Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyMaleAge 41

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Brooklyn, NY and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki, Faculty Of Medicine|Faculty of Medicine of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in 2007. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous, MD

118 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY 11217
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Chatzicharalampous with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Staten Island University Hospital.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Staten Island University Hospital.

Dr. Chatzicharalampous' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chatzicharalampous

Best doctor!
Dr. Harry is truly one of the best doctors I've worked with. He is patient and kind and was 100% committed to the best outcome possible for me. I trust him completely!
Danielle – Jan 07, 2023
Great doctor- high recommend
Best Doctor Ever! Super grateful for him and his staff for making our dreams come true. If you want a doctor that is going to turn every stone for you, you pick him! Charismatic, kind, professional, and loves what he does! Dr C is the man!
Jane – Dec 24, 2022
Dr. C
He is amazing. Super sweet and patient. Really great Dr to have gone through this process with.
Cristina – Nov 04, 2022
Dr. C is the best
Dr. C is the best. He’s super patient, knows how to make people feel comfortable, kind to his staff and never rushes or makes you feel silly for asking lots of questions. Would def recommend for anyone looking to do IVF!
Nov 01, 2022
Look no further!
Dr. C is a fabulous doctor. I trusted everything he said and it resulted in our first ever pregnancy! He really knows his stuff and took his time to make sure that he was doing everything that was best for ME. We did three rounds of IUI and after that didn't work (despite me producing eggs and good quality sperm from my partner) he asked if we really wanted to be pregnant because IVF would be a good option. We did a consultation and decided to go forward with it. He made it go as fast as possible so we could do it over the summer since I'm a teacher and wa la! It worked the first time. I am now 10 weeks pregnant and graduated from the clinic. It was extremely sad to leave Dr. C's office because he and all of the nurses and front desk staff have become so close to me. I saw them SOOOOO many times over the last 10 months. I will definitely be stopping by and emailing to celebrate the progress of my pregnancy. I am so grateful to the entire team at Kofinas. A+.
Ella – Oct 22, 2022
Knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate
I came to Dr. Harry after a previous OBGYN who ran my fertility treatment inefficiently did not provide the answers I wanted, and yielded no results over a year. I was immediately pleased as soon as I stepped into Dr. Harry's office at Kofinas Fertility Group. From the first day, he took the time to get to know me, understand my situation and goals, and work together to get to the bottom of my infertility and develop a joint plan. More so, the facilities are clean and state of the art and the nurses are so kind and attentive - I looked forward to going to the doctor! We were able to achieve pregnancy with just one cycle of treatment and timed intercourse. I could not recommend Dr. Harry and the staff at Kofinas more highly - they are truly amazing, from the doctors to the nurses to the billing department (yes, the billing department)!
Sep 15, 2022
Amazing!
Dr C was a pleasure to deal with throughout my fertility journey. He was always quick to respond to any questions I had (even during late nights and even though he had his own child to care for at home). He makes you feel like he cares and knows you even with his busy schedule. Additionally I liked that he was never pushy with procedures that I did not feel comfortable with. Even if I did not agree to do something he always kept a positive attitude with the IVF plan to ensure as much success as possible! From the reception desk to the nursing staff everyone was patient and kind to deal with. The nurses always made sure I was comfortable with administering any medications before I left the office which I greatly appreciated! Now I have a beautiful healthy baby girl who would not be here without the efforts of DrC and his team!
TAHMINA ALI – Aug 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous, MD?
Dr. Harry is the best doctor I ever had. He is personable, compassionate, kind, patient and knowledgeable. He makes sure you feel confident and comfortable with any treatments needed and he is great at what he does. His response time is fast via email or a phone call on the weekends and after hours. He makes you feel like a priority. I am thankful I choose the right doctor for my healthcare needs and I would refer/recommend him to anyone.
D.Straker – Jun 09, 2022
Excellent!
Dr. H is a caring health care provider. He answers questions promptly/clearly, always listens, and guides you every step of the way. He made my baby journey pleasant and positive. I highly recommend/refer him.
Jun 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous, MD?
Dr Harry is a wonder. He’s super kind, personable, thoughtful and helpful. He walks you through any questions you may have and explains everything thoroughly to make you feel at ease at all times. A great person and Dr!
Apr 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous, MD?
Dr C. is the best! We worked with Dr Chatzicharalampous and the Kofinas team for a little over a year and could not be happier with our experience. Every trip to the office and each interaction with Dr C and the team was professional, personal, and supportive. Fertility and IVF are stressful under even the best of circumstances and I can't imagine having worked with anyone else. From minute one we knew Dr. C was in it with us and deeply cared about helping create our family. He always took the time to explain every detail and answer our unending questions. At no point did we feel like just another patient, overlooked or rushed. We even came up with our own in-house motto of "in Dr C. We Trust!" When he made a suggestion or recommendation it was so comforting to be absolutely confident that his way was truly what was best for us and our specific situation. When we are ready to grow our family in a few years we look forward to going back to Kofinas and being greeted by a frie
Apr 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous, MD?
Wish I could give 10 stars!
From my first consultation with Dr. Chatzicharalampous at Kofinas I knew I was in the right place with the right Dr. He’s super nice, very easy to talk to, he listens to your questions and concerns, absolutely amazing, not to mention great bedside manners and very up front at the same time! I can’t thank Dr C enough I got pregnant on my first iui. He made the process so easy and not stressful at all! I highly recommend starting your your journey with Dr Chatzicharalampous. Thank you again for everything your truly amazing!
Apr 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous, MD?
Dr. C has a kind demeanor and doesn’t treat you as a number but as a human being. He is ready to answer any and all questions. After just one cycle of IUI, we are pregnant and we cannot thank Dr. C enough.
Mar 29, 2022
Highly recommend!
Dr. Chatzicharalampus (aka Dr. Harry) is a caring and knowledgable provider. Throughout my journey, he always listened carefully to my questions, and tailored a fertility plan that fit my needs. As a member of the LGBTQ community, I felt 100% comfortable and supported both by Dr. Harry and Kofinas overall. Thanks to Dr. Harry's guidance, I now am home with my one-month old baby, of whom I conceived on my 2nd IUI cycle at Kofinas. Highly recommend.
Mar 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous, MD?
Great Experience! The office is brand new, the staff is really nice and Dr. Harry is an angel! He is the reason I am almost 30 weeks pregnant after multiple failed IVFs at other centers. His positivity and his encouragement throughout this process gave us confidence that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I can't express how grateful I am for him and everyone at Kofinas Fertility Group.
S. A. – Jan 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous, MD?
Dr Chatzicharalampous is an amazing, attentive, deeply knowledgable and very caring doctor. I could not have asked for a better experience.
May 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charalampos Chatzicharalampous, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chatzicharalampous?