Dr. Channing Willoughby, MD

Dr. Channing Willoughby, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Channing Willoughby, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Murrells Inlet, SC. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

4040 Highway 17 Unit 206

Murrells Inlet, SC 29576

Learn about Dr. Willoughby

Dr. Willoughby's Experience

Dr. Willoughby's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Willoughby has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Willoughby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willoughby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Willoughby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willoughby to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Willoughby's Performance
Conway, sc |
Dr. Willoughby is very personable, compassionate, and does everything he can to understand what his patients are going through. He’s very thorough in getting to the bottom of what’s causing and how to best help control pain. The entire staff, from reception to housekeeping, are so friendly and show compassion for the patients.
Greenville, SC |
Doctor Willoughby is an excellent pain management specialist.
in Surfside Beach, SC |
Dr. Willoughby and his staff have always been friendly and knowledgeable in his practice. I have been seeing him for about six months and have been completely satisfied. He is a very caring and thoughtful doctor and I would recommend him to my family and friends. He has always explained in detail any questions I had and I never felt that he was rushed. I'm so happy to have found him to treat my pain. I have had 3 back surgeries, 1 neck, and 2 total hips. I was an RN for 33 years.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Going to Dr. Willoughby's I was mistreated by the nurse Katherine. She spoke, had no respect for me as well as a friend I know that see's this Doctor. Her bed side Manner is bad and opinionated. She put's you down making you feel like crap. Never got to see the Doctor because of her. Walked out of their still in pain, very disappointed. Don't waste your time going there. You will be mistreated and disappointed. Katherine should be fired from this office and put out of the Medical field for good!
in Conway, SC |
Dr. Willoughby stopped at least 80% of my pain in my leg (radiating from my lower back), along with the pain associated with the bursa sacs in both of my hips. I can walk again without pain and discomfort! I am very pleased with the results we have achieved thus far and I have faith that he will be there for me down the road should I need help with this or any other unbearable pain I may incur.
in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina |
I was a patient of Doctor willoughby for months. I was very satisfied and so grateful to find a doctor that actually knows about back pain. I left his office b/c my workers comp case was about to close Not sure what insurance they take but if you are having trouble with your spine this man guinually cares and has the skills and knowledge to relieve your pain. I was very impressed
in Conway, SC |
Don not trust this office and Dr. Had a car accident. Said they would wait for payment, but sent bills to collection agency. Very bad. No one ever calls you back. Very disorganized.
Have you seen Dr. Channing Willoughby, MD?
Are you Dr. Willoughby?