Dr. Chad Tattini, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 50

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Chad Tattini, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Gibson City, IL and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine in 1998. He is affiliated with medical facilities Bromenn Medical Center and Gibson Area Hospital and Health Services. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Chad Tattini, MD

Mihoa

1120 N Melvin St Gibson City, IL 60936

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Tattini with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Dr. Tattini's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tattini

Extremely skilled surgeon in Central Illinois
I thought I’d have to go to Chicago to get these kinds of results but I made the best decision to go to Dr. Tattini in Bloomington. I had a Tummy Tuck and liposuction and my results far exceeded my wildest dreams! I can’t believe the confidence I have now. I really like how natural it looks and my perfect belly button. His demeanor is extremely encouraging, factual, and put me at ease from the first consult and I felt very comfortable with his experience and credentials. The facility is beautiful and the staff are so nice and fun I am sad to be done with follow up appointments . 10/10 recommend .
Sep 14, 2022
The best decision ever!
A breast augmentation is something I have always wanted and Dr. Tattini made my dreams come true! Dr. Tattini, Elizabeth and the rest of his staff made me feel so comfortable. He really listened to me and my wants. I told him what I was wanting, he showed me how it would look on my body so I had an idea and could make the best decision for my body. The day of surgery, I was expecting to be in some pain and was completely surprised after surgery when I was in no pain. There was soreness from the surgery for a couple of days but outside of that, I was left with no pain. I work from home and was only off for 1 week but could have gone back to work a couple of days after surgery. If you are thinking about having this surgery it is something I highly recommend! Dr. Tattini is top notch and truly the best of the best! I would do this surgery again tomorrow. I highly recommend Dr. Tattini and staff to anyone!
Erika Leake – Mar 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
I went to Dr Tattini for a breast augmentation and knew he was the right surgeon. I am 3 months post surgery now. Him and his staff were absolutely amazing the whole way through from consultation, surgery and post surgery appointments. They truly care about you and your expectations. I am beyond happy with my results and thankful for Dr Tattini and his staff. I would definitely recommend him to anyone thinking about a breast augmentation.
Mar 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
Dr. Tattini is very kind and knowledgeable. He made sure to answer all my questions and lead me to make decisions based on what I wanted and his experience. He in no way ever made me feel uncomfortable. His staff has always been so sweet as well. They are all personal, greeting me by name and with a smile.
Jessica – Jan 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Tattini and could not be happier with my results! He and his staff were very attentive to my wishes. This was such a positive experience for me and I would recommend him and his wonderful staff to anyone considering a breast augmentation. They were very personable but professional in all interactions and made me feel comfortable which was very important to me.
Jaime B – Jan 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
Dr. Tattini and his staff are absolutely amazing. Very informative and friendly, leaving you with excellent results. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Jan 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
Dr. Tattini has exceeded all expectations in my recent cosmetic procedure. He has an eye for what will create the best outcome in the safest way possible. He has also been so kind & thorough in his explanations throughout the experience. His office staff is top notch & works hard to make it an outstanding relationship. I highly recommend Dr. Tattini for any plastic/cosmetic procedure you may be considering!
Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
Dr. Tattini did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. He took the time to discuss every question I had and put my mind at ease. He valued my opinions and goals and my procedure went better than I could have expected. I am very happy I went through with my procedure and love the end results. Dr. Tattini is amazing and I would highly recommend him!
aking1202 – Oct 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
After loosing a massive amount of weight I became a patient of Dr. Tattini's- he was able to perform several different operations in one day to help me achieve the physique I'd always wanted. I am now four months post-op and couldn't be happier with my results, I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking at skin removal and breast aug following weight loss. Having this done has greatly improved my quality of life, and I'm so happy I chose to work with him and his team. Throughout this process, he and the staff at Twin City were always kind, supportive, and informative.
Billie Jean Hill – Oct 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
Dr Tattini is a true professional. He makes you feel so comfortable and at ease with the entire surgery process. I came to him for an abdominoplasty consultation and he was a wealth of knowledge not just with the process itself but what I personally needed done. It’s easy to go into a doctors office unsure and nervous with things you’re self conscious about, but all those worries were put at ease when I got there. When it came to my surgery, that whole experience was wonderful as well. Dr Tattini called me that evening to make sure I was feeling okay. I’m only 3 weeks post op and I’m feeling better than ever. Not only that but I am so happy with how my stomach is already looking. And to know it’s only going to heal more each day and get better makes me so happy. Thank you Dr Tattini!!
Leslie Lanphear – Aug 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
My experience with Dr. Tattini and his staff has been absolutely fabulous. I have recommended so many friends and family already! I am 4 weeks post op from an abdominoplasty, I can not say how happy I am! I look absolutely fantastic! My down time post surgery, was very minimal. I would highly recommend this procedure to ANYONE and please don't wait! Dr. Tattini will walk you through each step of the way! Thank you for all you've done for me. You have truly changed my life!
Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
Dr. Tattini provided amazing results! He and every one of his staff are incredible, caring, knowledgeable, and put me at ease. I had a mommy makeover that included liposuction, tummy tuck, and breast lift/augmentation. I cannot say enough how happy I am with the results and with Dr. Tattini.
Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
I am very happy with results of my lipo and the patient care I received was excellent. Would highly recommend Dr. T to anyone.
Jeff in Springfield , IL – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
Dr Tattini did a fabulous job on a difficult surgery. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
AMAZING RESULTS!!! LOVE Dr. Tattini!!!!
Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
I absolutely love Dr. Tattini and his staff. He explained everything that would happen for the procedure and answered all of my questions leaving me confident that I picked the correct place and person to do the procedure I wanted done. The procedure went exceptionally well. My after visits were wonderful and informative. I will definitely be coming back for a future procedure!
Bloomington – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Tattini. Procedures are thoroughly explained, and Dr. Tattini has made my procedures seamless with regards to pain. The office staff is wonderful to work with, and they take a personal interest in my concerns and visits. I've been to other doctors for skin procedures in this area and other cities, and this office stands out above the others. I have no negative feedback and only positive experiences with Dr. Tattini and his staff. It's great to have a doctor and staff that truly care about their patients.
Linda Zentner in Bloomington, IL – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
A great staff and I would come back for more work/
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
I love this doctor and every member of his staff! From the moment I walked in the door, I was treated like a valued friend. The young women are capable, empathetic, friendly, and sweet. Who wouldn’t love them? As for Dr. Tattini – Wow! I came with fear and trepidation to discuss the prospect of both a facelift and liposuction. From the very start, he put me at ease. While affirming the good things about my appearance, he also understood what was bothering me, which was a relief. He offer
Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?
I could not be more pleased with every aspect of my partnership with Dr. Tattini and his staff. I'm treated as a valued and respected part of the practice. I have had IPL treatments at his office, which removed the significant brown spots from my face on my first treatment, indicating the quality of staff and their intent to provide a thorough treatment rather than attempting to have you come in numerous times and additional charges: as I've experienced at another plastic surgeon's office here
BLOOMINGTON, IL – Nov 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Tattini, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tattini?