Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD

General SurgeryMale

Dr. Dasari

Minimally Invasive Surgery

710 Coronado Center Dr Ste 200 Henderson, NV 89052

Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Henderson, NV. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV and Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dasari to book an appointment.

Compare with other General Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Dasari with our nearby General Surgery Specialists at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center today at (702) 706-7710.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Dasari's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dasari

Dr. Dasari?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (47)
  • Listened & answered questions (47)
  • Staff friendliness (46)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Long wait times (3)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (3)
Highly recommended.
Veronica Cabading – Feb 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Dasari by my primary doctor as his only recommendation. I sure was glad I didn't have any other choices since my Consultation, Surgery and Follow Up visit couldn't have gone any better thanks to Dr. Dasari!
  • Long wait times
Steve – Dec 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr Dasari and his staff were the most professional, courteous and efficient medical team I have ever dealt with in my 50 years. Appointments – No waiting. Questions – explained clearly and with patience. Information/estimate on insurance and cost – estimated total surgical procedure to within $100 and was very timely on employer documentation. I would strongly recommend Dr Dasari without hesitation.
L Baker – Dec 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr. Chanu Dasari is as close to a miracle man as you will ever find. Being in my early fifties and never having had surgery, I was scared to go under the knife. Dr. Dasari came through. My entire experience from the consultation to post operation care was first class. I traveled across the country on a friend’s recommendation to have him repair my umbilical hernia. I could not be more impressed. I wish that I could give Dr. Dasari more than five stars!! Highly recommend.
SJP – Dec 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
I was told to be at the hospital around 9am for 11am surgery. I arrived at 8:30, checked in, and waited for almost two hours. I was taken back, changed, wiped-down, etc and was lying waiting for my IV when the nurse came in, introduced herself, and said my surgery was scheduled for 1pm. I said that it was scheduled for 11. She checked and reiterated that it was for 1. I changed and went home. Later, a hospital rep called me at home and assured me that Dr. Dasari's office had set the surgery up for one. I've previously reported the poor work that Dasari's office does but this takes the prize. His office called the next day and said that the hospital was lying. I'll get another surgeon.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
R B Bralliar – Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
I cannot write enough about Dr. Dasari. Not only is he an excellent surgeon, but also a uniquely caring physician and individual that truly takes time with all of his patients. In my case I have had multiple issues; and though a few are not in his area of expertise he made time to see me to check on my progress. One surgery down; and a hernia surgery scheduled soon. We are very fortunate to have Dr. Dasari in our area.
Oct 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr. Chanu Dasari is my surgeon. He has performed 2 major surgeries for me both using minimally invasive techniques . My observations: Both operations were successful. To prepare for each operation, Dr. Dasari coached/guided me to a weight loss of about 60 lbs. for the 1st operation and another 30 lbs. for the 2nd operation. He did not just tell me to lose weight, but rather he gave me practical suggestions, multiple office follow-ups, and motivational guidance. Dr. Dasari's surgical teams are first rate. To my experience, Dr. Dasari always brings his "A" game. He is a brilliant and and talented surgeon and a great healer. Dr. Dasari also has great energy and stamina. I trust Dr. Dasari. He followed up on each of my surgeries to assure a successful outcome. Dr. Dasari also enjoys a well-deserved excellent reputation among other physicians who know his work. I also commend his office staff. I consider myself very fortunate to have Dr. Dasari for my surgeon.
Recent Patient 2019-2020 – Oct 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr. Chanu Dasari is a brilliant young surgeon with the most genuine heart of any physician I’ve ever met! Dr. Dasari treats his patients with the utmost respect and care. I believe he is wise beyond his years and proves to be exceptional in his field. Oh and one more thing.... DR. D literally saved my life! ??
Amy Turnbeaugh – Sep 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr. Dasari is an extraordinary physician. He spends quality time with each patient, listening carefully to what you say and carefully observing you for clues as to what may be wrong and what you need. He answers your questions with clear & understandable responses. He is also very positive and encouraging which means a lot when you are feeling ill. I've heard him in the hallway cheering up other patients in the same way he has cheered me up! He is caring, patient and very professional. Much more than a surgeon, he exemplifies the best of what we hope for in a person who practices the "healing arts". I highly recommend him.
Patricia Canfield – Sep 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
I went to Dr. Chanu Dasari concerned about a cyst on my back. I delayed going because I'm the type who never goes to a doctor. I am so glad I did. I found Dr. Dasari to be genuinely caring. I was immediately put at ease. He diagnosed my lipoma and did a painless surgery to remove it. My entire experience went so smoothly. His office staff is efficient with insurance and so friendly. I am not the type to do reviews usually, but if I find a person or business that goes above and beyond, I think it’s my duty to let people know. This surgeon is flipping phenomenal in his ability and manner. God Bless, James Bradley
James Bradley – Jul 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
I had gallbladder surgery 2 weeks ago Dr. Dasari did an excellent job. The office staff is Also helpful before and after my surgery. If i need another surgery I will be coming to see Dr. Dasari.
Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
I wanted a second opinion about a surgery and I was recommended to go see Dr. Dasari. I'm so glad I was because he was able/willing to take the time and explain to me the intricacies of what this surgery would entail. He's not only an intelligent surgeon, but his bedside manner is bar none. I wouldn't hesitate to choose him as my surgeon again if need be.
Lou Ng – Aug 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr. Dasari did a fantastic job on my surgery. So thankful he saved my life. I have been back several times over the past couple years and he is always friendly and understanding. He is my favorite Dr to see. He always gives good advice and very compassionate and wears a smile.
Roberta – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr. Dasari is a supurb surgeon! I decided seek a general surgeon for a second opinion as I was getting nowhere with my gastro doctor. Thank goodness I called Dr. Dasari's office. I believe I called on a Tuesday and Angel got me in for my initial appointment three days later. The staff are all so nice and so professional. They really get to know their patients. I was only in the office 3 times, but they know me!. On my initial visit, Dr. Dasari really listened and truly cared and took his time with me. He discovered some things my other doctors had missed, and was spot on! I was so glad he told me I needed to have my gallbladder removed. I have felt 110% better since my surgery. My pathology report came back that I had chronic cholecystitis, but my gastro doctor was convinced the surgery would not help me. Dr. Dasari is a gem! If I had not made that initial visit to his office, I would probably think I was dying right now. I will be recommending Dr. Dasari to everyone!
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Kimberly Arkens – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
He came highly recommended by my primary doctor and was kind and professional. Would recommend to all my friends and family.
Julian T – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Great Communication!! Great office staff. Easy process. Highly recommend!!! I had a wonderful experience with recent surgery. Dr. Dasari also operated on my aunt, who mentioned I should see him. I had a small umbilical hernia and specifically was worried about the use of mesh products. Dr. Dasari spent extra time answering my list of questions during our initial consultation. I scheduled my surgery the following week (very quick turn around time), and it was completed without any issues. 5mm incision!!! and NO MESH. I was quite happy. I mentioned in my follow-up visit that my recovery was quite smooth, and I didn't take any prescription pain medication.
Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
I don't know how he receives such high marks. I was ready to leave the state for surgery when Dr. Dasari was recommended and because of his reviews I went to see him. His title is "Minimally Invasive Surgery" but that was not the case. Although he never (ever) in any consultation or pre-surgery conversation mentioned a more invasive procedure, that is what happened. No follow-up, no post op explaining his actions. I would have never gone to him knowing he did not perform the promised surgery. No response to calls or letters to his office. Terrible experience.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 17, 2019
Great doc!! Highly recommend
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr Dasari is a phenomenal surgeon and his office staff is as well. Angel helped me set up everything and even called to check on me the day after my surgery which was awesome. Every aspect of my lap chole was professional and I felt like I was being well taken care of every step of the way. I?t is currently Day 7 post surgery and I am feeling better and better each day. He does his surgeries at Henderson Hospital which was also phenomenal, they treat you like family there. Highly highly recommen
Alicia S. – Oct 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr Dasari saved my life!!!!! I met him in the ER and he guided me back to my healthy self after three surgeries in six months. His knowledge is extensive and his caring for his patients is fabulous. He takes time to answer questions and makes you understand what needs to be done. I was so lucky to have found Dr Dadsri and we in Las Vegas are blest to have him here!!!!
Ellen in Henderson, NV – Sep 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dasari?

• General Surgery