Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD

Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

No concern is too small, no problem is too big. At East Coast Advanced Plastic Surgery, we treat you like family from day one.

Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Ridgewood, NJ. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Chalfoun is affiliated with Chilton Medical Center, Saint Joseph's Wayne Hospital, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Holy Name Medical Center and Saint Clare's Hospital/Denville.

Dr. Chalfoun's Experience

See how Dr. Chalfoun's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chalfoun

Dr. Chalfoun accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Chalfoun has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chalfoun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chalfoun to family and friends
    Dr. Chalfoun's Performance
    in West Milford, NJ |
    Dr. Chalfoun came highly recommended by my breast surgeon. During my initial consultation he explained all options and was both reassuring and realistic about the process, recovery and results. He spent the same amount of time with my husband during our 2nd visit. My surgery and reconstruction went very well and I'm extremely happy with the results. Dr. Chalfoun spends time with his patients and his care and concern is very genuine.
    in Jersey City |
    Excellent doctor, I am extremely happy with the results of my breast augmentation, I would highly recommend Dr. Chalfoun and his staff, they are all very professional and make sure that you feel comfortable from day one. He explains everything very well, he takes the time to answer questions and he is honest about possible risks of getting a surgery. On the day of the surgery he makes you feel safe and confident about the procedure and most important, he DID A GREAT JOB WITH MY BA.
    in Montville, NJ |
    My can not express how pleased I am with my experience with Dr Chalfoun and his staff. He has set realistic expectations for me at each stage of my surgery and recovery. He is also very responsive if you reach out with a question. Both he and his entire staff make you feel at ease and important. I would definitely recommend him and this office.
    in Ridgefield, NJ |
    My rhinoplasty experience with Dr. Chalfoun has been nothing short of excellent. He spent a solid hour during my initial consultation examining my nose, explaining his recommendations and answering all of my questions. I was so impressed by his professionalism that I didn't even see another surgeon for a consultation. He called two days before the surgery to check in - a small touch that shows he really cares about his patients. Post-op appointments have also had a high level of service.
    South Orange, NJ |
    I saw this doctor a few years ago for Juvederm He has great beside manner and spends his time. I am going to see him again because I had breast cancer and want an opinion on my options to look normal again
    Flanders, New Jersey |
    I was very uptight and nervous prior to my surgery due to the fact that I was having multiple procedures addressed at the same time. Dr. Chalfoun was very professional and knowledgeable. He patiently answered all my questions and addressed and all of my concerns. After my surgery he was compassionate and sympathetic to how I was feeling. Dr. Chalfoun has an amazing bedside manner! I am very pleased with my recovery process so far and love the way my tummy looks. Thank you Dr. Chalfoun.
    in Randolph, NJ |
    Dr. Chalfoun was very comforting. He took a long time to talk to my husband and I and answered every questions we had. He explained to us all the steps I would have to go through. He was extremely professional but warm and confident in his skills and in my recovery. He was extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr Chalfoun to anybody.
    New York, NY |
    He is a wonderfully skilled surgeon and I have perfect results.
    in Bloomfield, NJ |
    OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!
    in NJ |
    One of the most honest, compassionate and professional doctors I've ever met. He made me feel comfortable & was truthful. Dealing with my case he exceeded my expectations, as well as his staff (Katerina & Natasha)!I am so thankful to have found such a great Plastic Surgeon who cares about the work he does. I am confident,even right after surgery to say I do not think anyone could have done a better job with my case,which had me in pain and filled with insecurities. I'm very thankful & blessed.
    Have you seen Dr. Charbel Chalfoun, MD?
    Are you Dr. Chalfoun?

Dr. Chalfoun's Care Philosophy

Dr. Chalfoun's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Alpha Omega Alpha, 2004

Dr. Chalfoun has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chalfoun's Board Certifications

LaSalle University

Graduated in 1996

• Arabic
    • French

Dr. Chalfoun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chalfoun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Liposuction
    • Microvascular Surgery
    • Nipple Reconstruction
    • Non-Surgical Facelift
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Repair of Pigmentation Defect