Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Buzzanell

Blue Ridge Pain Management

3 Walden Ridge Dr Ste 100 Asheville, NC 28803

Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Asheville, NC and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine.

Dr. Buzzanell accepts

Dr. Buzzanell accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

3.6

Dr. Buzzanell?
Dr. Buzzanell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD
Dr. Buzzanell is the absolute best pain doctor I've ever been to. He's kind and has always been helpful and has gotten me out of pain I've been in for over 40 years. I'd recommend him to everyone. He is very professional and I can't say enough good about him. Everyone in severe pain should be going to this doctor!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
My visit was great. All staff is very respectful. Dr. Bushnell is very caring and concerned about other aspects of my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Buzzanell since 2013 treating me for spinal stenosis and other issues in the Lumbar and Saccrum. Dr Buzzanell manages my chronic and disabling pain with nerve block and RFA procedues and a intrathecal pain pump. Recently the pain has caused me to spend 18 hours a day in bed. I had an appointment yesterday and Dr Buzzanell determined my pain is from trigger points. He gave me 6 injections. Today I'm having no pain! I'm grateful and appreciative of Dr Buzzanell.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
Friendly, caring support staff. Well appointed and comfortable offices and exam rooms. Dr Buzzenell is one of the few doctors that took his time in our first visit which included a physical examination, a summary of what he had learned from the referral (yes he had read it) and then gently coaxed me from a position of ‘frozen’ patient to a person comfortable in a frank and open discussion on what I had been through, and what to and not to expect. I leave each appointment feeling cared for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
I have been a patient at Blue Ridge Pain Management for around ten year. At the point that I had my first appointment I had given up on anyone believing what I was saying was wrong and helping me. From the first moment I met Dr Buzzanell, I knew that I had found a doctor that was listening to what I was saying and cared about what I had been going through for a few years. He has helped me to get back my life, and I often say to people that he saved my life. It is hard to live with chronic pain
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
Dr. B is a very caring and competent doctor that has given me a lot of pain relief from my lower back and knees. I have been a patient of his for about 4 years and would recommend him very highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
Dr. Buzzanell is persistent in taking care of my pain. He doesn't give up where others have. He's relentless!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
Love Dr. Buzzanell, he is such a caring helpful doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Buzzanell for almost 2 years. I was struck by a texting driver 5 1/2 years ago leaving my mentally and physically disabled. I have receptive and expressive aphasia. Since our first meeting Dr Buzzanell has always shown that he truly cares about my situation. They have greatly reduced my acute and chronic pain. The staff is always friendly and though I'm afraid of Doctors I have no fear going to see him! I recommend his practice to ANYone wanting to lessen their pain. A+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
This doctor and Blue Ridge Pain Management Center has been very beneficial to me. I moved from another state and was concerned about my pain management. Dr. Buzzanell and his staff have been great, always friendly and considerate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
I became a patient of Dr. Buzzanell's in 2013 after having two failed back surgeries from two herniated discs. I was in such terrible pain I could not walk and was using a wheelchair. It wasn't until I met Dr. Buzzanell who really took the time to sit and listen to my problems and concerns that I experienced true relief from my chronic pain. Dr. Buzzanell's created a treatment plan tailored to my busy lifestyle and has really improved the quality of my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
This practice is great! Everyone is welcoming and empathetic, from the front desk to checkout. The clinical staff is knowledgeable and courteous, especially the young male nurse with the good hair. The new PA, Haley, is smart and competent. Doctor Buzzanell (Dr. B.) is the only physician I’ve ever been around who actually listens to what I say and will do everything he can to help. I’m so glad I found this practice, I can’t imagine going anywhere else in town, or even in the state.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
The office staff is helpful. Dr B. Is knowledgeable and current in his treatments. He listens, he is friendly and adjusts his treatments based on past results and new information. He has greatly helped in alleviating a lot of my pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
Dr Buzzanell takes the time to listen and develop customized treatment plans. He and his support team are top notch. After seeing my share of pain management doc’s, I will look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
This Dr. yanked on my neck in a flexion manner, while I laid face down on his procedure table, without ever informing me that he was so much in the room or of his intentions before hand. After doing so he informed me he had placed my neck in a position for a procedure I was not even scheduled to have. He and his staff stated that I had displayed a "drug seeking behavior" and gave me nothing for pain while I suffered with the severe broken neck. My neck rapidly became worse after his actions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
The nurses/employees at the desk cackle frequently with laughter because of some shared jokes between them which are at the very least unprofessional. The main issue is wait. After being told to come for a procedure already medicated, I waited for over an hour in a room without even a magazine. When I finally had had enough, I went out and was told it would be 30 more minutes. I waited 40 more minutes. Nothing. I went out again and said I was going to leave if he wasn’t going to see me soon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
The BEST — I’ve been to multiple pain specialist in other states and it wasn’t until Blue Ridge Pain Management and Dr. Buzzanell- who discovered I had been treated for issues in the past I NEVER had and I had been loaded up with pain medications I didn’t need. After multiple years of misdiagnosis, Dr. Buzzanell diognosed my exact problems and treated them accordingly. Dr. Buzzanell doesn’t “play around “ with the seriousness of narcotics and doesn’t prescribe them haphazardly. Strict monito
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
Wait time once you get to the office is terrible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
Very rarely do you find a doctor who seems to truly care about their patients the way that Dr. Buzzanell does. He takes a personal interest in every one, and is one of the most compassionate doctors I've ever met. He does everything in his power to help his patients, and I feel blessed to have found him. The office is gorgeous, clean, and welcoming, and the staff is always smiling and go out of their way to help you. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?
I have been a patient for many years when I came to this office I was disabled and weighed 474 I had just gotten out of a wheelchair with dr buzzanells help I now weigh 300 and I am returning to work soon he is a very kind and good doctor but he is also a very honest if he can't help you he will not waste your money
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Buzzanell, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Buzzanell?

• Anesthesiology