Dr. Chad White, MD

Dr. Chad White, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Chad White, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Clinton Twp, MI. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. White is affiliated with Saint John Hospital and Medical Center, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital and St. John Macomb - Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus.

Comprehensive Woman's Care

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • HAP Insurance
  • Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • McLaren Health Plan
  • Messa
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. White

Dr. White's Experience

Dr. White's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Colpopexy
  • Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Uterine Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginosis Screening
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State Univ Som
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Baylor College Of Med
  • Wayne St University Detroit M C

Dr. White has no media or publications listed.

Dr. White does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. White and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. White to family and friends
4.0
Dr. White's Performance
Grosse pointe |
Dr. White had been my doctor for many years. However, whenever I tried to call and speak with my doctor about a personal matter from time to time regarding my health, his nurses treated me as though I was a drug seeker. Often times a call was never returned. Then an appointment would be made and upon visiting he would act all cool by saying "I don't know where the disconnect was, I will always call you." As a PA student myself he gave horrible patient care. He is unavailable in all aspects. RUN!
Armada, MI |
Dr. White is absolutely amazing. He is knowledgeable, personable, & really gets to know you. He is genuinely interested in how you're doing & will do his best to resolve any issue possible. He's been my Dr for over 13 years & I will never go to anyone else. There will be a bit of a wait but the past few times I've been there, it has been getting better. Deanna & Shannon are awesome, but Joann at the Clinton Twp office is one of the rudest people I have ever met/dealt with. Otherwise, A+ offices!
Littleton, CO |
Dr white is a great doctor. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Unfortunately trying to see him is a legitimate nightmare. Appointments have to be scheduled months in advance. And when you get one no matter what time of the day it is your in the office for about three hours. Half of that is waiting in the waiting room because he's always at least an hour behind, another 45% is spent waiting naked in a room, and then once you finally do see him the appointment is all of three minutes.
New Baltimore, MI |
I never did get the chance to see Dr. White. As a new patient, I waited over an hour to be seen, yet patients who came in after myself were called in. When I approached the desk to inquire if I made a mistake on my appointment time, I was told they were waiting for a room and I was next. He was very busy that day, I was told. Well, I am busy also and my time is as valuable as his. I asked for a refund of my copay, which they took the minute I signed in and asked them to destroy my file.
in St Clair Shores |
always personable and leaves the door open for any questions or concerns.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
I was scheduled for induction and went into labor earlier than expected. Dr White was the dr on call. I begged for my epidural from the nurses and then had them call Dr White and he refused. This was my second child so I knew when it was time. After Dr White refused the epidural (over the phone) saying it was too early, 30 minutes later they told me it was too late and now unable to receive it. He barely made it to delivery. Too bad he didn't trust the patient!
in the thumb |
gave him another try. 3 years ago i said i wouldnt be back because of well over an hour in the waiting room, and another half hr. in exam. this time i left before i even checked in. waiting room was standing room only. gal said at least hour and 15 min wait. screaming toddlers, sick kids, and no explaination on why the huge wait. all about the $$. too bad, i liked him, but im done!
Oxford, MI |
I've been seeing Dr. White for almost 19 years. I've had 2 kids and MANY health issues and surgeries. He's always taken excellent care of me. He's easy to talk to and always makes you feel as comfortable as possible. I've recommended him to many others who now also see him also.
Chesterfield, MI |
Worst service ever! Called the office to inquire about becoming a new patient. After 26 minutes on hold and 3 transfers later, I was told they would not accept me as a new patient because I don't have health insurance.
in Lapeer, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr. White for almost 20 years. He has been the best doctor ever!! Dr. White has delivered two of my children and has had the best bedside manner every time I have seen him. I have never felt rushed and he has never disregarded my cocerns. I would highly recommend Dr. White and his partners.
in Rochester Hills, MI |
I've had multiple horrible experiences with Dr. White. He doesn't read your chart. He is too busy to spend time with you and listen to your concerns. He always acts like everything is going to be fine, putting you at ease in the moment and EVERY time my results came back with bad news. You wait for at least an hour after your scheduled appointment time before you are seen and the appointment only lasts 10 minutes. He has too much going on and should decrease his workload or stop practicing.
in New Baltimore, MI |
I'm finally leaving Dr. White due to him not addressing my concerns and his terrible wait times. You will wait at least an hour each time you go in. Most of the time, you will wait 2 hours to be called back. It's absolutely ridiculous to wait that long, and then your doctor not helping you with issues that concern you. He needs to stop accepting new patients and take care of the ones he has, but I'm thinking this is more about money than patient care. Accept all patients means more money!
in Clinton Twp, Mi |
The worst experience I've had. I saw Dr. White for my second pregnancy. He was very dismissive of concerns I had and never acknowledged my husband or mother when they came to appointments with me. He did my c-section. I was in a lot of pain during the surgery, which he totally didn't acknowledge, despite the fact that I was crying. He is extremely rough & barbaric. I was left with an unbelievable amount of bruising and my incision opened 2x. (My 1st section w/diff doc I had no problems)
in Detroit, MI |
Dr.White is an amazing doctor I have been a patient of his for years he delivered my babies always has a smile on his face and verry easy to talk to I am happy he is my doctor
in Macomb, mi |
Dr White and staff are friendly and professional. unfortunately, overbooking clients means most visits are 2-3 hours for a 15 minute appointment. Dismissive of concerns. Last visit, I brought up a list of massive hormonal issues to Dr White, and he suggested I was just a normal tired mom, but for my 'peace of mind' ordered $1000 worth of out of pocket blood/ultrasound testing, rather than altering hormones on my birth control, etc. Turns out I was pregnant, the one test not run. Won't be back.
Have you seen Dr. Chad White, MD?
Are you Dr. White?

Health Alliance
  • Health Net
    Tricare
    Tricare
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • McLaren Health Plan

Detroit, MI 48236
St. John Macomb - Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
11800 E 12 Mile Rd
Warren, MI 48093

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. White at Comprehensive Woman's Care

Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist