Dr. Charito Quintero-Howard, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 58

Dr. Quintero-Howard

Child/Adult Psychiatry

205 E Joppa Rd Ste 106 Towson, MD 21286

Dr. Charito Quintero-Howard, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Towson, MD. She specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Quintero-Howard's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Quintero-Howard

4.5

Dr. Quintero-Howard?
Dr. Quintero-Howard's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charito Quintero-Howard, MD
Dr. Howard is by far the most attentive and compassionate psychiatrist I have encountered. She is truly gifted with her diagnostic abilities and provides a tremendous level of understanding and knowledge throughout my interactions with her. I’d highly recommend her, and she is way ahead of her time in her methodologies. There will be some instances where you have to wait to be seen, but this is because Dr. Howard takes the time to listen and understand your needs. I believe she’s in the very top of her profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charito Quintero-Howard, MD?
I have been a patient of dr. Howard's for 9 and 1/2 years I'm 56 years of age I'm writing this review for I feel that doctor Howard is a terrific responsible professional doctor in her field of psychiatry anyone needing this type of help should contact her office for I feel that you would get 100% satisfaction from this physician doctor Howard is a kind compassionate Doctor Who I feel is excellent as my doctor and for many of you who need this type of help she would be terrific for you as well her specialization in child and adult psychiatry Doctor Howard is at the top of her field and kindness that I have received God bless all of you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charito Quintero-Howard, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Howard for about four years now, instead of the dread I would feel going to any doctor, she has helped me Tremendously. She is extremely good at what she does. Thank You So Much Dr Howard.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charito Quintero-Howard, MD?
It's an amazing experience when u find a psychiatrist who actually cares and listens. I am grateful and thankful because I am a challenge. Thank you Dr. Howard
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charito Quintero-Howard, MD?
After many years for dealing with different head doctors I finAly found one that properly diagnosed me! She is really good at was she does and I appreciate her professionalism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charito Quintero-Howard, MD?
Dr. Howard has treated my daughter and myself with the utmost respect and sincere dedication to helping us with our medical health needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charito Quintero-Howard, MD?
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. HOWARD FOR 6 YRS. PREVIOUSLY I HAD BEEN THRU MANY PSYCHIATRISTS OVER THE PAST 30 YEARS. I HAVE NEVER MET A MORE CARING, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND SINCERE DR. SHE HAS ALWAYS UNDERSTOOD ME, COMFORTED AND ASSURED ME. SHE IS PATIENT AND A GOOD LISTENER. OVER THE YEARS, I HAVE TOLD EVERYONE THAT I KNOW THAT HAS PROBLEMS ABOUT HER. I HAVE GIVEN HER NUMBER AND MY RECOMMENDATION TO ALL. SHE IS SO SWEET AND KIND. I'M SO THANKFUL I MET HER. I LOVE HER AND HER PRACTICE AND EMPLOYEES.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charito Quintero-Howard, MD?
I have been with Dr Howard for 4 years and is the most hard working, dedicated professional I have ever met. I couldn't fathom a complaint toward her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charito Quintero-Howard, MD?
Dr. Howard is very sensitive about our concerns, she listens carefully to what we have to say, and she has a good sense of humor. She is warm and friendly and makes us feel comfortable. She is an excellent psychiatrist. She knows about so many medications and their side effects. We feel that she genuinely cares and is always looking out for our best interest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charito Quintero-Howard, MD?
My name is Tanya Lewis, I have been seeing Dr. Howard for about 8 years. I have followed her from every office she has had. I would not trade her for the world. She is the best and has helped me in every way possible. I have nothing but great things to say about her.She is the greatest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charito Quintero-Howard, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Quintero-Howard?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

Dr. Quintero-Howard accepts

Dr. Quintero-Howard accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Quintero-Howard's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)