Dr. Chad Tingey, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Chad Tingey, MD

Dr. Chad Tingey, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Ogden, UT. He has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Tingey is affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center and Intermountain McKay-Dee Hospital.

Dr. Tingey's Care Philosophy

My philosophy is to put the patient's needs first and everything else will follow.

Dr. Tingey's Experience

See how Dr. Tingey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tingey

Dr. Tingey accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Tingey is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Tingey has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tingey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tingey to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Tingey's Performance
in Roy, UT |
So grateful to Dr. Tingey for finding and removing the skin cancer on my face. He made the experience very relaxing, and I felt comfortable and confident that I was in good hands. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tingey and his associates to anyone looking for a great dermatologist.
in Syracuse, Utah |
Dr. Tingey puts you at ease and is very friendly. He has empathy for his patients
in Ogden, ut |
Everyone in his office is happy and upbeat. They are very professional as well.
in West Haven |
I had three cancers removed. The process required for me to be on my stomach for at least three hours. During the time the sutchers were done I had two-three people working over me, all the while, talking to each other as if I was just a piece of meat. I felt invisible. At the follow up apt Dr Tingey did not even bother to look at the stitches and decide if they should come out. Second follow up same thing! Dr Tingey a no show. Felt like he could care less about me as a real person at all!
in Ogden, UT |
Everyone was very caring. I had no pain during my procedure at all. He does great work! Everyone I came in contact with was warm and friendly, even those that just popped their head in and asked if I was ok!
in Mountain View, WY |
Dr. Tingey really is an excellent Doctor. Very efficient and thorough. I could not be more pleased with the moh's procedure that he and his staff performed. Very funny and kind too.
in Mountain Green, Ut |
Very professioal and personable, he didn't seem to be in a rush and I felt that he really was interested in my well being.
in Roy, utsh |
Very kind and personable!
in Syracuse, Ut |
He obviously knows what he is doing, an accomplished professional!
in Syracuse, UT |
I've been coming to Dr Tingey for years and always have the best visits. I also see the esthetician Mindie and have for years as well, I am always happy with my services. I have seen several of the other staff members and always am treated amazing. I love love coming to this office and recommend them to anyone that asks. Everyone that works here is amazing!!
in Eden, Utah |
I had an outstanding experience with Dr. Tingey. My procedure went smoothly, and the results are amazing. Dr. Tingey is skilled and knowledgeable. His staff is professional and helpful!
in Huntsville, UT |
The procedure went so good. Far better than others I had done years ago. His staff was and are awesome.
in Layton, UT |
I would highly recommend Dr. Tingey. I found him very approachable, completely trustworthy, and most importantly, he gave me excellent results.
Have you seen Dr. Chad Tingey, MD?
Are you Dr. Tingey?

Compare Dr. Tingey

Dr. Tingey's Care Philosophy

Dr. Tingey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Tingey has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tingey's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Disorders

Scripps Memorial Hospital

Completed in 2011

Brigham Young University

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Tingey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tingey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology