Dr. Charles L. Breeling, MD

Dr. Charles L. Breeling, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 67 years old

Learn about this Doctor

As a physician, I am dedicated to providing care of the highest quality that is cost effective to my patients and their families. I always treat my patients with the utmost respect and compassion.Read more

Dr. Breeling's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Breeling's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Breeling

Dr. Breeling accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Breeling has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Breeling
Dr. Breeling's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (21)
Corpus Christi, TX |
My family has been seeing Dr. Breeling for @ 6 years and we are all very satisfied with his practice. Dr. Breeling is a special man, he has compassion, is brilliant, and provides solutions to your problems. I see him every 3-6 months for a chronic condition and I always learn something at these visits. He is easy to talk to and is quite funny! The staff are wonderful and professional. Wait time is less than 10 minutes. I am fortunate to have him as my doctor.
in Robstown, TX |
We first saw Dr. Breeling when our 6 year old daughter (who is 28 today) broke her arm at the skating rink. That started our family on a journey of receiving wonderful care from this great doctor. He has ministered care to my and my husband's parents, and many other family members and friends. None have ever been disappointed. We love him, have full confidence and trust in him, and believe he has a God given insight in his practice of medicine. Three cheers to the best doctor in our world.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Best doctor in Corpus Christi. Very thorough.
in Ingleside, TX |
I have had Dr. Breeling listed as my PCP for the past 8 years and only saw him once. I am exceptionally healthy and had no need to see him other than that one visit. I recently called to get authorization to see a dermatologist-was told I was no longer a patient. The nurse assured me she would call back to let me know if he would reinstate me but has not returned my call. I called and received a robotic hangup-the office has blocked my number! I just need a referral form. SHOCKED!
in Corpus Christi, TX |
One of the MOST PHENOMENAL doctors I have had the pleasure of working with. CCTX stinks when it comes to finding good physicians and I definitely hit the JACKPOT when I found Dr. Charles Breeling when I relocated to CCTX from San Antonio in 2009. He is an OUTSTANDING Physician!!!
Have you seen Dr. Charles L. Breeling, MD?
Are you Dr. Breeling?

Compare Dr. Breeling

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.