Dr. Chad M. Jarjoura, MD

Dr. Chad M. Jarjoura, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 49 years old

Dr. Jarjoura specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Kingsport, TN. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Jarjoura? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Jarjoura's Experience

See how Dr. Jarjoura's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jarjoura

Dr. Jarjoura accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Jarjoura has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Jarjoura's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jarjoura to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Jarjoura
Dr. Jarjoura's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (24)
Kingsport, TN |
Dr Jarjoura was great. He explained everything to me, answered all my questions and put my concerns at ease. I would recommend him highly to all my friends and family. He is the best.
in Gray, TN |
Dr Jarjoura has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever visited. He takes the time to listen to my concerns, and he always makes sure he fully explains all possible treatment options. He truly cares about me as a patient instead of just trying to hurry me through my appointment. I would recommend Dr Jarjoura to all of my family and friends. He is superb.
in VA |
Dr. Jarjoura has delivered all 3 of my children. He is an amazing doctor, informative, and caring. He always goes out of his way to make sure his patients are doing well after births and procedures. I give hunch a 5 out of 5.
Kingsport, TN |
Dr. J is excellent! He is so thorough and really takes care of his patients. He has a way of making you feel comfortable during what can be an uncomfortable situation. He is so kind, patient, and understanding. He always goes the extra mile to make sure that I understand everything I need to and will spend as much time talking with me and answering any questions I may have. Dr. J even calls me personally to check on me after some visits!
in Kingsport, Tennessee |
Dr. Jarjoura is an exceptional professional, very knowledgeable, takes time with his patients, caring and so kind. He always takes the time to answer any question(s) you may have. I had a procedure performed by Dr. Jarjoura and he took the time to make sure I was okay before the procedure and personally called me the following day to check on me. Dr. Jarjoura has great bedside manner. Dr. Jarjoura's staff is always friendly. I could not speak any higher of Dr. J. and his staff/nurses.
in Kingsport, TN |
Gynecology visits can be very uncomfortable under the best circumstances. Dr. Jarjoura is professional, knowledgeable, comforting, and kind. I have always found his staff to be likewise.
Kingsport, TN |
I transferred care early on with twins and was put with Dr. J due to his experience. We had a wonderful experience with him throughout. He was very cautious and detail oriented in his care of this high risk pregnancy and seemed to have some expertise with multiple births. I like that he didn't try to force me into a C section and guaranteed he would deliver my babies as long as he was in town. The nursing staff was very helpful and warm. All in all a great office!
Wise, VA |
Dr. J is a wonderful, smart, caring doctor. No matter how busy he is, he will always take the time to sit and explain everything until you feel comfortable & to me that means a lot because it is hard to find. I have always felt that he genuinely cares about me & my health. I have recommended many people to him who have quickly appreciated what an excellent doctor he is!
in Church Hill, TN |
Dr. Jarjoura is excellent. Dr. Jarjoura provides quality care, has great bedside manner and is very committed to his patients. I am very satisfied with the care I receive and I would highly recommend Dr. Jarjoura to anyone.
I have been a patient of Dr. Jarjoura for several years now and from the very first visit with him I felt completely comfortable and had 100% confidence in him as my physician. Dr. Jarjoura always answers my questions and never makes me leave with questions or confusion. Dr. Jarjoura truly cares about his patients and is not only a great doctor; but he also builds a personal relationship of friendship with his patients. He takes time for his patients and makes them feel important.
Kingsport, TN |
Dr. Jarajoura is one of the most caring doctors that I have ever been to. He has not only been an excellent GYN, but now an amazing OB. He is as excited as my husband and I are about our little jellybean. He has always been available to answer any questions that I have. He is great and is highly recommended.
in Kingsport, TN |
Nurse Staff was very polite. Horrible bedside manner. Waited in exam room for 40 mins before seeing him. When I tried to ask question he quickly dismissed them.
Have you seen Dr. Chad M. Jarjoura, MD?
Are you Dr. Jarjoura?

Compare Dr. Jarjoura

Dr. Jarjoura says...

Have been in practice for more than twenty years, in addition to prenatal care, vaginal deliveries, cesarean section,  I perform advanced laparoscopic surgery and Pelvic Reconstructive including prolapse surgeries, incontinence treatment, gynecological surgeries.

I also perform Interstim implant for refractory overactive bladder treatment.

I have double board certification in OB/GYN and Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstruction Surgery.

Dr. Jarjoura says...

Interstim for refractory overactive bladder.

Bladder Slings.

Dr. Jarjoura's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Jarjoura has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jarjoura's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Fellow Of The American College Of Obstetrics and Gynecology
    Fellow of the American College of Surgeons

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Jarjoura does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jarjoura and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Bladder Surgery
  • C-Section
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Urethral Sling
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Surgery

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.