Dr. Charles Butrick, MD

Dr. Charles Butrick, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  |
45 reviews

Dr. Charles Butrick, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Overland Park, KS. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Butrick is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center, Overland Park Regional Medical Center and Saint Luke's South Hospital....See Less

Urogynecology Center

6730 W 121st St

Overland Park, KS 66209

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Butrick

I'm board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstruction Surgery. I have made it my mission to provide the best care for females suffering with pelvic issues.

Dr. Butrick's Experience

Dr. Butrick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Bacterial Vaginosis
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Female Urinary Stress Incontinence
  • Incontinence
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pelvic Floor Tension Myalgia
  • Urethral Diverticulum
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginectomy
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Kansas State Universary, Manhattan, Ks
  • Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery-2013
    Other Education | Completed 2013
  • Washington University School Of Medicine / Barnes-Jewish Hospital
    Other Education | Completed 1984

Dr. Butrick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Butrick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Butrick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Butrick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Butrick to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Butrick's Performance
in Olathe, KS |
I believe Dr. Butrick saved my life. He repaired what two other local urogynecologist surgeons failed to do. I couldn't walk across the street without excessive urine leakage. When I did leave the house, I found myself lingering around bathroom doors so I wouldn't have an accident. At 55 yrs. old, I became a hermit. I found Dr. Butrick. He listened attentively, was empathetic and explained my options for a REAL repair by him. Thanks to Dr. Butrick, I'm no longer incontinant and social again!
DES Moines Iowa |
Amazing Dr! Spent lots of time with me and was very through with diagnosis. Thankful I visited him after my hysterectomy for sexual disfunction.
Chicago, IL |
I really like Dr. Butrick, but I love his nurses. Sue is the sweetest most caring nurse. I hope she reads this because she's amazing and I am always so glad when I get scheduled with her. Margo and Tasha are also wonderful. Tasha gives me a hug everytime I go in. So sweet! Dr Butrick is caring too he just shows it differently. He will interupt you and be curt but he just wants to help you and get you to feeling better. I will definitely continue seeing him and his staff.
in Lawrence, KS |
Dr. Buttrick saved my moms emotional and physical health. She had been to many docs and was basically told that her problems were "in her head." She was truly miserable for almost a year when we found Dr B. He immediately diagnosed her w vulvadynia and began treating her. She was significantly better the next day!!! Subsequently, she has had complete remission of the condition. We love Dr. B and his staff!
in Raymore, MO |
Dr Butrick is one of the most caring and thorough doctors on my health team. He and his staff respond quickly to questions and get me in for same day appointments when necessary. I am so thankful to have Dr Butrick and his staff close by. I highly recommend them!
Prairie Village, KS |
I spent several months in deep, debilitating, misdiagnosed pain until I found Dr. Butrick. He was extremely professional, and listened to me in great detail before he gave a thorough examination and diagnosis. His recommendations for specific pain meds, along with rehab, literally worked in the first several days. I'd expected this to be a long, drawn out issue, but after finding him, everything changed for the better. Cannot recommend him highly enough! Thanks to Dr. B and his staff.
in Lee's Summit, MO |
I feel so fortunate that we have Dr. Butrick in the KC Metro area. I have been to many doctors over the last 20 years for my IC and pelvic floor problems and I feel like Dr. Butrick is the only doctor who truly understands my condition and how to treat it.
in Warsaw, mo |
My first vsit in 2009 was a referral after serious complications from surgery another doctor performed. Dr. butrick was nt a warm and fuzzy doctor, but his intuitiveness and focus on what was happening with me was very reassuring. He is extremely bright, very thorough and I truly believe he saved my life. Staff is great. Dr. B knows what he is doing, he stays up to date on current best practices and I truly trust him with my life.
Overland Park, KS |
Egotistical jerk!! Talked down tio me even though I'm an intelligent, educated health professional! Inexcusable! Didn't listen to me, spent very little time, poo-pooed dietary changes to help IC. All he wanted to do were diagnostic procedures. They weren't necessary given the obvious symptoms of urgency, frequency and bladder pain. Find someone else in KC!
Overland Park, KS |
Very precise, answered all my questions.
in Kansas City, MO |
I tell family and friends all the time about Dr. Butrick. He's amazing. He handles all the toughest cases. When I had several bad experiences from other doctors in the area I finally was given Dr. Butrick's name. I had 3 prior surgeries by other physicians and each time my pain increased. The other doctors didn't know how to handle pain especially prior to surgery. I wish I had gone to him first. It would have saved me a lot of anguish.
Davenport, IA |
Definitely a cookie cutter practice. It's the doctor's way only. The most egotistical physician I have ever met.
in Olathe, KS |
Did not listen. Did not take into consideration other chronic illnesses I have. I came away with orders for multiple physical therapy visits, and 2 procedures. However all I went in for was frequent urinary infections. Not once did he get a sample & treat the I had at the time, even after me telling him & the nurse I suspected I had one. I had to go to an urgent care clinic when I left & was diagnosed with infection. I felt he has a cookie cutter response without actually listening.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Butrick, MD?
Are you Dr. Butrick?

Visit Dr. Butrick

Dr. Butrick accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA