Dr. Chad Robbins, MD

Dr. Chad Robbins, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·

Dr. Chad Robbins, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. He specializes in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery.Read his story

Robbins Plastic Surgery

2201 Murphy Ave Ste 407

Nashville, TN 37203

Learn about Dr. Robbins

See how frequently Dr. Robbins performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Cancer
Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

Dr. Robbins's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Robbins' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Robbins "Board Certified, Award- Winning " Best of Nashville" with Nashville Scene, Nashville Plastic Surgeon Dr. Chad Robbins is highly trained in all aspects of Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Chad Robbins is located in Nashville, Tennessee and is proudly serving Nashville, Clarksville, Franklin, Brentwood, Green Hills, Mount Juliet, Hermitage, Hendersonville, Belle Meade, Bellevue, Murfreesboro, TN. Dr. Robbins preforsm cosmetic procedures such as Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Gynecomastia, Breast Lift, Chin Augmentation, Arm Lift, Thigh Lift, Mommy Makeovers and more! Dr. Robbins received his bachelor of science degree from Sewanee : The University of the South, graduating magna cum laude. He completed his medical degree at University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. Following medical school, Dr. Chad Robbins completed a 5-year general surgery residency at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, followed by two additional years of plastic surgery training at the world- reowned Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, which is consistently ranked as best-in -class for hospitals and surgical traning. Dr. Robbins is a certifed by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery, and he is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and a member of the Aesthetic Society. "

This content was provided by Dr. Robbins "Dr. Robbins performs both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures with a focus on improving the quality of his patient's lives and increasing their self-confidence. In both types of procedures, he striveds to help patients achieve their aesthetic goals while providing the the highest quality pateint experience."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of Alabama (UAB) and Birmingham VA Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Mayo Clinic-Rochester
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Robbins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robbins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robbins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robbins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robbins to family and friends

Dr. Robbins' Performance

Almost 12 years after giving birth to a 10 lb 8 oz baby boy I was ready to have my body back. Dr. Robbins was amazing. I can't imagine going through this process with someone that didn't show the care and attention to detail that he and his staff did. I never felt uncomfortable (which was a concern...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I truly appreciate his knowledge and the friendliness of his staff. I was always confident in regards to my outcomes.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a facelift with my eyes done and some liposuction on my neck awhile ago and I swear I look 20 years younger! I saw he was nominated for Best Plastic Surgeon in Nashville and I do not disagree- he is the best!! My face doesn't look too overdone or fake but just younger :) Will always...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Robbins sat in front of me the first day we met, took my hands in his and said, “I am really sorry you have cancer”. It was the most compassionate experience I had with any other Dr. during the course of my journey. He has done excellent work preparing me for reconstruction following a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Robbins and his staff are absoultly wonderful! Dr. Robbins takes the time to answer all your questions, concerns, and general infomation regarding the procedure or surgery. I am so thrilled with my results and couldn't feel more blessed for coming across him and his staff!
Are you Dr. Robbins?