Dr. Channa Kolb, MD

Neurology | Female

Dr. Channa Kolb, MD
Dr. Channa Kolb, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Buffalo, NY. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Kolb is affiliated with Kaleida Health Buffalo General Hospital.

Dr. Kolb's Experience

See how Dr. Kolb's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kolb

Dr. Kolb accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Kolb is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kolb has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kolb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kolb to family and friends
Dr. Kolb's Performance
in Buffalo, NY |
My sister has MS. I accompany her to most appointments. My sister saw 3 neurologists before Dr Kolb. As soon as we met her, we felt confident in her. Dr. Kolb is by far superior in all areas. She is extremely knowledgeable regarding MS and treatments. She very patiently takes time to explain pros & cons of each treatment & test. She is compassionate and always willing to discuss any issues my sister may be dealing with. We feel fortunate that my sister is under Dr. Kolb's care.
in Springville, NY |
Dr. Kolb is very professional and friendly. She is a wealth of information when it comes to Multiple Sclerosis. She always listens to any problems or concerns I have. She explains everything. I consider myself very lucky to call her my neurologist!!!
in Buffalo, NY |
I had been having many health issues for quite a while. The wide range of symptoms made for conflicting diagnoses. Dr Kolb examined me, listened to all my complaints and ordered the correct tests. It turned out that I had 6 different issues happening at the same time. Since then, I am being medically treated correctly for all my health problems. Although not great, I am the best I can be, thanks to her.
in Springville, NY |
Dr. Kolb is very knowledgeable and compassionate. She never makes me feel rushed and answers any questions thoroughly.
in Rushford, NY |
I was impressed with my first appointment. She was thorough and took her time to inquire about my illness without being hurried. She exhibits a compassionate demeanor and demonstrated an understanding I have not yet encountered. She addressed the importance of compliance to treatments while not doing so in a condescending or a reproachful manner.
When I think of compassionate and caring individuals I have encountered in a clinical setting (and there are many), Dr. Kolb stands out first among them. She recognized a secondary chronic condition that I refused to acknowledge because of adverse past experiences, then gained my trust and was able to convince me to start treatment where no other clinician could. In retrospect, her intervention was a lifesaver, and possible only because I truly believed she was not only doctor, but also friend.
in Buffalo ny |
She is a the best she answer me all the questions i have and really cares for me i wish other doctors were just like her
Have you seen Dr. Channa Kolb, MD?
Are you Dr. Kolb?

Compare Dr. Kolb

Dr. Kolb's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Aneurysm
  • Ataxia
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Cluster Headache
  • Fever-Induced Seizure
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

U OF BUFFALO SUNY SCH OF MED & BIOMEDICAL SCI

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Kolb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kolb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology