Dr. Chad Stephens, DO

Dr. Chad Stephens, DO

Pain Medicine | Male

Noble Pain Management & Sports Medicine 3120 W Southlake Blvd Ste 100 South Lake, TX 76092 Get Directions

Dr. Chad Stephens, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in South Lake, TX. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Stephens is affiliated with Graham Regional Medical Center and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance.

Dr. Stephens' Experience

See how Dr. Stephens' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stephens

Dr. Stephens accepts 32 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Stephens has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stephens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stephens to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Stephens' Performance
in Northlake, TX |
Dr. Stephens is always very friendly and willing to listen to me and my concerns. He explains any procedures clearly for me to understand and is very knowledgeable in his field. I have always been able to get an appointment any time I need one.
Euless, TX |
Dr. Stephens? is the first pain management doctor I've been to. My overall opinion of him is pretty good. I had surgery on my foot in January and was referred to him. However I do have one complaint: On my first visit he asked me what my pain level was. I said it was at an 8 out of 10 and he sarcastically said "okay so, child birthing pain" ... Pretty rude don't you think? First of all, I've never had a child. And second, but most important, PAIN IS A SUBJECTIVE EXPERIENCE. Do your research.
in Gainesville, TX |
Been with him for7 years kind and compassion for all best Dr I have had
Bedford, TX |
Always professional. Active listener! Great hours & location.
in Gainesville, TX |
I adore Dr. Stephens and his staff. They are attentive and listen to your concerns and any problems you may be having. They spend time with you and try to address any questions you have. I drive 90 minutes to come and see them. I would recommend Dr. Stephens to anyone!!
in Fort Worth, TX |
My neurosurgeon sent me to Dr. Stephens and I'm happy that he did. Dr. Stephens has been very professional and friendly each and every time I have seen him - in the office and prior to my low back injection procedures. Unlike so many doctors, he knows how to stay on schedule - this tells me he understands his patients time is valuable - and that says a lot about the way he treats his patients. Very professional, great bedside manner, willing to listen and provide treatment options.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Stephens has been the only doctor to help with my neck pain. After my RFA procedure, my neck is painfree. He takes his time with his patients, actually listening to concerns. His staff is friendly, caring and professional. I highly recommend this doctor.
in Hurst, TX |
I think Dr. Stephens is very professional and unexplained everything to me in detail and he is very polite. I would recommend him with great honor.
Justin, TX |
Dr. Stephens is more concerned on growing his business rather than treating his patients. He doesn't listen to his patients and really doesn't know how to manage pain. Staff and front desk are horrable.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Stephens was a miracle worker addressing my back injury. His prescribed treatment combination of injections and physical therapy got me back to fully functional very quickly. I would (and have) recommended Dr. Stephens to everyone!
in Roanoke, TX |
Chad is very arrogant and not willing to learn from a patients’ needs or what is really causing the pain. Too busy trying to expand his practice to listen to the patients needs. Doesn’t understand or able to treat chronic pain. Staff very incompetent
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Stephens and his staff are wonderful; not once was I met without a smile. After researching injections, I was skeptical; however, unwilling to continue to live in pain, I put my trust in Dr. Stephens and am glad I did. After one injection, within just a couple of days, I felt like a new person. Unable to sleep, sit, stand or walk without pain for well over a year, I was finally able to get back into my garden without resentment, without burden. Thank you and to your staff!!
in Bridgeport,tx |
The best Dr I have found! He took the time and had the patience with me to find a lot of my medical problems. And was awesome at taking care of all of my needs since I don't have just 1 medical problem. I would love to have MY DR. Back but due to ins reasons he can no longer treat me. My quality of life isn't great because of several medical problems. But he was definitely on top of watching, monitoring and addressing the problems! I need you back doc my neck is severely messed up.
in Haslet, TX |
Dr. Stephens is always nice and easy to talk to. He discussed my problem in a manner I could understand what he was talking about. He never just said this is what I am going to do. He discussed my options in detail and let me have a big part on the decision as to what would help me the most. His whole intentions was to make me get better with less pain if any and not just keeping me on pain medicine. He has succeeded in getting me off of my pain medicine and without pain.
in saginaw |
Awesome
Have you seen Dr. Chad Stephens, DO?
Are you Dr. Stephens?

Compare Dr. Stephens

}

Dr. Stephens' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine
  •  Board actions found

Board Action

Dr. Stephens has 1 board action

• Failure to keep adequate medical records (5/2/2014)
    • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Texas

• Upper Back Pain

Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2003

John Peter Smith Hospital

Dr. Stephens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stephens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine