Dr. Charity Hill, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 7 years. She specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation and pain management.

Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine

• Chronic Constipation
  • Chronic Pain
  • Dyspareunia
  • Endometriosis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Levator Syndrome
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Hydrodissection
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Sacroiliac Pain Syndrome
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Spondylosis
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Urgency

As a young athlete, Dr. Charity Hill experienced serious back, pelvic and hip pain. She saw many doctors, but her underlying condition went undiagnosed for years. Told repeatedly there was no cause for her pain, that it must be in her head, Dr. Hill ...

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hill

Dr. Hill?
Dr. Hill's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charity Hill, MD
She is very patient and comforting. She is responsive and attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
Dr. Hill literally is blessing & life saver/changer! After seeing her 8 months ago she was the only Dr (at 1st) who believed me & my pain. She was certain I had endo & was correct. After my 1st round of injections she suggested I see a pelvic floor PT & endo surgeon all who I consider as my dream team! After a few round of injections, excision surgery, weekly PT visits (still doing) & seeing a GI dr for sibo. I can now say after 2 years I'm FINALLY pain free! Thank you team & Dr. Hill! You've changed my life and are the most kindest, understanding & passionate doctor I've met. Although you're leaving NYC I know you're a phone call away. Thank you again for expertise & compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
The staff at the reception desk couldn't have been nicer and explained everything to me thourohly. After examining me Dr. Hill prescribed medicine, set me up with a great physical therepist and gave me a series of injections that after several years of pain, frequent and painful urinations gave me relief. Thank you so very much Dr. Hill and staff for getting me back to normal and enjoying a pain free life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
Overall I have had a great experience with Dr Hill and the whole staff Everyone is attentive and responds to all of my emails. Also a huge help is that they handle my insurance claims.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
Dr. Hill was fantastic. Took the time to listen to my symptoms. Had consulted with the notes beforehand so I didn't have to repeat myself. Very clear and thorough explanation of the diagnosis. Would highly recommend to anyone who has recently given birth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
I have been trying to fix my pelvic floor dysfunction for 6 years and have had no luck with other doctors. After seeing Dr. Hill once she recommended a comprehensive treatment plan that helped me get the best treatment available. Within 6 weeks pretty much all of my pelvic floor dysfunction has been resolved. I cannot thank Dr. Hill enough for her empathy and dedication to helping women resolve their pelvic issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
Always spends time with me and is truly caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
we developed a great action plan together from my initial evaluation that will target my pelvic issues from many different treatment points, both the mind and body
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
Dr. Hill is God sent! I have been dealing w/ pelvic pain for nearly 2 years. In those 2 years I had seen 5 doctors & had a multitude of images taken. No one could tell what my issue was nor did anything come up in the images. After finally finding Dr. Hill all my fustrations, worries, questions & fears were put to ease. She explained to me exactly what my pelvic pain was & the plan to help me get it taken care of & minimize the pain. The time for surgery has come & I cou...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
Dr. Hill is a patient doctor who takes the time to listen to your ailments. She takes a collaborative approach to health when needed and provides excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
Dr. Hill (and the office staff) are friendly and welcoming and are clearly sensitive to the patients and their needs. They almost always are able to answer my questions and provide information above and beyond my immediate needs and if they don't have the answers they will direct you to someone who does. I highly highly recommend Dr. Hill and Pelvic Rehab to anyone suffering from endometriosis and it's associated issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
I had suffered from severe pelvic floor pain and bladder issues for nearly a year before coming to the Pelvic Rehabilitation center. In less than 2 months my symptoms are now 90% gone. I was extremely impressed with the doctors and staff in regards to their professionalism, diagnosis, and compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
I was in and out of the ER will intense pain near my tailbone and rectum for two months. Nobody could diagnose me, but finally I was referred to Pelvic Rehab Medicine. Dr. Hill was so caring and listened to my concerns. She diagnosed me immediately with pudendal nerve inflammation and the MRN confirmed it. After four months of treatment including coccyx blocker shots, physical therapy and acupuncture I am doing 95% better. Thank you Dr. Hill for giving me my life back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
The office and workers are very caring. They treated me very good made the experince and treatment very pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
I saw many different doctors before I found Dr. Hill. After over a year of misdiagnosis, Dr. Hill finally put me on the right track towards healing. It's not a fast route to recovery but Dr. Hill was with me every step of the way and I can't thank her enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
Dr Hill is a very knowledge patient and sensitive doctor. She took care of my pelvic and rectal discomfort. gave me lots of hope
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
I had a great experience with doctor Hill. She was very good at explaining my problems, made several great referrals and fixed a pelvic pain problem that had been driving me crazy for over 5 year.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
I have struggled with severe endometriosis for years and Dr. Hill is the first Doctor I've seen who has been able to help improve my pain and quality of life, not to mention she has also helped ease my anxiety about Doctors because I never felt heard of helped with any Doctor before her. Dr. Hill's network of referrals are also some of the best I have worked with. Her kindness, empathy and understanding of women who have endometriosis make her such a valuable person to have on your team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?
I'll put it this way: Hill guesses the answer instead of empirically answering the question.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charity Hill, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hill?

Compare Providers