Dr. Charles Anderson, MD

Dr. Charles Anderson, MD

Urology  |

Dr. Charles Anderson, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Louisville, CO. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Longmont United Hospital, Avista Adventist Hospital, Good Samaritan Medical Center and Boulder Community Health.

Alpine Urology

90 Health Park Dr Ste 340

Louisville, CO 80027

Learn about Dr. Anderson

See how frequently Dr. Anderson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Urinary Disorders
Urinary Hesitancy

Dr. Anderson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Anderson "Alpine Urology's purpose is to provide our patients with the best possible urologic treatment and care. Our goal is to make each patient, their family members, and their referring physician feel their individual needs concerning treatment are met. It is our intention to ensure confidence and satisfaction at all levels, from our initial meeting with the patient through the final treatment follow-up and billing process."

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypospadias
  • Incontinence
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Cyst
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Prostatitis
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

• TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy
  • Ureterscopies
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Urological Surgery
  • Urology Procedure
  • Vasectomy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Tulane
  • Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • American College Of Surgeons
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Avista Adventist Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Anderson is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anderson to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Anderson's Performance
in Longmont, CO |
Dr. Anderson's bedside manner has a lot to be desired.. Just as long as he gets his money on time he's great. But God forbid if you run into any kind of financial difficulties that causes his money to be delayed. Just a warning to those who pick him to be their doctor, Dr. Anderson will not hesitate to try and destroy your credit in a heart beat! In my opinion, his in this profession for the money, only, and not for the health and benefit of the patient! He's a phony!
in Westminster, CO |
My experience with Dr. Anderson has been nothing but positive. He is extremely caring, professional, and kind. During my office visits Dr. Anderson always made sure that I understood all my options for my care and clearly explained what was going on with my body. I couldn't be more pleased with the care I received from him and his office staff.
Not only is Dr. Anderson an excellent physician and surgeon, he is a kind, caring and compassionate person. Urological problems can be an embarrassing subject for many patients, but he handles these delicate issues with great sensitivity. I have always found him to be knowledgeable, understanding and a good listener. He takes time to answer all of my questions and provide thorough explanations. His office staff is wonderful too!
in Westminster, CO |
In my early 50’s, a routine surgical procedure uncovered prostate cancer. I was treated by an Oncologist, but over the next 7 years, developed a multitude of extremely difficult urological complications. Dr. A has been there for me every step of the way, lending his skill, advice, support & expertise. He cares more about YOU than he cares about the numbers. I really appreciate that we share a similar sense of humor because, frankly, there are times when it’s the laughter that gets you through!
Boulder, CO |
Dr. Anderson takes the time to explain his thoughts regarding treatment options. He is obviously a doctor who cares and wants the very best for his patients!
in Broomfield, CO |
I have been Dr. Andersons’ patient for well over 15 years. Lucky for me, I found Dr Anderson. Dr. Anderson is Urology Board Certified and has written numerous Urology articles. Dr. Anderson takes care to avoid operating and damaging ducts and nerve endings which can cause discomfort later. My second procedure was performed about 11 years ago was perfectly executed. I am a retired U.S. Air Force Officer that survived the Vietnam War [YGBSM] and am very grateful for Dr. Andersons’ care.
in Brighton, CO |
I have been taking my 89 year old mother to see Dr. Anderson every month since August 9, 2016. He helped to guide us with mom's bladder problems and gave her a Suprapubic Catheter. We went from using a case of Depends a week down to only 1 Depend a day! We go to his office monthly to change her Suprapubic Catheter and Dr. Anderson always pops in the room to check on her and have a little chat. We love him!
Louisville, CO |
Dr Anderson performed a vasectomy on me and I felt very comfortable in his care. His level of expertise and caring bed side manner made for an excellent experience.
in Louisville, CO |
Dr Anderson has been my urologist for more than 15 years. He has always been immediately available, spends a considerable amount of time with me during office visits and is very thorough. His compassion and approach to our patient doctor relationship is the best of any doctor I have ever experienced. I am a 76 year old male. My time in the wait room is minimal and his staff are personable and compassionate as well.
in Boulder, CO |
Dr. Anderson's care went beyond the expected. His staff is courteous and efficient. Dr. Anderson took extra time to ensure I completely understood his recommendations and set my mind at ease when it came time to have an uncomfortable procedure. I did my research into other physicians and practices and was very glad I took the recommendation of friends and family to see Dr. Anderson. I will continue to recommend him as well.
in Longmont, CO |
Dr. Anderson is a wonderful breath of fresh air! He is kind and has the most gentle way about him. His nurse CG is absolutely incredible. His nurse Lynn is wonderful too. The overall experience made me feel at home from check in to check out. Recommend this office to anyone looking for a great Dr. and nurse staffed facility!
Denver, CO |
Great knowledge base and friendly staff. He spends plenty of time listening to my concerns and explaining my options. He also has a great bedside manner where his southern gentleman background really shines!
in Lafayette |
I have seen Dr Anderson several times this last year. I had 2 kidney stones and now seeing him for a different bladder issue. He is just awesome!!! Great bedside manner, very friendly, good listener. I would highly recommend using him if you need a urologist. He has a very friendly staff also. Dr Anderson is the kind of doctor you would love to have as a neighbor.
Broomfield, CO |
Saw this dr with my elderly parent. Style was humiliating to my parent, and rude, arrogant and insensitive to both of us. Treated any requests for clarification or attempts to share important historical information with him as an affront to his authority. Personal style is completely incompatible with patient-centered care. As a result he is likely to miss information offered by the patient or family that is important in diagnosis & treatment. Should have stayed a mechanical engineer.
in Denver, CO |
.25 Stars. The dr. is the most arrogant, rude, and plain mean dr. I have ever seen. The waiting room was packed, no place to sit, people are railroaded through the office. $$ is the only object. Walks in and acts like a) a shyster and b) you are taking up too much of dr's precious time. Decides to advise folks on all areas that are NOT HIS SPECIALTY. WORST dr I have ever seen in my life. Horrible attitude. This dr is with Alpine Clinic. Am NEVER GOING TO ALPINE CLINIC as long as dr A. is there.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Anderson, MD?
Are you Dr. Anderson?