Dr. Charles Breeling, MD

Dr. Charles Breeling, MD

Family Medicine | Male

As a physician, I am dedicated to providing care of the highest quality that is cost effective to my patients and their families. I always treat my patients with the utmost respect and compassion.

Dr. Charles Breeling, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Corpus Christi, TX. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Breeling is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Shoreline and Corpus Christi Medical Center - Bay Area .

Dr. Breeling's Experience

See how Dr. Breeling's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Breeling

Dr. Breeling accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Breeling has admitting privileges.

Dr. Breeling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Breeling to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Breeling's Performance
in Ingleside, TX |
Doctor Breeling is very special. His common sense approach along with his vast medical knowledge is what keeps me going back to see him. His bed side manners are unique and have been past down to his staff. He never makes you feel like he's in a hurry. He makes sure all your questions & concerns are answered.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
I have always loved and appreciated Dr Breelings' experience. He is friendly and caring. He can walk in the room see a problem and immediately address most issues. If you need a referral, he is quick to get you an appointment with a specialist. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone searching for a Family Physician.
in CORPUS CHRISTI |
DR. BREELING HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR ALMOST 20YRS NOW. DR BREELING LISTENS TO YOU AND YOUR NEEDS. GREAT GUY. HE'S DOWN TO EARTH, FRIENDLY AND STRAIGHT FORWARD. I APPRECIATE THAT. CAN'T IMAGINE HAVING ANY OTHER DOCTOR.
Corpus Christi, TX |
Dr. Breeling has been my Primary Care Physician for about 10 and have been extremely pleased with the care he has given me. He takes time with me for each appointment - I never have felt rushed or minimized. When I have questions, he takes time to answer them fully so I understand completely. His office staff is great - very helpful in scheduling appointments or getting prescription refills.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
I've been a patient of Dr. Breeling for many years now. I highly recommend Dr. Breeling to all of my friends, my family, to everyone all the time! The care, kindness, and professionalism of Dr. Breeling and his entire staff are second to none. Simply awesome.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Dr. Breeling has always treated me well. He explains things at the level I need to understand his diagnosis. He also takes a little time just to speak with me about non-medical things. Good doctor with good bedside manners.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Dr. Breeling is excellent and thorough. He listens to the concerns of his patients and addresses them appropriately.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
I always recommend Dr. Breeling to anyone that ask. I have been going to him for years and as soon as my children became old enough they started seeing him as well. The level of care we as a family receive is great. Along with his staff we could not be happier with the level of health care we receive on every visit.
Corpus Christi, TX |
My family has been seeing Dr. Breeling for @ 6 years and we are all very satisfied with his practice. Dr. Breeling is a special man, he has compassion, is brilliant, and provides solutions to your problems. I see him every 3-6 months for a chronic condition and I always learn something at these visits. He is easy to talk to and is quite funny! The staff are wonderful and professional. Wait time is less than 10 minutes. I am fortunate to have him as my doctor.
in Robstown, TX |
We first saw Dr. Breeling when our 6 year old daughter (who is 28 today) broke her arm at the skating rink. That started our family on a journey of receiving wonderful care from this great doctor. He has ministered care to my and my husband's parents, and many other family members and friends. None have ever been disappointed. We love him, have full confidence and trust in him, and believe he has a God given insight in his practice of medicine. Three cheers to the best doctor in our world.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Best doctor in Corpus Christi. Very thorough.
in Ingleside, TX |
I have had Dr. Breeling listed as my PCP for the past 8 years and only saw him once. I am exceptionally healthy and had no need to see him other than that one visit. I recently called to get authorization to see a dermatologist-was told I was no longer a patient. The nurse assured me she would call back to let me know if he would reinstate me but has not returned my call. I called and received a robotic hangup-the office has blocked my number! I just need a referral form. SHOCKED!
in Corpus Christi, TX |
One of the MOST PHENOMENAL doctors I have had the pleasure of working with. CCTX stinks when it comes to finding good physicians and I definitely hit the JACKPOT when I found Dr. Charles Breeling when I relocated to CCTX from San Antonio in 2009. He is an OUTSTANDING Physician!!!
Have you seen Dr. Charles Breeling, MD?
Are you Dr. Breeling?

Compare Dr. Breeling

}

Dr. Breeling's Care Philosophy

Dr. Breeling's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Breeling has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Breeling's Board Certifications

University of Iowa

Graduated in 1969

University of Nebraska at Omaha

Graduated in 1979

Dr. Breeling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Breeling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Echocardiography