Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

120 E Beauregard Ave San Angelo, TX 76903 Get Directions
Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD
I am an Endocrinologist, MD, FACP, a well trained physician ,specialized in the Endocrine and metabolic system, I was very blessed to be trained in one of Chicago's finest University by the best and most respected Professors in the endocrinology field. I Moved from Chicago to Texas, and I am so honored to be part of the west Texas medical community.

Dr. Richeh's Care Philosophy

Medicine is an art and knowledge, I pledge to dedicate my knowledge to serve the community with the highest standard of care in the Endocrinology fields. All my patients are my second family and I will put all my efforts to provide the best quality of care.

Dr. Richeh's Experience

See how Dr. Richeh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Richeh

Dr. Richeh accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Richeh is now accepting new patients
Shannon Clinic Endocrinology and Diabetes center120 E Beauregard Ave
San Angelo, TX 76903
Evening
(325) 658-1511Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Richeh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Richeh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Richeh to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Richeh Says:

a warm thank you from all my heart, to my amazing patients and families who trusted me with their health and thanked me for the outstanding results and cure of their conditions, my the lord Bless you all

Dr. Richeh's Performance
Amazing physician , well rounded , extensive knowledge , friendly staff
in San Angelo, TX |
Great staff, well rounded physician, friendly medical team, 5 stars , physician addresses the issues thoroughly and works with pt to accommodate the pt's needs
in San Angelo |
It's hard to communicate with someone like this when you can tell they're not apparently listening to you. I had looked forward to being able to see an endocrinologist in San Angelo but after this experience I will be happy to drive back to San Antonio. He doesn't seem to want to listen. He likes to interrupt. He kept pushing a treatment plan I repeatedly told him I didn't want. It also is very disturbing to hear the way he talks to his staff.
I am sorry to hear that your experience wasn't that good, every patient for me is considered family and I always do the best of my knowledge to help the pt with reasonable plan of care according to the American Endocrine society guideline that dictates our practice, the thyroid is a very important gland and not every plan fits patients wishes Of quick recovery, it is a long process of readjusting , I love my staff and treat them as my family, I hope that next time you want to comment to be fair
in San Angelo TX |
Very warm welcome with Dr. Chadi Richeh! Half my life now I have been diabetic age 22 now I'm 45 and have so many medical issues. In 2013 I underwent gastric sleeve surgery where the surgeon takes 80% of your stomach out...I lost 130 pounds in under 1 year...119lbs!! No more insulin! About 9 mo ago my sugars began to spike? Back on insulin.. Devastated. ..weight gain.needed to see a specialist .I cried in front of Dr. Richeh told him y I was crying & he had genuine empathy for me. 5 stars!
San Angelo, TX |
Dr. Richeh and his staff are some of the very best with which I've had contact. The staff is always extremely pleasant and helpful. Dr. Richeh is probably the nicest doctor I've ever had!! He's very knowledgeable about diabetes and takes the time to make sure you understand all instructions. He's a great cheerleader in your progress and lets you know he's on your team. I'd recommend him to anyone without any reservations.
in San angelo tx |
I wish I could give him 100 stars and his office him and his nurse are amazing. They got me started on testosterone within 2 weeks they had a long waiting list but their amazing office ladies never got mad or hung up on me when I called them 15 times a day to see if they had cancelations.. Dr richeh listens to u and your concerns and also gives u all the side affects of what can happen with certain things like testosterone for me being transgender.His office is nonjudgemental n I walk out smilin
in San Angelo, TX |
The office has a welcoming environment. Dr. Richeh is very understanding and really listens to your issues. He works with you to solve the issues and I felt very optimistic when I left his office. I am confident for the first time since having my thyroid removed that I am going to feel normal again. I would definitely recommend him to anyone having any of the issues he treats!
in Lafayette, IN |
3 visits, amazing staff and physician care, well rounded physician and great knowledge. felt improvement after the visit.
Have you seen Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?

Compare Dr. Richeh

Dr. Richeh says...

I am an Endocrinologist, MD, FACP, a well trained physician ,specialized in the Endocrine and metabolic system, I was very blessed to be trained in one of Chicago's finest University by the best and most  respected Professors in the endocrinology field.

Dr. Richeh's Care Philosophy

Medicine is an art and knowledge, I pledge to dedicate my knowledge to serve the community with the highest standard of care in the Endocrinology fields.

Dr. Richeh says...

we provide state of art care in Diabetes, Thyroid, Adrenal, Pituitary and Male hypogonadism disorders.

Dr. Richeh says...

Dr. Richeh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Richeh has no awards or honors listed.

• Energy dirinks related atrial fibrillation, 2010

• Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 2003

internship, first year of internal Medicine residency program

Completed in 2010

Completed in 2014

Damascus Univ. School of Medicine

Graduated in 1999

• Other Education
    Board certified in cardio-vascular disease and pediatric cardiology

Completed in 2008

University Rene Descartes (Paris V) / U.F.R. Cochin-Port Royal

Completed in 2008

• Arabic
  • French
  • German

Dr. Richeh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Richeh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism