Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD

General SurgeryMale

General Surgery

Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Henderson, NV. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV and Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD

Minimally Invasive Surgery

710 Coronado Center Dr Ste 200 Henderson, NV 89052 ()

Compare with other General Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Dasari with our nearby General Surgery Specialists at Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center today at (702) 720-3204.

These providers are on the medical staff of Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Dasari's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dasari

Dr. Dasari

Hernia repair
If you need a repair this is the person you want to go see. He answered my questions when other doctors would not. He put me at ease and again answered my questions which quelled any fears I may have had. I am a real person and this is a real review. I was legit terrified, as I had never had any sort of surgery. I recovered quickly because I trusted him and listened to him. His mother was great too, she followed up and gave me all the information I needed for this experience. Don’t waist your time and go see him.
Andrew H. – May 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr. Dasari has been treating me for inflammatory (auto-immune) issues for a couple of months, and it's been incredible ! My digestive health is better, losing weight (over 20 lbs. so far), and my arthritis is getting more manageable. He really understands the role of the mind-gut health and how to treat this naturally (non-pharmaceutical methods). Dr. Dasari cares about his patients, and always spends quality time with you and treats you kindly and with respect. I would recommend Dr. Dasari if you have any inflammatory, IBS, digestive, or weight issues.
Moriah Curran – May 03, 2022
Hernia repair
Dr. Dasari is a great doctor and person. He is not your typical doctor who spends 5 minutes with you and turns you over to an assistant. Or rushes you through a visit to move on to the next of 50 patients. He listens. He informs. He understands your concerns, fears, or trepidations. He does not push or rush you into a decision. He is there when you are ready. And when you are ready, he's reassuring and really good at what he does. If you are looking for a doctor to repair something that is damaged, he's your guy!
Apr 23, 2022
Dr Dasari
Dr Dasari performed my inguinal hernia surgery. it went very smoothly and 2 weeks later I'm active again with my bicycling. Dr Dasari gets excellent ratings because he does an excellent job and he has a very personable demeanor.
Mar 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr. Dasari and his staff are wonderful, caring and professional. Wait times in lobby are short. He explained procedure and staff scheduled surgery in a timely manner.
Jan 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr, Dasari is a great surgeon with a very friendly demeaner. I appreciated the fact that he was willing work with me as I preferred to have the procedure done with just a local and not general anesthesia. The Doctor preferred Valley View Surgery Center and although it was not close to my home, I was very happy with the staff and efficiency of the place.
Tim Ludwig – Jan 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
He has a great demeanor that puts you at ease. He’s approachable and friendly. The front desk and his team are very accomodating
Jeffrey Regis – Jan 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
I am so happy after my surgery He is one of the best doctors I have met. Thank you Dr Dasari
  • Long wait times
Martha Calderon – Jan 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr. Dasari is great and spends a lot of time with patients answering questions, etc... , however, after waiting three hours to see him, my wife had to go to another appointment. She asked for her copay back since the doctor was unable to see her in a reasonable time frame. She called today to reschedule and was met by the rudest woman I have ever heard in a doctor's office who first said the my wife was a "no show" and when my wife explained what happened, then the woman said that "yes, you cost us 3% by having to refund your payment" and told my wife she should find another doctor!!! I listened to my wife plead with this woman who just kept talking over her and saying that "you cost us 3%" and "you should find another doctor" bringing her to tears on her birthday no less. REALLY?! is the patient's time worth nothing? My wife sat there fr THREE HOURS WAITING! I am thoroughly disgusted and frustrated!! Great Doctor HORRIBLE, RUDE STAFF!! Don't know what to do now, my wife likes the doc
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
D. Voors – Dec 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
The scariest thing when you find out you have a hernia is, which Dr should I have perform the surgery? Dr. Dasari is awesome! He repaired my umbilical hernia with minimal evasive surgery and didn’t use mesh, fulfilling my request that no mesh be used if possible. My recovery time was fast and I was getting around in no time. I only took acetaminophen and ibuprofen a few days for pain. He was so easy to talk to and made me feel totally confident I had found the right Dr. to perform my surgery. He explained the procedure to me, answered ALL my questions and didn’t rush my visits with him. He truly cares about his patients and you can see his passion for helping them. If you’re looking for a surgeon you can have confidence in, pay him a visit. You will be so glad you did.
Doug D. – Dec 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Tried to schedule a consult and records review since I'm travelling from PA, and the extremely rude person who answered the phone said they don't do that, even though it's clearly on the website. They waned me to fly across the country just to see if he can even help? Why would I fly there for him to say no sorry I don't treat that. They also wanted to know why I didn't just find a dr closer to me. Apparently seeing out a top surgeon is unacceptable
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Nov 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
I am a 60 year old physically active male. I had a hernia repair surgery in 2009 from a different surgeon in Central California. Somehow, I re-injured myself and my hernia came back. I found Dr. Dasari during a web search and was impressed with his web page and videos. I came down to his office in Henderson to make an appointment for evaluation. He was not in the office that day, but the kind, older lady at receptionist called Dr. Dasari and he actually came down to see me right then. Dr. Dasari confirmed my suspicion about my hernia and I agreed to have surgery at his next available date which was just one week away. The surgery was successfully performed at a local surgery center. The surgery was not routine because my old mesh had to be meticulously removed and replaced. It's only been 11 days since my surgery and I am up and around just like before and I am looking forward to getting back to my physical routine. Dr. Dasari clearly cares about his patients. He takes
William Chroust Jr – Nov 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr. Dasari was the best! He is kind, patient and makes you feel comfortable every step of the way. He knows what he is talking about and gives you only the treatment you need. He cares about his patients. I highly recommend his office.
Shawna M – Nov 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr. Dasari is about as professional and kind as they come in the Medical Field. He TRULY cares about his patients and their well-being. A Down-to-Earth human who gives off no smugness that you sometimes can run into with Medical Personnel. Wish they made clones of this guy, that's how awesome he is haha And his Receptionist/Mother Padma is as sweet and helpful as can be. Always happy to answer any questions when you call. This office is a 6/5 stars!
Brandon Eckert – Nov 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
I called to schedule an appointment with with Dr. Dasari and was prevented from scheduling the appointment by the receptionist. I attempted to explain that I had a PPO plan and that my Massachusetts insurance would cover me in Nevada. She told me that I would need to transfer my primary care services to Nevada in order to be seen by Dr. Dasari. When I told her that it was not what I wished to do, she said I should remain in Massachusetts. Further more, I had my insurance company call to explain that my insurance would cover me in Nevada, and they were met with the same rude resistance. I was very disappointed due to the nice rating Dr. Dasari received from his patients regarding his care. I feel his administrative support staff could use training in how to engage prospective patients. The irony is the website states that Dr. Desari scheduled patients who travel to see him from outside of Nevada!
Oct 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr. Dasari is very caring, listens well and do not rush you into getting the surgical procedure done. I have acid reflux for many years and was on the highest dosage of PPI and acid blocker medication but still suffer from heart burn. My family doctor finally referred me to Dr. Dasari for an operation. Dr. Dasari explained to me the three different surgical procedures that are available and he reviewed my medical records and history as well as my prescriptions and supplements. He recommends that, before I undergo any one of the surgical procedures, I should make certain lifestyle changes as well as changes to my prescriptions and supplements. I did as he recommended and are feeling no worse and on many days better than before. I'm still under his care. I have seen many doctors and he is one of the best one I have encountered. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.
Sep 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Highly recommend. Dr. Dasari is very kind man and a talented surgeon. He removed a largish lipoma from my arm and I only have a small incision. I don't know how he did it , (I was completely out--surgery done at Valley View Surgery Center) but it was painless. I didn't even take an aspirin after the surgery, it was THAT painless. Very happy with Dr. Dasari and my results!
Kathy – Sep 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Dr. Dasari is an exceptional doctor with in-depth knowledge. I had been diagnosed with sclerosing mesenteritis 4 years ago. I have tried numerous medicines to no avail. All of the scans showed no growth in the disease yet the doctors were puzzled that the condition still existed. 2 years ago the pain seemed to shift and it was attributed to the disease. I was in a great deal of pain and was getting extremely nauseous for more than a year. I finally was able to get a HIDA Scan and it showed 94%. My doctors said I was good and they were not prepared to do any further testing. I was able to find an article that Dr. Dasari wrote that led me to his website. His research shows that anything above 80% on the HIDA scan is bad. I was able to get in for a consult right away, even though I live out of state. I had my gallbladder removed almost 2 months ago and I feel great. I highly recommend anyone with similar sufferings to seek a consult with him and solve your issue.
David Douglas – Jul 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
I came in for a consultation and to schedule a hernia repair. Dr. Dasari took his time to explain what needed to be done and what to expect after. He answered all of my questions and was very patient & friendly. I got in-depth pre-op instructions for days leading up to surgery, day of surgery and after care. I’m happy with the outcome!
Cristina S. – Jul 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?
Just recently had an episacral lipoma removed from my lower right back. Dr. Dasari was outstanding throughout. Very reassuring before the operation. Smooth operation itself, only taking about 30 minutes. Extremely minimal incision for a big piece of fat coming out. And post-op, very comforting and detailed in post-op instruction. His staff is superb! ESPECIALLY, his mom Padma! She was very clear and direct with billing, food recommendations for speedy recovery, and overall, just what could be expected with the procedure. 110% for Dr. Dasari and staff!
Isaac Davila – Jul 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chanukya Dasari, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dasari?