Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Zatezalo

The Zatezalo Group

6110 Executive Blvd Ste 615 North Bethesda, MD 20852

Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in North Bethesda, MD and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of Ny Univ in 2006 and specializes in ophthalmology and ophthalmic plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Zatezalo accepts

Dr. Zatezalo accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Emblem Health
Medica
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Zatezalo's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Ulcer
  • Uveitis and Iridocyclitis
  • Visual Field Defects
  • Vitreous Hemorrhage

Dr. Zatezalo is committed to customizing results to achieve a natural youthful appearance for each patient.

• Ophthalmology

93.87755102040816%

Dr. Zatezalo?
Dr. Zatezalo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD
Dr. Z. came strongly recommended to me by my dermatologist and the recommendation is completely deserved and I cannot say enough good about him. He was exceedingly patient with me, ensuring that I had all the information I needed to make the right decisions about my surgery. He was both respectful and confident when I challenged a course of action that he recommended (and I ended up following his recommendation - and glad that I did so) and he did terrific work. (I had saggy eyelids and bags under my eyes). The follow-up from the surgery was both solicitous and excellent - and I felt comfortable asking him questions - big and small. He has an engaging and relaxed personality - but don't be fooled by his laid-back nature; he knows what he's doing and takes his work seriously. I appreciated his warmth and humor. Shout out to his excellent colleague - Meg - his surgical coordinator for managing all the moving parts and doing so with grace.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
I was referred to Dr Zatezalo by my opthamologist for upper and lower lid blepharoplasty, which I had been considering for several years. Dr Zatezalo thoroughly explained the procedure, my individual needs, and always made time to answer my numerous questions/concerns. He did a wonderful job, my eyes look much less tired - and years younger! I am very happy with the results and with the care I received from both Dr Zatezalo and Megan, the surgical coordinator and office manager.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
Several months ago I made an appointment to see what options I had for reducing puffiness under my eyes. Dr. Zatezalo was great and the results are amazing! I went in for a consultation and walked out with results. Megan was great and I love the texting option for flexibility in making appointments and communication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
Making an appointment with Dr. Z is the best thing I've ever done for my face & eyes! I've struggled with dry eyes and complications stemming from treatments gone wrong performed by "top specialists" in the area and Dr. Z is an American treasure. He saved my dry eyes and took 10 years off my face! He performed IPL to help with dry eye and it erased MAJOR sun damage from my face. His line of sunscreen and moisturizer rid my face and life of adult acne - do yourself a favor and see Dr. Z!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
Superb technical skills, exceptional interpersonal skills, beautiful results - an outstanding doctor and lovely person! Who knew that going to the doctor could be so enjoyable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
A great doctor! He educates you as well as treats you. An office visit is like visiting a friend. It's like having a family member providing care. Dr Zatezello opened my eyes (literally), and it changed my world; probably because I could see more of it (ha). Any recommendation is an understatement. Bob Young
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
I had a devastating orbital fracture spanning from the sides to the floor of my socket, which a big university hospital and their surgeons could not fix. I looked everywhere for an ophthalmologist who would even consider taking my case. I had been denied and re-referred many times, but none were confident or competent. Thankfully, I came across Dr. Z who made me feel like myself again. He fixed my double vision as well as my sunken eye. I would recommend Dr. Z to anyone who has eye trauma.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
Dr. Z was so amazing! My fat graft procedure went so smoothly and his bedside manner was so soothing. 100% YES! I will come back in the future! Thank you, Dr. Z!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
Hands down Dr. Z is the bets oculoplast in the country. I've had multiple surgeries to correct cut tendons from a poor unnecessary surgery 6 years ago. Dr. Z was the ONLY doctor who listened to me, recognized immediately,& knew how to correct it. Prior to Dr. Z, I had multiple surgeries with incorrect procedures pushed on me that caused more damage. I flew across the US & saw over 25 doctors (many high names) who wouldn't touch me. Dr. Z. saved my eyes. He's gifted, smart & a great guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Zatezelo. Not only does he listen and take his time, but he's extremely talented and makes you feel at ease. His office is beautiful and conveniently located. I went in for fine line and wrinkle treatment and couldn't be more thrilled with the results. I will be going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
Did a fantastic job reconstructing my eyelid after cancer removal surgery... looks normal, and I am so pleased!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Zatezalo for several years. His is extremely knowledgeable, personable, positive, attentive, and accommodating. His staff are also wonderful, especially his assistant Megan. I have received exceptional care for several different issues. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Zatezalo. He took as much time as I needed to answer my questions and to explain his recommendation. He is very kind and patient and made me feel like I was the most important patient he was seeing that day. I am thrilled with the result of the surgery. He performed an upper and lower blepharoplasty and endobrowplasty on me. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
Dr Zatezalo is a brilliant reconstructive surgeon and doctor. He has impeccable standards and his knowledge is extensive. His professional yet personable demeanor make for a great experience. You couldn't ask for more in a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
I had eye socket reconstruction surgery done by Dr Zatezalo. The procedure is very complicated and very few doctors are capable of performing this delicate and complex procedure. Dr. Zatezalo did an excellent job, and he did it in a very professional manner, taking care to explain each step in the procedure and with great care for my well being. I highly recommend Dr Zatezalo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
It was recommended that I see a plastic surgeon who specialized in eyelid problems because the opthalmolgist I saw thought my issue w/ dry eyes was due to eyelids not blinking fully. Dr Z saw that wasnt the problem at all. He suggested doing many different & newer things to help the eye problem. He was easy to talk to and aware of the latest literature. Also did a GREAT job w/ lower face Restylyne injections that 2 other plastic surgeons couldn't get done to my satisfaction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
Delightful and honest doctor. Very accomodating scheduling with Megan at the front desk. He has always been on time and very thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
I can't recommend Dr. Zatezalo highly enough. He did my Ptosis repair in June 2017 after having been recommended to me independently by two other eye doctors (as I've had multiple eye issues in the past). Dr. Zatezalo took a lot of time to talk me through the procedure. He was extremely knowledgeable, competent, personable, friendly and accessible. I hope I don't ever need eyelid surgery again, but if I ever do, I will certainly go to Dr. Zatezalo. He is absolutely outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
Dr. Zatezalo was very upfront about what to expect and has a great bedside manner. Was very thorough and took his time to make sure everything was perfect. Highly skilled doctor and his results prove that he is one of the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Zatezalo, MD?
Dr. Zatezelo is hands down the best! I have seen numerous providers for cosmetic purposes (dermatologists, aestheticians, plastics) and he is by far superior. He is my go to for fillers, botox/dysport, etc. He takes his time and doesn't make you feel rushed. Love Dr. Z!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Zatezalo?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Zatezalo treats patients.