested in showing how cool he is with his fancy tennis shoes. He does not like you to ask him questions and he does not seem to know the answers. I had an EKG done. He said there was a problem. I asked to look at the EKG tape and to show me what he saw. He could not explain the results and got angry that I had asked.
in Signal Mountain, TN |
Dr. Crump and his staff were professional, courteous and helpful. He took the time to listen to my concerns and made me feel more like a friend than just another patient.
in Dunlap, TN |
The addition of Dr. Magdalena Santos to the diagnostic and treatment capabilities of Dr. Crump's practice is beyond excellent. My personal experience with both demands more than words. Their detective capabilities are top notch.
South Pittsburg, TN |
My husband and I both have gone to Dr Crump for many years and have always been more than satisfied with the care we have received! He is extremely knowledgeable and very compassionate. We won't go anywhere else.
in Ringgold, GA |
I like Dr. Crump. He is always always glad to see me, both he and his staff are welcoming. He never makes me feel rushed and answers all of my questions. He is a physician, not simply a doctor. He is one of the few doctors I've had in my life, that is truly dedicated to the study of medicine, and not to "just make a buck" like many practitioners. I'm not just a dollar sign. His new office is top of the line.
in Chattanooga, TN |
As always, very attentive and thorough with very little wait time.
in Soddy Daisy, TN |
So confused right now about this Doc. I saw him for the first time in January of 2015, and loved it!! I saw him the entire year of 2015 and had a healthy year. Due to Obamacare i had to switch Docs for 2016. Now, in 2017 I am able to see him again, but his staff says he wont see me again since I had to switch Docs and had my files transferred. Are you kidding me!?! I would NEVER have left if it was my choice. He was the only Doc in 10 years that was able to get me feeling alive again. just wrong
in Chattanooga, TN |
I highly recommend Dr. Crump. He is a very caring physician and has always worked hard to get to the bottom of any issues I have had. I have been seeing him for 16 years and would not go anywhere else!
in Ringgold, Ga. |
Have been a patient for 18 yrs. and have always been satisfied. Always calls back when I leave message and has provided great care. Staff is also GREAT.
in Tullahoma, TN |
I have gone to Dr. Crump for 18 years. I always felt rushed or pushed through exams. I recently missed an appointment in March (which I canceled) tried to get another appointment and they wouldn't give me one. Told me I should go to physicians care. Which I found to be very bizarre. I guess because I am healthy, and only need to go once a year for a physical, my business isn't wanted due to them not making enough money off of me. Oh, well...
Have you seen Dr. Charles Crump, MD?

Visit Dr. Crump

Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Crump accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • 1st Medical Network
    Aetna POS
    Choice PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Network C
    Network P
    Network S
    Flexcare
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna HMO
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
    Choice Care