Dermatology  |
Dr. Chao Li, MD
Dr. Chao Li, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 33 years old. Dr. Li is affiliated with Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center.

Medical Dermatology Specialists, PC

1331 N 7th St Ste 250

Phoenix, AZ 85006

Learn about Dr. Li

Dr. Li's Experience

Dr. Li's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Skin Screenings
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Tattoo Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Harvard Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Li has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Li does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Li and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Li's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Li to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Li's Performance
Henderson, TX |
I have taken my elderly father to see Dr. Li three times now. Each time we have been very happy with the amount of time Dr. Li spends with us, examining, treating and explaining to us. His assistant is also very caring and helpful. I highly recommend him if you need a dermatologist.
in Wills point tx |
Dr li was very patient to listen to all my complaints & addressed all my concern completely. He is very kind & thorough. It was a very pleasant experience to have a dr that cares.
in Rusk tx |
Dr Li is very knowledgable. He spends a lot of time explaining to me the diagnosis and how we need to go about treating it. He tells you the truth and not just what you want to hear. I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends. His staff is always very kind and courteous.
in Fairfeld, TX |
I have seen Dr. Li a couple of times and think that he is great! He is extremely kind, caring , and thorough. I normally do not do reviews because I am usually too busy; but I wanted to be sure and take the time to do this one because it is so well deserved. I would recommend Dr. Li to anyone at anytime hands down!!! Thank you Dr Li for being the kind Dr that you are. ??
Hawkins |
Our experience with Dr. Li and the clinic at Lindale has always been a very positive one. Dr. Li and his staff are professional and courteous. Dr. Li takes the time to explain what he is looking for and why. He has always taken the time to answer any questions or concerns we have. We enjoy going to Dr. Li and recommend him to our friends and family.
in Canton, TX |
Dr. Li is a very smart doctor. He can tell by looking at a skin abrasion if it is cancerous or not. I have recommended him to two of my friends. When I found out I had melanoma he called me and had me come in the next day for surgery. Dr. Li is patient, and very knowledgeable. My primary doctor is interested in him and has referred some of her patients to him. Dr. Li is an excellent doctor. The time he spends with his patients justifies the needs of his patients.
in Tyler, TX |
I was very impressed with my appointment with Dr. Li at Dermatology Associates in Tyler. He was quite friendly, and very responsive and helpful with every question I asked him. In no way did he seem condescending or uninterested in my physical well being. Dr Li gave a thorough exam, and then spent some time making sure that there were no additional places that had been missed by the initial examination. I would definitely recommend him as a excellent dermatologist. R. Perkins
in Tyler, TX |
Call him the 10 minute man. I had questions about my diagnosis and he literally told me he only spent 10 minutes with each patient. Really.
Have you seen Dr. Chao Li, MD?
Are you Dr. Li?