Dr. Charles Caperton, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityMaleAge 50

Dr. Caperton

Caperton Fertility Institute

6500 Jefferson St Ne Albuquerque, NM 87109

Dr. Charles Caperton, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Albuquerque, NM. He is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Caperton to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Caperton is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital Albuquerque, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital
    Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Mexico

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Reproductive Endocrinology Disorders
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Caperton accepts

Dr. Caperton accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Caperton

4.4

4.25531914893617%

Dr. Caperton?
  • Appointment scheduling (41)
  • Office environment (41)
  • Staff friendliness (41)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (7)
  • Appointment was rushed (6)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (6)
Living with infertility issues can be a real nightmare and embarking on the journey to resolve those issues is often equally frightening. My wife and I both had significant issues that were preventing unassisted conception. We attempted multiple paths with multiple fertility professionals in the southwest region and our only successful results were at the Caperton Fertility Institute with Lee, Kelly, and their outstanding staff. Performing fertility treatments is an art based on science. There are subtleties and nuances that greatly influence the intended outcomes and the patient plays as big a role as the doctor in affecting the odds of success. When you want to maximize your odds you need to make sure your fertility specialist is not just a doctor but also an artist. When it comes to performing IVF procedures Dr. Lee Caperton is a virtuoso in the field and we highly recommend him over others in the southwest region.
Brent Miller – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Caperton, MD?
Dr. Caperton is easily the most knowledgeable, professional, and respectful gynecologist I have ever visited. Pelvic exams were always a point of anxiety for me but he and his staff are extremely skilled and gentle while being respectful of your privates - every doctor needs to conduct themselves like Dr. Caperton and his staff conduct themselves. The costs of services here are reasonable and the office itself is spotless; everyone here is patient and kind. The exam and procedure rooms are classily decorated. I even had a surgery here and the whole experience met that standard of excellence I see throughout the office. Even if I don't get pregnant I will still recommend Dr. Caperton to anyone struggling with fertility. This is literally the best gynecological facility anywhere, even better than some doctors in big cities like Boston. 5 stars across the board!
T – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Caperton, MD?
My husband and I met when I was thirty-five, and we were eager to start a family! We tried to get pregnant for six months (without success) and decided it was time to see a Fertility Specialist. We are very fortunate that our OBGYN referred us to Caperton Fertility Institute. We got an appointment right away with Dr. Caperton, and he ran tests to find out why we weren’t conceiving. The testing indicated that I had advance stage endometriosis and a low ovarian reserve. My first response to my diagnoses was sadness and fear (I was afraid that I would never be able to have a child)! My husband and I highly recommend Caperton Fertility Institute. Dr. Caperton and his staff are kind, caring and go above and beyond for their patients. IVF is a very difficult process with many ups and downs. Despite our difficulty, we were blessed with our son in April 2019. Finally, our dream of becoming parents is a reality! K&B
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Caperton, MD?
After 1 living child and a total of 5 losses including two ectopics in order to have another child I had to take the IVF route for mine and my babies safety! It was a long 9 months but Drs Lee and Kelly Caperton and their team made me feel like family. I trusted them and followed their instructions exactly. I was extatic learn that we were successful on the first try and now due to give my son a sibling in November 2018! I love everyone who works there (Ashley always made me smile)! Thank you!
Amanda C in Rio Rancho, NM – May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Caperton, MD?
When we first wanted to add to our family a couple of years ago, I never imagined we’d experience multiple heartbreaking miscarriages. We were referred to Dr. Caperton for further help. I was so impressed by everyone’s kindness...from the initial call I made to every single appointment, every staff member was so compassionate and caring. With the expert care we received, we happily welcomed a little boy last October. We are forever grateful to the Caperton Fertility family.
Jess in Albuquerque – May 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Caperton, MD?
One year ago today I had the opportunity to meet Dr.Caperton and all of his staff. Never did I think that one year later I'd be 27 weeks pregnant waiting on our little bundle of joy, our miracle Sebastian to arrive in July. I'm beyond thankful and so very blessed that I found Caperton Fertility to make my wish and dreams come true. The comfort, care, compassion, and love they show their patients is wonderful and I always knew I was in the absolute best care. There is no place better than here.
Melissa in Alamogordo NM – Apr 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Caperton, MD?
Being in my early twenties and having issues with weight gain, painful menstrual cramps, and an extreme level of exhaustion along with infertility, I felt broken. My primary care doctor told me I just needed to lose weight and seemed she wasn't listening to me. I was referred to Dr. Caperton and from our very first meeting I could tell he and his team truly cared. We are now proud to say we are awaiting our miracle baby come this June.
Brittany in Albuquerque, NM – Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Caperton, MD?
Dr. Caperton is a truly caring physician, and has shown this compassion from the day my wife and I first walked into the clinic. He makes it a point to provide education and information every step of the way.
Mar 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Caperton, MD?
Most appointment interactions were with staff who are not doctors and follow up for everything from medication to billing was a nightmare. If you're willing to do most of the leg work after paying for the service this might be the place for you. Looking for other fertitlity specialists in the area or possibly southern Colorado might turn up professionals who act like they care.
Mar 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Caperton, MD?
There are no words to express the extreme gratitude we have for Dr. Charles and Dr. Kelly Caperton and there Amazing Team. From day one every single person was Incredibly caring, knowledgeable and committed to our success. They have truly made our dreams come true. We are profoundly blessed to have found Caperton Fertility.
Verodar in Albuquerque, NM – Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Caperton, MD?
Words can not express the depth of our gratitude to you and your team for giving us the gift of life. After 3 years of trying to conceive and two unsuccessful IVF at a different facility, I finally got pregnant with twins!! My husband and I had an excellent experience with Dr. Caperton and his team. Through the entire process, we felt warmth and support of everyone in the office. Dr. Caperton is extremely knowledgeable, caring and professional and we can not thank him enough.
N.K in Albuquerque, NM – Feb 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Caperton, MD?
I would not recommend Dr. Caperton's office at all. His care is virtually nonexistent since he performed none of the IUI procedures himself. Nursing staff did everything. I also did not think his protocols were current. I had consultations in DC and Los Angeles and their protocols were much more thorough. After a year of seeing him, we decided to go elsewhere and have had two pregnancies.
Albuquerque, NM – Sep 27, 2016
Thank you for your feedback. Historically, many...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Caperton, MD?
Dr. Caperton and his team are absolutely amazing!!! Dr. Caperton and his team of nurses are very professional, caring, patient, and always optimistic. Dr. Caperton treated my wife for infertility, and was the kindest most compassionate Doctor either of us has ever had. When we thought we would never be able to have children of our own, he always gave us hope. After two years of disappointments, my wife and I are finally pregnant for the first time. We owe it all to Dr. Caperton and his team.
Rio Ranco, NM – Jul 01, 2016
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Caperton, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Caperton?

Comprehensive care for the entire human being is essential to the philosophy at Caperton Fertility Institute. Lead by the only Board Certified Fertility...Read more

Dr. Lee Caperton completed his subspecialty training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Fertility at the University of Texas and also remained on Staff...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility