Dr. Charles Bryars III, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Charles Bryars III, MD
Dr. Charles Bryars III, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Mobile, AL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Bryars III is affiliated with Providence Hospital.

Dr. Bryars III' Experience

See how Dr. Bryars III' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bryars III

Dr. Bryars III accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Bryars III is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bryars III has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bryars III' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bryars III to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Bryars III' Performance
Mobile, Al |
Dr. Bryars has been my primary care doctor for 10 years managing several chronic issues I have. He always sits down and takes the time to figure out what's going on with me. Thoughtful and genuinely knowledgeable. Better than any doc in the box, I recommend him to anyone and everyone
in Mobile, AL |
I will never go to this doctor again. I am young (20s) and experienced rectal bleeding with no aggravating factor twice within 2mo. First time I went to the hospital ER. They told me it may be a hemorrhoid way up there and that it should resolve and to sched a colonoscopy if it happened again. 2 months later it happened again. I explained what happened and he showed no concern because I was not the "correct" demographic to have these issues. I had to DEMAND that he perform this for me. Lazy doc.
in Mobile, AL |
Terrible. I will never see this doctor again. My normal doc in this practice is Dr. Hall who is wonderful. Saw Bryars just because I needed to get in quickly and Hall was off. Terrible bedside manner & refused to prescribe anything to help with my ailment. Told me it should last around 10 days, and since I was 4 days in already, to just ride it out the remaining 6 days. Not happy with that, I went to my ENT later that day who prescribed 3 meds...I was feeling better on the 2nd day of meds
Mobile, AL |
They injected me with expired medicine. Really?
Mobile, AL |
Shows no concern for you or why your there, Was quick to just refer me to another doctor with out even checking me, but still collected my copay...
in Mobile, AL |
Dr Bryars always sits down and is genuinely interested in both my physical and mental well-being. Never makes anyone feel rushed, and is very thorough in taking care of all aspects of my health, as well as my husband's health. He has been our primary physician since 1988, I cannot imagine going through life without knowing that this caring man is always there for us!
Have you seen Dr. Charles Bryars III, MD?
Are you Dr. Bryars III?

Compare Dr. Bryars III

Dr. Bryars III' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Bryars III has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bryars III' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Bryars III does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bryars III and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF SOUTH AL COLL OF MED

Graduated in 1984

University of South Alabama Medical Center

Completed in 1985

University of South Alabama Medical Center

Completed in 1987

Dr. Bryars III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bryars III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bryars III does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bryars III and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.