Dr. Challa Ajit, MD
Dr. Challa Ajit, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Springfield, OH and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Ajit has extensive experience in Pancreatic Disease and Liver Disease. He graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences in 1992. He is affiliated with medical facilities Mercy Health - Springfield Regional Medical Center and Ohio Valley Surgical Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Springfield Gastroenterology2355 Derr Rd Ste A Springfield, OH 45503
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Practices at Top HospitalAmerica’s 100 Best Hospitals for Gastrointestinal Care Award™ • See hospitals
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Ajit
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Ajit treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Ajit treats other conditions, please contact the office at (937) 629-0100.
Pancreatic disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the pancreas, such as pancraetitis.Compare with other Pancreatic Disease specialists.
Liver disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the liver, such as hepatitis, fatty liver disease, and cirrhosis, through medications, lifestyle changes, or surgery.Compare with other Liver Disease specialists.
Dr. Ajit is experienced in the area of Liver Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 8 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Ajit's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Ajit's conditions and procedures:
- All Types of Food Poisoning
- Anal or Rectal Pain
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Benign Neoplasm of the Digestive System
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
- Diffuse Esophageal Spasm
- Diverticulitis, Intestinal
- Diverticulosis, Intestinal
- Duodenal Ulcer
- E. coli Food Poisoning
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Esophageal Achalasia and Cardiospasm
- Esophageal Diverticulum
- Esophageal Motility Disorders
- Esophageal Ulcer
- Esophageal Varices
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
- Food Allergy
- Gas-Bloat Syndrome
- Gastric Ulcer
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Gastrointestinal Malabsorption
- Gastrojejunal Ulcer
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B - Immune Response
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- IBS Associated With Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Impedance Testing
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Ischemic Colitis
- Lactose Intolerance
- Liver Damage from Alcohol
- Mallory-Weiss Syndrome
- Neoplasm of Gastrointestinal Tract
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Non-Neonatal Jaundice
- Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
- Peptic Ulcer
- Primary Biliary Cholangitis
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Reflux Esophagitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Unexplained Weight Loss
- VAP Lipid Testing
- Viral Hepatitis
- Vomiting Disorders
- Wireless pH Testing
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Ajit accepts most major insurance plans.
Dr. Ajit has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.