Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM

Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Male

Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Brooksville, FL. He specializes in podiatry.Read his story

Chapel Podiatry

12084 Cortez Blvd

Brooksville, FL 34613

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Chapel's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Chapel treats Ankle Sprains and Strains more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Chapel treats this condition more than 87% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
high

Dr. Chapel treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Chapel treats this condition more than 87% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Plantar Wart
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Wart Removal

"Charles P. Chapel, DPM is Board Certified in Podiatric Orthopaedics, and received his medical degree from the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in 1984. Dr. Chapel specializes in and treats conditions such as: achilles tendon, ankle instabi...

• Podiatry

Dr. Chapel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chapel

3.8

Dr. Chapel?
Dr. Chapel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM
Dr. Chapel and his staff were amazing with my 12 year old that was very scared. They answered every question I had. I would recommend him to anyone and would return to him if I needed him again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM?
Dr Chapel is an excellent Podiatrist and is very thorough. He resolved all my problems and ran the necessary tests to make sure I was O.K. Being a diabetic with neuropathy I was very comfortable with my treatment. Chapel Podiatry and Associates also has a very friendly and pleasant staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM?
If I could give a 0 I would!! He insisted on thinking my daughter was sexually active demanding a pregnancy test before treatment. We told him multiple times she wasn’t active, she was on birth control and NOT pregnant. Long story short he got angry, was very disrespectful, stating he didn’t care if we liked it or not and we were dismissed! We could take our business somewhere else. To top it off the front desk lady Tammie was a complete B. The nurse was the only one that was super nice. Horribl
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM?
A great Dr with a big heart. He saved my foot and possibly my life. You would be hard pressed to find a better Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM?
Hello, I’m here to tell you about my experiences with Dr. Chapel. As a patient of his for many years, he and his staff are very personable, very professional, and very very helpful. I will be the first one to tell you that I am a very hard patient, fighting Dr. Chapel all the way about my treatments, but yet still took the time to work with me, and the particular problem I was in there for still HEALED. Thanks to Dr. Chapel, I would say that he is part miracle worker along with his great staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM?
I had gotten a really bad infection in my toe and the four podiatrists I had seen earlier all treated it as if it would be okay. My toe was getting worse and I was still being told that everything would be okay. Dr Chapels staff got me an early appointment. Dr Chapel did a thorough examine and saved my toe. Capable, always courteous, willing to take time to explain, I’m grateful I have had Dr Chapel as my doctor. It’s my pleasure and without reservation I recommend Dr Chapel to anyone in need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM?
Great doctor with a great practice. Very compassionate yet willing to crack a joke to make you smile. Like a big family! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM?
I have seen other podiatrist in the area and decided to see Dr Chapel because I heard great things about him. I am so happy I came to see Dr Chapel. I have never had such an extensive evaluation from any other podiatrist. Dr Chapel & his staff were very personable. Dr Chapel is very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr Chapel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM?
My experience with this outstanding Professional is, without a doubt, the smartest medical treatment that I, or anyone could hope for. I went in with a totally messed up foot and by following Dr Chapels directions, my foot has recovered better than I could have ever hoped for! Dr Chapel is, in my view, the top (or least) the best in his profession. If I should ever damage or hurt my feet again, I would most certainly seek Dr Chapels services. Thank you Dr. Chapel. Bravo Zulu!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM?
Today was my first visit and I was very enjoyable staff and doctor where very kind and professional I highly recommend them for your foot care needs !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM?
Dr Chapel is very thorough. He listens to your concerns and has great solutions. I'm very pleased with the results I experienced. Dr Chapel and his staff were very pleasant and easy to work with. I'm glad I came here for my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM?
Dr. Chapel and Gus staff are very professional. I went to him for heel pain and other issues I was having. He is very thorough unlike other doctors where your in and out in ten mins. He spends time with his patients he is a very pleasant Doctor. I work at a local hospital and all his patients as well as myself have all good things to say about him. You will be satisfied with his care. Keep up the good work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM?
Dr. Chapel's staff is most definitely the rudest and most inattentive staff I have ever encountered in the medical field. They do not take into consideration the amount of time set aside by a patient to make an appointment and have little regard towards the effect of the patient. If Dr. Chapel's staff is a reflection of him, then I am glad I passed up on the opportunity to meet him. Because front office personnel are your first impression and unfortunately it wasn't a good one for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Chapel, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Chapel?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
BlueDental Choice
NetworkBlue
Coventry Health Care
Wellpath Preferred PPO
Coventry Health Care of Florida
Employer Group Open Access HMO
Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
Employer Group PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Chapel treats patients.

Oak Hill Hospital