Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM

Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Male

Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Glendale, CA. He specializes in podiatry.

Access Wound Care and Podiatry Group

1510 S Central Ave Ste 120

Glendale, CA 91204

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • LACare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Blaine II's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Blaine II's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
high

Dr. Blaine II treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 88% of his peers

Dr. Blaine II treats this condition more than 88% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

Dr. Blaine II?
Dr. Blaine II's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Blaine and the staff are amazing. He is extremely thorough with his explanations, not to mention a kind person. His assistant Angela is also very helpful and willing to answer any questions, no matter how silly they may seem. The front office staff is also great to work with and helped me work with my insurance. Usually minimal wait times when I arrive. I would definitely recommend getting treated at this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
Great doctor with excellent bedside manner. Had a procedure done a while back and referred my wife when she had an issue recently, and couldn't have made a better decision. Same excellent service and wife is healing up nicely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
Dr. Blaine and his staff is very helpful and very friendly. This is my first time coming to the office for a consultation and the staff is very welcoming and warm. Would definitely recommend coming for any foot problems. They attend to you quick and they make sure that you understand everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
Doctor Blaine is a very nice Doctor. I really recommended him. To all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
First, I have been so grateful to Doctor Blaine and Doctor Aguilera for a few years for successfully treating what had been excruciatingly painful bleeding hangnails on several of my toes. Without their care, I would be desperate. To make it clearer, Before Doctor Blaine, I had been going to an HMO for help but my toenails kept getting worse. Doctor Blaine is very kind and caring. I am so lucky to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
My wife recommended him to me and during one of her visits, Dr. Blaine took the time to talk with me about my issues, before I was even a patient. He gave me some recommendations and got me set up with orthotics. He is knowledgeable in his field and really gets to know his patients and what they need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
I came in with foot pain that I’d had for a few months. Dr. Blaine was patient and explained several approaches to address the issue and what might be causing it. We scheduled a procedure for the following week and in the interim he gave me several stretches to do along with a pad for my foot. Post procedure I feel great. If you’re having foot problems, definitely come check him out. He and his staff are top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
Dr Blaine has been our podiatrist physician for more than 4 years. He always take time to listen and explains everything in detail. We are very happy and satisfied with the treatment that he always give us. But most important of all has shown with results that has a lot of knowledge and experience on his fiel. Will recommend him 100% to anyone looking for a podiatrist physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
I love this guy, 5 stars all around! Dr. Blaine has been treating me for the past three years and his skill is excellent. He's seen me for various foot problems, and now I am walking pain-free again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
I’ve been coming to his office for the last few months and finally got my bunion surgery done! I look forward so much to living free of pain and wearing shoes that actually fit, without having to spend a fortune on them. Thanks to Dr. Blaine and the nurses for making me better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
I found Dr. Blaine on google and the my whole experience has been seemless from start to finish. Dr. Blaine is very nice and accomodating and best of all he took care of my issue i had with an ingrown toenail. I will definitly be coming back here for any future foot related needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
Dr. Blaine is top notch. I had planter fasciitis and he fixed me up. That was several years ago and everything feels great. I play softball 4 nights a week and It still feels great. Had to have a toenail removed today and of course, Dr. Blaine was very professional and efficient. Got It done in a matter of minutes. I’ve been to several podiatrists over the years, and I can honestly say, there’s no one I’d rather have working on my foot issues!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
Dr. Blaine was fantastic! Great communication was very clear about what was needed and what he would he would be doing. The procedure was quick and painless. Thanks Dr. Blaine!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
Dr. Charles Blaine really is such a unique podiatrist. He is extremely genuine and has a great “bedside manner” with everyone. Has taken so much time to talk through the procedure with me. Provided his cell phone AND even his home phone number to call if I had any issues or questions. What a breath of fresh air compared to most doctors. I would highly recommend Dr. Charles Blaine for anyone who needs a skilled podiatrist - and is also looking for a doctor who will give them the attention!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
My wife and I were both seen by this doctor for our feet and his service and manners are amazing! We looked forward to each visit and can NOT believe the results. My feet are so much better now, and can’t wait for my wife to feel so too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
I highly highly recommend coming in to see Dr. Blaine. He's very friendly, kind and knowledgeable. I was a bit hesitant since it was my first time seeing a podiatrist but I'm really glad I came here. I came in for a foot injury due to brazilian jiu jitsu. I told him what happened and where it hurt and he did a few simple tests and told me what was going on. He also found out some other problems that I was aware of, but ignoree and Dr. Blaine was able to detect that and now we are moving forward
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
Dr. Blaine has the best bedside mankr of every doctor I've ever had.he took the time to really talk to me and understood the problem. He got to know my insurance and helped me make the best decision for that too. The whole staff was amazing and even though I was nervous, they reassured me. I was worried by his texting me about the issue before the appointment, but it shows how much he care. I cannot recommend him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
I've always liked his service in the over ten years I have been seeing Dr. Blaine and have recommended my daughter to him as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
This was my first time seeing Dr. Blaine, for my toe, and I greatly appreciated the service that he and his staff provided for me! I look forward to seeing him again and seeing my foot back to normal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Blaine II, DPM?
Staff is great! Dr. Blaine is the sh**! Great visit, recommended for all foot problems !
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Blaine II?

Access Wound Care and Podiatry Group

Blue Shield of California
Access Plus Savenet
Local Access Plus HMO
LACare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Blaine II treats patients.

Compare Providers