Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism •  Male • Age 42

Telehealth services available

Shannon Clinic Endocrinology and Diabetes center

120 E Beauregard Ave San Angelo, TX 76903

Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD is a Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in San Angelo, TX. Dr. Richeh has more experience with Gonadal Endocrine Disorders, Diabetes, and Thyroid Disorders than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Heart Of Texas Memorial Hospital and Shannon Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Richeh to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists in your area

See similar Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists in San Angelo

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Richeh accepts

Dr. Richeh accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Western Health Advantage
Western Health Advantage HMO
York Risk Services
York Risk Services PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Frequently Treated by Dr. Richeh

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Richeh treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Richeh treats other conditions, please contact the office at (325) 658-1511.

Gonadal Endocrine Disorders

Gonadal endocrine disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the reproductive and sex glands, including polycystic ovary syndrome, Turner syndrome, and gynecomastia, most often through hormone replacement therapy.Compare with other Gonadal Endocrine Disorders specialists.

Dr. Richeh typically treats 80% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 3 conditions and procedures

Testicular Dysfunction
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Gynecomastia

Diabetes

Diabetes specialists manage and treat a range of diabetes-related conditions including type 1 and type 2 diabetes and diabetic ketoacidosis through procedures such as continuous glucose monitoring and insulin therapy.Compare with other Diabetes specialists.

Dr. Richeh typically treats 82% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 7 conditions and procedures

Diabetes Type 2
Diabetes Type 1
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Diabetes Counseling

Thyroid Disorders

Thyroid disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the thyroid gland, including hyperparathyroidism, thyroid disease, and thyroid nodules.Compare with other Thyroid Disorders specialists.

Dr. Richeh typically treats 65% more often than similar doctors

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Kidney Disease
  • Klinefelter Syndrome
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight

Dr. Richeh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Richeh

4.3

Dr. Richeh?
Dr. Richeh was wonderful, he helped me structure a clear plan for weight loss, I lost 30 pounds and dropped my Diabetes a1c from 10 to 7.5% in 90 days. he is simply the best
Mary Callahan – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
He is absolutely wonderful!
Chris – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
Dr. Richeh is an amazing physician, has helped me for the last 4 years losing more than 50 pounds and keep it off, Passionate about medicine and very knowledgeable, staff are helpful
Mary – Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
for many years I suffered and cried because of my uncontrolled weight gain and hypothyroidism, no one listened to me except Dr. Richeh who started me on successful weight loss regimen and proper Nature thyroid therapy that alleviated my symptoms 99%. he is very knowledgeable, caring, humble and down to earth , yet his knowledge is always on my side. all my family are now his patients, may the lord bless him always, for all what he does to our community.
Joanne Menendez – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
I am a diabetic for 21 year, and the only Endocrinologist in west Texas who brought my A1c to 6% is Dr.Richeh, he is the smartest , kindest most caring physician, I recommended him to all my friends and family
Johnny Rodriguez – Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
My 2 visits brought to believe he is dominating, uncaring and NOT veteran friendly. Seems to be more 'cookie cutter' in his approach and when presented with scientific data concerning how PCB exposure effects diabetes and thyroid diseases to help with my VA claim, it wasn't so much that he didn't know what PCB was but he did NOT want to hear about it nor read about nor help in anyway in my VA claim. He even lied and said I had to see a VA doctor about it which is not true because any licensed physician can give input and statements in any VA claim. Even though he asks if you have any questions before leaving, he does so in a manner that gives the impression he really does not want to discuss anything and in a hurry to get to the next patient. I fired him and found a different endocrinologist which is out of town but worth the travel. Would not recommend nor return to.
Texas Vet – Sep 24, 2019
So sorry to hear you had a bad experience, I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
Amazing Doctor, listened to my medical concerns and helped me feel better. Very friendly and kind. Highly recommend him
Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
I do not recommend this doctor. It seems as if he's going to help you on the first appointment but as soon as things get confusing he simply brushes you off and doesn't bother with you, like you're something he can discard. Your health isn't his priority and he makes that evident with how aloof he can get. The office is nice and the staff are courteous. The other day he came in, didn't listen to me, and left without taking any of my concerns into consideration. Wasted money. Wasted appointment.
Jim in none – Feb 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
Dr. Richeh is AMAZING. One of the best doctors I have ever been to. I have many heath issues and see multiple doctors and Dr. Richeh is the best by far. He always makes you feel like you are his favorite patient ( maybe because I am). He will sit and listen to what I have to say and any concerns I have he shows genuine empathy. I am so blessed to have him on my side, helping me to feel the best I can. I have recommended to many people and they are all very pleased with him!
Sandy in SAN ANGELO, TX – Dec 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
He’s excellent! And is most caring and informative! As a Type 2 diabetic, I very excited to be under his care.
Rev. Fr. Elias Greer in San Angelo , TX – Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
I would like to thank Dr. Richeh from the bottom of my heart. After years of dealing with debilitating symptoms, I finally feel like I'm on my way to improvement. I'm glad this doctor's in my city because he's a rare kind, one that you can enjoy having on your side. And it truly does feel as if he's on your side, willing to listen and care. His staff is also kind and good. I wondered if I should even bother because I have been disappointed so many times, but I'm glad I took the chance.
Norie in San Angelo, TX – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
Compassionate, knowledgeable doctor. He and his staff are great! Pam C.
Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
Dr. Richeh is simply a blessing to the community of San Angelo, He cares about the pt, and make me feel as a family member with every visit his ethics and quality of care are superior to many other physicians. he is humble, down to earth , approachable and ready to help. I feel much better since I started seeing him. I recommended him to all my friends
Joan in Brady – Feb 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
Likes things his way or the highway. Practically forces medicine upon you even when it is your choice not to take them. I needed doctor advice for a serious health condition and wasn’t treated well.
Jan 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
Made an appointment with Doctor Chadi Richeh for my diabetic. Doctor is extremely knowledgeable,Very professional answers all your questions and tells you if you have any questions please interrupt me. The Staff is wonderful and friendly and they try to work with you for scheduling. Wow way to go Doctor Chadi Richeh,MD please continue to be humble and caring
Julian Martinez in San Angelo, TX – Sep 29, 2017
Amazing physician , well rounded , extensive knowledge , friendly staff
Michael in San Angelo, TX – May 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
It's hard to communicate with someone like this when you can tell they're not apparently listening to you. I had looked forward to being able to see an endocrinologist in San Angelo but after this experience I will be happy to drive back to San Antonio. He doesn't seem to want to listen. He likes to interrupt. He kept pushing a treatment plan I repeatedly told him I didn't want. It also is very disturbing to hear the way he talks to his staff.
Sharon in San Angelo – Nov 03, 2016
I am sorry to hear that your experience wasn't ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
Very warm welcome with Dr. Chadi Richeh! Half my life now I have been diabetic age 22 now I'm 45 and have so many medical issues. In 2013 I underwent gastric sleeve surgery where the surgeon takes 80% of your stomach out...I lost 130 pounds in under 1 year...119lbs!! No more insulin! About 9 mo ago my sugars began to spike? Back on insulin.. Devastated. ..weight gain.needed to see a specialist .I cried in front of Dr. Richeh told him y I was crying & he had genuine empathy for me. 5 stars!
Jo Jo in San Angelo TX – Oct 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
Dr. Richeh and his staff are some of the very best with which I've had contact. The staff is always extremely pleasant and helpful. Dr. Richeh is probably the nicest doctor I've ever had!! He's very knowledgeable about diabetes and takes the time to make sure you understand all instructions. He's a great cheerleader in your progress and lets you know he's on your team. I'd recommend him to anyone without any reservations.
San Angelo, TX – Aug 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?
I wish I could give him 100 stars and his office him and his nurse are amazing. They got me started on testosterone within 2 weeks they had a long waiting list but their amazing office ladies never got mad or hung up on me when I called them 15 times a day to see if they had cancelations.. Dr richeh listens to u and your concerns and also gives u all the side affects of what can happen with certain things like testosterone for me being transgender.His office is nonjudgemental n I walk out smilin
Bryzdon in San angelo tx – Apr 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chadi Richeh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Richeh?

Medicine is an art and knowledge, I pledge to dedicate my knowledge to serve the community with the highest standard of care in the Endocrinology...Read more

I am an Endocrinologist, MD, FACP, a well trained physician ,specialized in the Endocrine and metabolic system, I was very blessed to be trained...Read more

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science

• Arabic
  • French
  • German

• Best resident of the VA north Chicago at the internal medicine Dpt, October 20

• >Energy dirinks related atrial fibrillation, 2010