Dr. Chad Robbins, MD

Dr. Chad Robbins, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Board Certified, Award- Winning " Best of Nashville" with Nashville Scene, Nashville Plastic Surgeon Dr. Chad Robbins is highly trained in all aspects of Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Chad Robbins is located in Nashville, Tennessee and is proudly serving Nashville, Clarksville, Franklin, Brentwood, Green Hills, Mount Juliet, Hermitage, Hendersonville, Belle Meade, Bellevue, Murfreesboro, TN. Dr. Robbins preforsm cosmetic procedures such as Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Gynecomastia, Breast Lift, Chin Augmentation, Arm Lift, Thigh Lift, Mommy Makeovers and more! Dr. Robbins received his bachelor of science degree from Sewanee : The University of the South, graduating magna cum laude. He completed his medical degree at University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. Following medical school, Dr. Chad Robbins completed a 5-year general surgery residency at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, followed by two additional years of plastic surgery training at the world- reowned Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, which is consistently ranked as best-in -class for hospitals and surgical traning. Dr. Robbins is a certifed by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery, and he is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and a member of the Aesthetic Society.

Robbins Plastic Surgery

2201 Murphy Ave Ste 407

Nashville, TN 37203

Learn about Dr. Robbins

Dr. Robbins performs both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures with a focus on improving the quality of his patient's lives and increasing their self-confidence. In both types of procedures, he striveds to help patients achieve their aesthetic goals while providing the the highest quality pateint experience.

Dr. Robbins' Experience

Dr. Robbins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Chin Implant
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Male Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Thigh Lift
  • Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Alabama (Uab) and Birmingham Va Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Mayo Clinic-Rochester
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Robbins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robbins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robbins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robbins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robbins to family and friends
Dr. Robbins' Performance
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Robbins and his staff are absoultly wonderful! Dr. Robbins takes the time to answer all your questions, concerns, and general infomation regarding the procedure or surgery. I am so thrilled with my results and couldn't feel more blessed for coming across him and his staff!
in Nashville, TN |
I saw Dr. Robbins after being told I need a mastectomy. He and his staff were absolutely wonderful. They made a difficult time easier by listening to my concerns, answering my questions and deciding what was best for me. I am still in the reconstruction phase but so far I am extremely pleased with my results. His staff, from the front office to the nurses, have all been very helpful, kind and compassionate. I have been a nurse 35 years and this is one of best offices I have encountered.
in Old Hickory, TN |
Dr. Robbins is an all around great doctor. He is personable and very knowledgeable. He and his staff are so kind, friendly and caring. They have touched our hearts. Thank you Dr. Robbins and your amazing staff.
in Franklin, TN |
After breast cancer, mastectomy and reconstructive surgery with another Nashville plastic surgeon, I found my final results not only below expectations but painful. A friend referred me to Dr. Robbins, hesitant to endure another procedure, I consulted with Dr. Robbins. His entire staff from front desk, to patient care put me at ease. Dr. Robbins is professional, compassionate,knowledgable & addressed all my concerns. I opted to have a revision. Amazing, expert results. Absolutely recommend!
in Franklin, TN |
In May of this year I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. My breast surgeon highly recommended Dr. Robbins for my reconstruction surgeries. Dr. Robbins was always honest with me about what to expect from the surgeries and the healing process. I could not be more pleased with my reconstruction results. For me to say that I highly recommend Robbins Plastic Surgery would be an understatement. In my opinion their knowledge, skills and bedside manner cannot be beat. I am eternally grateful to them.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Robbins and his staff are incredibly kind, informative and caring! They never rushed me and made sure all of my questions were answered. They made me feel special and cared for and that really matters when you are making a huge decision like getting plastic surgery. I've always wanted breasts and he gave me breasts that look natural and fit my frame, like the breasts I should have had from the beginning! He also takes precautions like getting a mammogram done before surgery.
in Ashland City, Tn |
Dr Robbins and his staff are wonderful. The surgery meet my expectations.
Have you seen Dr. Chad Robbins, MD?
Are you Dr. Robbins?