Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Chad Stephens, DO
Dr. Chad Stephens, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in South Lake, TX. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Stephens is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance and Graham Regional Medical Center.

Noble Pain Management & Sports Medicine

• Health Net
  • HealthPlus

Learn about Dr. Stephens

Dr. Stephens' Experience

Dr. Stephens' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

1 Board Action
  • Failure to keep adequate medical records (5/2/2014)
    Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Texas

• Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Stephens has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stephens has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stephens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stephens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stephens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stephens to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Stephens' Performance
Denton, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Stephens for 3+ years for various conditions. I find him to be skilled, competent, and knowledgeable. I am totally satisfied with the care provided by Dr. Stephens and his office.
in Irving, TX |
Great Doctor
in Keller TX |
First time there and all the staff member was nice and Dr Stephens is a nice guy and cares about his patients.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Stephens is awesome! He is an excellent listener, and then will use his professional training and experience to diagnose and find solutions! I highly recommend!
in Fort Worth |
Dr. Stephens is very pleasant!
in Fort Worth, Tx |
Dr. Stephens takes his time with his patients. I never feel rushed. He listens. I never feel like I'm pushed onto medications but I feel like my pain is controlled. His staff is very curtious. I just wish he had a Fort Worth location ;-)
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Stephens is a caring physician who warmly welcomes you and is genuinely interested in how you are coming along with treatment. I had suffered from severe back pain for over 10 years but in 1 year I have been relieved of chronic pain. For various reasons I did need surgery, however some debilitating pain continued. Dr Stephens advised that we should consider doing a nerve block and if I had good results we should go for a neural ablation. I have not had any pain since. Thank you Dr Stephens
Dallas, TX |
Great bedside manner. Very professional staff. Looking forward to continuing care.
in Southlake, Texas |
Dr. Stevens is professional and very caring. Speaking for myself, I believe he takes a genuine personal interest in his patients taking the time to thoroughly explain in detail any questions I might have and course of action to be taken. The office staff and nurses are great as well.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I was VERY pleased with Dr. Stephens and his staff for my first visit. My first office visit left an impression on me! The staff were very polite and helpful. So Refreshing!!!! Dr. Stephens came in the office greeting me immediately and introducing the others. He was great at explaining and getting to the point. Made sure I didn't have any questions and made me leave feeling great about plans. Prompt with getting the ball rolling! Highly Recommend! -Anna Hooe
in El Paso, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Stephens for about a year. I see him or Alison. My wife also is a patient of there's. I'm very happy with the service we get.
in Paradise, Tx |
Dr. Stephens is very professional, extremely helpful, and most importantly, sympathetic to the problems of his patients. I drive a long distance to see Dr. Stephens, and it's worth every mile!
in Fort worth ,TX |
This was my first time visiting Dr. Stephens. The receptionists were excellent. I did not have to wait long at all. Dr. Stephens were very professional and had a great sense of humor. He explained everything about my herniated disc in my back and what needed to be done without surgery. I'm glad my doctor referred me to him.
in Dallas, TX |
First time here and already I like the Doctor. Extremely attentive and personable. I will be retaining their services for the remaining of my injury and in the future. I am very active. Lol
in Decatur, TX |
dr. stephens is a great dr. I have had ten surgeries in eleven yrs.Needless to say my case is complicated.dr. stephens is always looking for ways to improve my quality of life.Iam very thankful for him and I trust him very much.
DUNCANVILLE, TX |
Dr. Stephens is encouraging and positive when treating pain which many times seems hopeless and defeating.
in Graham |
Dr. Stephens is up on all the latest technology. He is a doctor that cares about his patients and has a very good bedside manner.
in Grapevine TX |
Dr. Stephens and his staff are kind, compassionate and sincere. Even though this is a very busy practice, Dr. Stephens takes the time to listen carefully, to answer any of my questions and to fully explain the course of action he would like to take, medications he is prescribing and any procedures that need to be done. The facilities are clean! Over all, this is a practice that is professional, timely and trustworthy. I am perfectly happy to recommend NOBLE Pain Management to anyone.
in Haslet, TX |
Dr. Stephens and his staff are always friendly and sincerely care about my medical issues. Dr. Stephens continued searching for the reason of my neuropathic pain, giving me the hope I desperatly needed. He has worked with me to find long term alternative procedures to reduce my pain which will hopefully reduce the pain medication that I need to take on a daily basis and be able to ride again! Thank you for helping me. Many Blessings, M Godwin
North Richland Hills, TX |
Dr. Chad Stephens is an Amazing Pain Management doctor! And his staff is excellent! It began with my first doctor visit. He listened to ALL of my concerns and medical issues. He was very attentive and thorough in assessing solutions to all my medical needs. The procedure that was right for me was the SphenoCath. It has given me my life back. I finally have long term relief from debilitating migraines. Dr. Stephens and I have a great doctor–patient relationship. I highly recommend him!
in Euless , TX |
Everyone is the office is AWESOME and the patient care is AMAZING!!!!!
Euless, TX |
Excellent understanding of pain management and great people skills!
Lancaster, TX |
Dr Stephens is cordial, professional and easy to talk to. He listens patiently and takes time to answers my questions. He cares about reducing my pain.
in Keller, TX |
Love the entire staff at Dr. Stephens office!! They all genuinely care and work with your other doctors to make sure you get the best care available!
in Jacksboro, Texas |
Dr. Stephens and his fabulous staff most especially his PA Allison Andrews have taken care of me for several years now, I trust them with my physical self and more importantly I have complete confidence and respect in and for them to keep me going as comfortable as I possibly can with all my issues. I highly recommend Dr. Stephens, Allison and his clinic for any pain or sports injury care. Sincerely, Carol
in Hurst, TX |
Both Dr. Stephens and his PA Allison are amazing!
in Ft Worth, TX |
As a newer patient, I immediately felt comfortable in this pristine office. Both Dr. Stephens and his wonderful staff make me feel like a valued patient in their practice. The front office staff is exceptionally friendly and remembered details of my personal life even though I hadn't been in for a month. I have already recommended Dr. Stephens to a friend.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Stephens and his staff. Every visit has been outstanding.
in Keller, TX |
Dr. Stephens is working very hard to fix my back pain. He's patient, never seems in a hurry, listens when I'm talking, and responds to mine and my husbands questions with a smile. He also explains procedures in language we can understand. Another very noticeable thing is his politeness to his staff. I really, really like him and trust him.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I was referred to Dr Stephens by my neurosurgeon some months ago. I have always found Dr Stephens and his staff to be very personable and professional. He makes every effort to stay on time both in the office and off-site for procedures. He has been very good about considering my pain and offering options to help solve my problems. He has been in the profession long enough to know the ins & outs of dealing with insurance companies (and people in pain). I am happy I found him!
in Keller, TX |
I have always been treated with kindness and respect as it pertains to my medical issue from Dr. Stephens and his staff. It's always a great feeling to know that your doctor has your best interests at heart.
Burleson, TX |
Dr Stephens is an excellent Doctor. Very caring and great attitude.
Dallas, TX |
The staff is super friendly and accommodating. Dr. Stephens takes the time to listen to my concerns and includes me in formulating my treatment plan.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Stephens is awesome! He takes the time to listen to your issues and carefully goes through the treatment options. He is always pleasant and makes me feel like he really cares. I feel like I hit the doctor jackpot when I was referred to him because he really is outstanding. Absolutely I would refer him!!
Ft Worth, TX |
If you have Tricare Military Healthcare Insurance I would seriously think twice about seeing Chad Stephens, D.O. His staff fails to relay information to pt and hospital for procedures. Then blames it on Tricare authorizations being slow. We had an Authorization for a procedure 10 days in advance . He was extremely unprofessional and treated us as if his services are a favor. I hope he never speaks to any other service member active or retired the way he spoke to me today, 6-6-2017.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Stephens and his staff are amazing. Dr. Stephens doesn't just treat the issues, he is always proactive in finding the root of the problem and gives wonderful advice on how to still live an active life while dealing with pain. His staff always has a smile on their face and they remember me and my family to make them feel at home. After dealing with several dr's in the past, Dr. Stephens is my go to dr for finding solutions.
in Fort worth, TX |
He does not mess around. Addresses the problem and gets right on it.
in Wichita falls, TX |
Very good bedside manner very respectful and polite the best doctor we've ever had and we've been through a lot we would refer anybody we knew to see him not that we'd wish anything awful on anybody but if something bad happens we'd send them to dr. Stevens he's the best ever
in Texas |
Dr. Stephens and his staff are always very professional and accommodating! He always takes a little extra time to talk, to listen and most of all to encourage!
in Keller, TX |
Dr. Stephens and his staff are caring and efficient. Although he sees many patients (always a good sign) he always takes time with me, and I always leave there feeling better. He is the only pain management doc I've ever been to and I will never switch. I can highly recommend Dr. Stephens and staff for his knowledge, honesty, and caring.
in Watauga, TX |
Dr. Stephens takes the time to listen. And he makes you feel like he really cares about making you feel better.
in Fort Worth, TX |
He definatly takes the time to listen to you and answer any and all questions you have. I have had several? different procedures done by Dr Stephens and each and every one of them went smoothly and they did help.
in Graham, TX |
I would definitely him reccomend him to any of my family and friends. He is very understanding and explains things well and you can tell he cares about all his patients. He is the best pain mgt doctor I have ever been to and would never change. I also carry extra of his business cards to hand out.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I think Dr. Stephens is great. He is always kind and listens to you. I have arthritis in my feet and it has been a challenge to find relief, but we are working on it together and I feel like we are making progress. I would certainly recommend him to anyone with pain issues.
Southlake, TX |
Dr. Stephens is very personable and seems truly interested in supporting and understanding my needs. He spends ample time listening to me and works to understand my situation to take appropriate action. Highly recommend.
Dallas, TX |
Dr Stephens has been great. He is attentive and has helped me explore alternative options for my back pain.
in Northlake, TX |
Dr. Stephens is always very friendly and willing to listen to me and my concerns. He explains any procedures clearly for me to understand and is very knowledgeable in his field. I have always been able to get an appointment any time I need one.
Euless, TX |
Dr. Stephens? is the first pain management doctor I've been to. My overall opinion of him is pretty good. I had surgery on my foot in January and was referred to him. However I do have one complaint: On my first visit he asked me what my pain level was. I said it was at an 8 out of 10 and he sarcastically said "okay so, child birthing pain" ... Pretty rude don't you think? First of all, I've never had a child. And second, but most important, PAIN IS A SUBJECTIVE EXPERIENCE. Do your research.
in Gainesville, TX |
Been with him for7 years kind and compassion for all best Dr I have had
Bedford, TX |
Always professional. Active listener! Great hours & location.
Have you seen Dr. Chad Stephens, DO?
Are you Dr. Stephens?