Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Chad Jarjoura, MD
Dr. Chad Jarjoura, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Kingsport, TN. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Jarjoura is affiliated with Holston Valley Medical Center and Indian Path Medical Center.

105 W Stone Dr # 2B

• Anthem

Learn about Dr. Jarjoura

Dr. Jarjoura's Experience

Dr. Jarjoura's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• C-Section
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Urethral Sling
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Stjoseph University School Of Med
  • Fellow Of The American College Of Obstetrics and Gynecology
    Other Education | Completed
  • Fellow Of The American College Of Surgeons
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Jarjoura has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Jarjoura does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jarjoura and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jarjoura's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jarjoura to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Jarjoura's Performance
Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Jarjoura saved my life and my son's life when I was 7 months pregnant. I had a rare condition that necessitated his early delivery. The night before the scheduled c-section, Dr. Jarjoura checked on me and noticed something terrible was going on. I was rushed to delivery. My son was non-responsive at first. 10 years later, my son is now very healthy! So blessed he was my doctor that night!
Church Hill |
Does anyone know where Dr. Jajoria moved to? He is no longer at Seasons.
in Kingsport, TN |
Dr. Jarjoura has been a wonderful doctor and shown that he truly cares about his patients. He has overseen two of my pregnancies and delivered both of my children. When I was experiencing some difficult times during my pregnancies, he always took the time to answer all of my questions and even called me at home a few times to make sure everything was still going smoothly. I appreciated his expertise as well as his obvious concern for his patients. I would highly recommend him!
in Kingsport, TN |
We love Dr Jarjoura! From the first time we met him he made us feel like family. He listened to our concerns and made sure all our needs were met to the fullest. We are blessed to be in his care.
in Kingsport, TN |
Dr. Jarjoura is the best physician. He is very attentive and thorough in his care. His calm demeanor helps me feel at ease, and he always takes time to listen to his patients. I felt like my son and I were his top priority through the entire pregnancy, birth, and postpartum time.
in Kingsport, TN |
Dr. Jarjoura has by far exceeded all my expectations as a physician. He has excellent bedside manner and always seemed to care when answering my questions and concerns. He never seemed in a hurry and always had a smile on his face. He helped my to feel very comfortable during my delivery and followed up with me directly during my postpartum care. If you are looking for a great OB doc, he is one of the best!
in Kingsport, TN |
I can't say enough how wonderful the care that I received during my pregnancy was with Dr. Jarjoura. I am so thankful for him. He is very knowledgeable and has an amazing bedside manner. I had to be admitted to the hospital a week before my c-section and he made sure to check on me daily which put me at ease. I believe I received the best care possible in the Tri-Cities Area and will continue seeing Dr. J for all of my OBGYN needs.
in Kingsport, TN |
Dr. Jarjoura (Dr. J to his patients) is the best there is! I wish I could see him for all of my medical needs. I was nervous having a 2nd c-section, but Dr. J put me at ease. His bedside manner is second to none. He genuienly cares for his patients. He called at 10pm one of the nights I was in the hospital just to see how I was doing. I would highly recommend him to anyone in search of an OB/GYN.
in Kingsport, TN |
Dr. Jarjoura was an amazing doctor during my recent laparoscopic hysterectomy. He was very knowledgeable and extensive in my evaluation and options that were available to me. He made sure we understood the procedure and what to expect. During pre-op he was very caring and informative to my husband and family. Post-op and the weeks following he was checking in to see how I was doing. His office staff as well returned my calls quickly with any concerns. Highly Recommend!
in Norton VA |
Very understanding and patient. Very helpful and knowledgeable with all questions and concerns I had with my pregnancy. Would not go to anyone else.
in Big Stone Gap, VA |
Dr. Jarjoura is truly an answered prayer. After struggling for years with health concerns, I am now blessed to be now in perfect health. Dr. Jarjoura's thoroughness and expertise was God-Send. I would highly recommend him for any OB/GYN need. I had to have an ultrasound and then schedule surgery. He made sure I knew exactly what was going on before I left his office. He takes the time to make sure all your questions are answered. His nurse always returns your calls with any questions.
in Kingsport, TN |
Dr. Jarjoura delivered my first child and due to some complications if it wasn't for his great expertise my son may not be here right now. From the beginning of my pregnancy he was only a phone call away to answer any questions, concerns or to call in any medication I needed. Dr. Jarjoura will treat you like a friend and not just another patient!
Johnson City, TN |
I transferred care to Dr. Jarjoura based on a recommendation from a friend and I am so happy I did! He is so friendly and has great bedside manners. I just had my first baby and he was very thorough and always did a great job answering all our questions. My pregnancy and delivery experiences wonderful because of him and his staff. I would recommend Dr. Jarjoura to anyone!
in Clintwood, VA |
Dr. Jarjoura is exactly what we were looking for in a doctor for our pregnancy. He is knowledgeable in all areas and very compassionate. He listened to our concerns and treated us as family. During surgery he reassured us and after he was there to make sure all was okay. Our aftercare appointment was great and healing was right on target as promised. Dr J is a great doctor and surgeon. He is definitely forever apart of our family.
Blountville, TN |
Dr. Jarjoura is knowledgeable in his practice, and has an excellent bedside manner. He cares about his patients, takes time to answer questions and explain procedures, etc.
in Gray, TN |
Dr Jarjoura is simply the best and nicest physician I have ever had. His bedside manner is amazing and really helps to put you at ease. I have recommended many a friend and family member to him and will continue too. You never feel like just another patient to get in and out. Dr Jarjoura really cares about all of his patients and always goes above and beyond to answer questions and follow up on things. Truly a wonderful Doctor and person.
in Blountville, TN |
Dr. Jarjoura is a wonderful doctor!! Surgery should be a nerve-wracking experience but it was not- I fully trust Dr. J to take care of me and to have my best interest at heart every time I am under his care. I am always VERY impressed with his skill but my favorite thing is his jolly nature and friendliness with me and my entire family. I recommend him to every one of my friends. I tell him I wish he could be my doctor for everything!
Kingsport, TN |
Dr Jarjoura is absolutely the best Ob/Gyn. He delivered both of my kids. He is very meticulous, very competent and very detailed oriented. We had a great experience with him and his staff. Both deliveries went beyond great and I had a great experience both times. He will be my physician for many years to come. He is by far the best in his fieId. I recommended several friends to him and they were very happy with their care.
in Kingsport, TN |
Dr Jarjoura is far the best physician that I had. He is very nice, smart, meticulous and make sure that you understand all your options. He did an outpatient laparoscopic surgery on me and I had a very fast recovery with no issues and was able to go home the same day. He was highly recommended to me and I referred my family to him.He is the best!
in Dryden Va |
Dr Jarjoura is one of the finest doctors I know. I have been nursing 21 years and I have worked many different areas in my field. In my years of nursing I have worked along side and with many physicians but none compares to Dr Jarjoura
in Johnson city, TN |
Dr. Jarjoura is the absolutely the best OB! He is kind, sensitive, and goes out of his way to provide the best possible care for you and your baby. He came in on his day off to deliver my baby! I completely trust him and that is something you don't find every day.
in Gray, TN |
Dr Jarjoura has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever visited. He takes the time to listen to my concerns, and he always makes sure he fully explains all possible treatment options. He truly cares about me as a patient instead of just trying to hurry me through my appointment. I would recommend Dr Jarjoura to all of my family and friends. He is superb.
in VA |
Dr. Jarjoura has delivered all 3 of my children. He is an amazing doctor, informative, and caring. He always goes out of his way to make sure his patients are doing well after births and procedures. I give hunch a 5 out of 5.
Kingsport, TN |
Dr. J is excellent! He is so thorough and really takes care of his patients. He has a way of making you feel comfortable during what can be an uncomfortable situation. He is so kind, patient, and understanding. He always goes the extra mile to make sure that I understand everything I need to and will spend as much time talking with me and answering any questions I may have. Dr. J even calls me personally to check on me after some visits!
in Kingsport, Tennessee |
Dr. Jarjoura is an exceptional professional, very knowledgeable, takes time with his patients, caring and so kind. He always takes the time to answer any question(s) you may have. I had a procedure performed by Dr. Jarjoura and he took the time to make sure I was okay before the procedure and personally called me the following day to check on me. Dr. Jarjoura has great bedside manner. Dr. Jarjoura's staff is always friendly. I could not speak any higher of Dr. J. and his staff/nurses.
in Kingsport, TN |
Gynecology visits can be very uncomfortable under the best circumstances. Dr. Jarjoura is professional, knowledgeable, comforting, and kind. I have always found his staff to be likewise.
Kingsport, TN |
I transferred care early on with twins and was put with Dr. J due to his experience. We had a wonderful experience with him throughout. He was very cautious and detail oriented in his care of this high risk pregnancy and seemed to have some expertise with multiple births. I like that he didn't try to force me into a C section and guaranteed he would deliver my babies as long as he was in town. The nursing staff was very helpful and warm. All in all a great office!
Wise, VA |
Dr. J is a wonderful, smart, caring doctor. No matter how busy he is, he will always take the time to sit and explain everything until you feel comfortable & to me that means a lot because it is hard to find. I have always felt that he genuinely cares about me & my health. I have recommended many people to him who have quickly appreciated what an excellent doctor he is!
in Church Hill, TN |
Dr. Jarjoura is excellent. Dr. Jarjoura provides quality care, has great bedside manner and is very committed to his patients. I am very satisfied with the care I receive and I would highly recommend Dr. Jarjoura to anyone.
I have been a patient of Dr. Jarjoura for several years now and from the very first visit with him I felt completely comfortable and had 100% confidence in him as my physician. Dr. Jarjoura always answers my questions and never makes me leave with questions or confusion. Dr. Jarjoura truly cares about his patients and is not only a great doctor; but he also builds a personal relationship of friendship with his patients. He takes time for his patients and makes them feel important.
Kingsport, TN |
Dr. Jarajoura is one of the most caring doctors that I have ever been to. He has not only been an excellent GYN, but now an amazing OB. He is as excited as my husband and I are about our little jellybean. He has always been available to answer any questions that I have. He is great and is highly recommended.
in Kingsport, TN |
Nurse Staff was very polite. Horrible bedside manner. Waited in exam room for 40 mins before seeing him. When I tried to ask question he quickly dismissed them.
Have you seen Dr. Chad Jarjoura, MD?
Are you Dr. Jarjoura?