Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 42

Dr. Chalfoun

East Coast Advanced Plastic Surgery

20 Wilsey Sq Ste C Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Ridgewood, NJ and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School medical school in 2004. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Chilton Medical Center and Holy Name Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chalfoun to book an appointment.

Dr. Chalfoun's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chalfoun

Dr. Chalfoun?
Dr. Chalfoun is an amazing surgeon! He performed a breast reduction on me about 4.5 weeks ago and I am already thrilled with the results. He did a phenomenal job on ensuring that my incisions were as clean cut and minor as possible. It’s not even my full recovery period and my scars already look fantastic. He gave me exactly what I wanted and more from this surgery, and was there for me any time I had questions or concerns. I highly recommend getting breast surgery with him; I could not have asked for a better doctor.
Jonna A. – Jul 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
I went to Dr. Chalfoun for a nipple sparing double mastectomy. From the moment we met, I knew I was in capable hands. He never rushed any of my decisions, always took the extra time to answer questions (and sometimes calls and emails directly following surgery). He has been nothing but patient, caring and kind. He has gone above and beyond to make sure I have been well cared for and educated. I highly recommend him!
Jennifer Batsch – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
Dr Chalfoun and his staff are amazing. I had a bilateral mastectomy last year with reconstruction. I just came from my permanent implant post op visit today. I cannot express the amount of gratitude I have for him and his staff. His bedside manner is nothing compared to his expertise and commitment to breast cancer patients. All I had to concern myself with was fighting cancer. They took care of everything else.I am blessed he was part of this difficult experience. I almost chose to decline the reconstruction because all I cared about was getting the cancer out. I was referred to his office for a consultation through my breast surgeon. He made me feel at ease and helped me to make an informed decision. Now I am grateful I made the decision to get the reconstruction done. I may not have my own breasts but thanks to the doc I feel like myself again.
Doreen Zapata – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
OMG. I tell everyone about Dr Chalfoun . He is the best . He made me feel so comfortable from the beginning to the end of my breast cancer reconstruction. I do t know if I would have made through it without him .
Marion Van Orden in Rockaway , NJ – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
Dr. Chalfoun and his entire staff have been with me through bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction surgery covering a period of three years. From the very outset of my journey I felt at ease and confident I had the correct surgeon. He was always available and caring with me and my whole family.
Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
amazing experience with bilateral mastectomy and Diep recon. he is the sweetest, most caring and genuine Dr. I can't say enough good things. he is always available for you before and after surgery.
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Chalfoun's for almost 10 years. I first went to him for a breast augmentation and was INSTANTLY completely at ease and so comfortable putting myself in this doctors hands. He took the time to explain everything thoroughly and answer all my questions. He does everything with a smile and his kind bedside manner is impeccable. I have since been to him for lip fillers and he even helped flatten my horrible c-section scar after I had my daughter.
Kat Fajardo in Rutherford, NJ – Dec 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
The moment I met Dr. Chalfoun I knew I had the right surgeon! He greets you with a warm smile, gentle hug and a positive attitude .He is an extraordinary Surgeon with great partners and staff. I can’t thank you enough for the many lives you touch and change.
Susan in Succasunna, NJ – Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
Dr. Chalfoun is a highly skilled surgeon and he’s amazing! I had breast reconstructive surgery along with a lift. I love the way I look now! His bedside manners are impeccable. He actually called the following day from his private line, to see how I was doing and if I needed anything! What surgeon does that?? I was so surprised and I truly appreciate it; he went above and beyond what I expected. Dr. Bendri assisted with my surgery and he was awesome as well.
Sylvia in NJ – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
My experiences with Dr. Chalfoun have always been the most positive ,informative and calming. He is compassionate about his field and his patients. Dr. Chalfoun's staff has been most helpful through both my daughter' and my surgery
June Pottle in Mt. Arlington NJ – Mar 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr Chalfoun. He was extremely professional, kind, and caring. I am a breast cancer patient and he made an extremely difficult time for me so much easier. I am very pleased with my results and grateful to him for taking good care of me. I believe he has been the best doctor I have ever had. The office staff is also great as they are always helpful, kind, and professional.
Angelica Johnson in Cedar Grove, NJ – Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Chalfoun after being diagnosed with breast cancer this past May. Dr. Chalfoun instantly put me at ease with his incomparable bedside manner and professionalism. He provides compassion, reassurance, and realistic expectations. Dr. Chalfoun and his staff treat you more like family than patients. They truly love what they do and it shows!
Jenn in Mount Arlington – Feb 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
Dr. Chalfoun besides being a perfectionist in bringing out the beauty in anyone he surgeries, and having excellent bedside manners; he's also a good, loving soul with a big kind heart!
Boonton NJ – Oct 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
I first was treated by him in an Emergency room for an injury to my hand. He knew exactly what needed to be done. His calm, pleasant personally kept me calm. A few years past and I had a surgery on my nose from another doctor and was very upset with the outcome. I located where Dr Chalfoun was and went for a second opinion. He redid my nose, removed the ugly scar from the 1st surgery and made my nose beautiful! His compassion, skilled hands, and knowledge surpass my expectations. He's a gift!
Marla Cable in Woodland Park NJ – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
Lovely. Good bed side manner. Professional atmosphere.
Paterson, NJ – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
Dr. Chalfoun came highly recommended by my breast surgeon. During my initial consultation he explained all options and was both reassuring and realistic about the process, recovery and results. He spent the same amount of time with my husband during our 2nd visit. My surgery and reconstruction went very well and I'm extremely happy with the results. Dr. Chalfoun spends time with his patients and his care and concern is very genuine.
Judy Swajger in West Milford, NJ – Jun 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
Excellent doctor, I am extremely happy with the results of my breast augmentation, I would highly recommend Dr. Chalfoun and his staff, they are all very professional and make sure that you feel comfortable from day one. He explains everything very well, he takes the time to answer questions and he is honest about possible risks of getting a surgery. On the day of the surgery he makes you feel safe and confident about the procedure and most important, he DID A GREAT JOB WITH MY BA.
Jennifer Hazera in Jersey City – Jun 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
My can not express how pleased I am with my experience with Dr Chalfoun and his staff. He has set realistic expectations for me at each stage of my surgery and recovery. He is also very responsive if you reach out with a question. Both he and his entire staff make you feel at ease and important. I would definitely recommend him and this office.
KH in Montville, NJ – Jun 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
My rhinoplasty experience with Dr. Chalfoun has been nothing short of excellent. He spent a solid hour during my initial consultation examining my nose, explaining his recommendations and answering all of my questions. I was so impressed by his professionalism that I didn't even see another surgeon for a consultation. He called two days before the surgery to check in - a small touch that shows he really cares about his patients. Post-op appointments have also had a high level of service.
SS in Ridgefield, NJ – Jan 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
I saw this doctor a few years ago for Juvederm He has great beside manner and spends his time. I am going to see him again because I had breast cancer and want an opinion on my options to look normal again
South Orange, NJ – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chalfoun?

No concern is too small, no problem is too big. At East Coast Advanced Plastic Surgery, we treat you like family from day one.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery