Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Watkins

Watkins Foot and Ankle Clinic

914 E Dixie Ave Leesburg, FL 34748

Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Leesburg, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 1997 and specializes in podiatry.

Dr. Watkins accepts

Dr. Watkins accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Preferred Patient Care PPO
Golden Rule
NALC Health Benefit Plan
PHCS
Savility
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Watkins' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Warts

Dr. Chad Watkins, our board certified Podiatrist treats a wide variety of common podiatric conditions: Structural conditions Trauma-related injuries Nail conditions Surface skin conditions Congenital conditions Foot and Ankle Surgery Besides treating...

• Podiatry

Dr. Watkins?
Dr. Watkins' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
my visits to see Dr Watkins is always great His staff is awsome and so is he
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
Patient and kind. He took the time to explain my problems and really listened to me. I can't say enough about my experience and visit with Dr Watkins. He truly is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him. His office is so nice and clean. It's peaceful and relaxing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
Dr. Watkins is treating me for several conditions. I find him to be extremely thorough and makes sure you understand him 100% before leaving. He is a kind man who will does not rush you through an appointment. I can't say enough about his office staff.... they are wonderful and compassionate people. I never wait more than 10 minutes for my appointment. The office is on a main street, easily accessible, newly renovated, very clean and they utilize the newest technology. Love them!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
Amazing doctor. Took the time to explain things thoroughly and really knew what he was talking about. Answered questions patiently and addressed and corrected all of my foot problems. What a nice experience. His staff was excellent also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The office is clean and roomy. Dr Watkins was attentive and patient. I know he was busy but he gave me all the time i needed and answered every question i had. I like that he gave me options to try other than surgery right away. I might still need surgery, but I'm glad he is willing to try more conservative treatments first. He has lots of experience and training and he impressed us with his knowledge. My husband and i really liked him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
Dr. Watkins is the man. I broke my heel and he took amazing care of me. Did as he directed and was good as new before I knew it. Office staff is awesome and the new office is very clean.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Watkins and staff. I needed to have a surgical procedure on my foot and Dr. Watkins was very helpful in scheduling procedure in hospital quickly and painlessly. The procedure went great and the recovery has been painless. Thank you so much for an amazing experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
Absolutely loved this doctor! My daughter needed deeply imbedded thorns removed; some of these thorns were very small. Dr. Watkins was very patient with her and spent the time needed to remove even the smallest ones. His bedside manner is gentle and compassionate. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
Dr Watkins and staff were a pleasure to meet Wednesday for my first visit. Very professional, kind, and caring. Dr Watkins was very thorough and fixed the immediate need that I came in for that day. He was very knowledgable and informed me all about the issue and what I need to do in the future. He then proceeded to observe another issue that a previous dermatologist blew off several years ago. I feel confident that he will take good care of my needs in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
I was Very Pleased with my experience with Dr Watkins and his Wonderful staff...Everyone is so informative and caring ..Great atmosphere ..Great Staff ...I would Highly recommend Dr Watkins ..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
Beautiful, serene office. Friendly staff! Dr. Watkins is personable, thorough and highly recommended! The best of the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
Dr. Watkins performed extensive surgery on my left foot. Very thorough in explaining the pros and cons of the surgery, thorough in explaining post op plan from non-weight bearing to full-weight bearing, as well as future expectations. Extremely Kind and Caring Professional. I highly recommend Dr. Watkins.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
Dr Watkins is a very knowledgeable and caring Doctor. You will never feel rushed when you are in his care. He did surgery on my foot that I put off for years because I feared the pain. I can honestly say I've had no pain at all since my (bunion) surgery 2 weeks ago. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
Knowledgable and compassionate. The best Podiatrist Lake County has to offer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
I recently had to have surgery on my foot. His care was excellent. I appreciated his willingness to answer all my concerns and time he took to make me feel at ease. I received excellent care! Loved his new office in Leesburg. It was clean and has the latest technology right there to diagnose my problem. His office staff is very friendly and handled all my insurance concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
Dr. Watkins always takes the time to ensure that I understand what's wrong with me and what the various ways we can go about fixing the problem are. He's a great doctor and I've never had any complaints about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
My daughter was terrified and Dr. Watkins put her at ease. This was no easy task! He was very kind and one could tell that he truly cares about his patients. This meant the world to this mom! Her break was serious and required surgery. I couldn't of asked for better treatment nor care! Dr. Watkins was a blessing in time of emergency. Thank you!!! He is one of the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?
Dr. Watkins's intelligent analysis of my injury and successful game plan in dealing with the injury gave me great relief and confidence in seeing myself where I wanted to be. As an added bonus, his caring and approachable manor was greatly appreciated!! Bottom line for me, I would recommend my family to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Watkins, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Watkins?

Watkins Foot and Ankle Clinic

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Watkins treats patients.