Oral Surgery  |
Dr. Chad Seabold, DDS
Dr. Chad Seabold, DDS is a dentist who practices in Houston, TX. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Seabold is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Healthcare System - Southwest.

4550 Post Oak Place Dr Ste 160

Houston, TX 77027

Dr. Chad Seabold, DDS

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Seabold

Low stress with as minimal discomfort as possible. Down to earth and realistic.

• Oral Surgery

• Biopsy
  • Bone Density Scan
  • Bone Grafting
  • Botox® Injection
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Captique™ Injection

• Ut-Houston
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Ut Houston Hsc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Seabold has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Seabold has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Seabold does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seabold and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Seabold's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seabold to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Seabold's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Very patient, eager to explain things to a patient to a level of full understanding.
in Sanche |
Dr. Seabold and staff are great! I would recommend his office to all my friends and family for any oral surgery.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Seabold and his entire staff were amazing! From the time I called to schedule my appointment to Sandra helping me out to my car after surgery it was nothing less than exceptional service. The front desk handled my insurance and explained everything in detail to me. Dr. Seabold and Sandra explained the procedure in great detail. Hope to never have to return but if I need to I would definitely choose Uptown Oral Surgery & Dental Implants
Deer Park, TX |
We were here for emergency extraction only... I guess he didnt know we could hear everything he was saying outside the door complaining about us just wanting extraction and no implants/bone packing (we had low funds). Finally he agreed to do it but threateningly tells the nurse my husband wasnt to have any pain meds prescribed. I felt like he was punishing us for not being able to afford what he wanted! We didnt even want meds, just good service from someone who cares! Never again, im appalled!
in Pasadena Tx |
First time to meet dr and staff. Very impressed. Kimberly was the bomb. So very caring. Explained everything to my 17 old son about to have his wisdom teeth extracted. I would highly recommended this clinic!
in Houston, TX |
Quick, easy, and affordable! Had two wisdom teeth removed the same day as my consult was in by 11:30 and out by 1:30. I am experiencing minimal pain. Above all the service was nice and professional. I'd highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Seabold and staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and actively listen to your needs. The equipment was state of the art and I felt as though everyone had my [the patient] best interests in mind. My surgery was flawless and have almost no pain following wisdom teeth removal, and that is without taking the pain medications provided. I would recommend this place to anyone and will search out their services should I ever need an implant based on how positive my experience was.
in Houston, TX |
Great Dr. and staff. Explains everything well. I would recommend Dr. Seabold and his staff to everyone. They truly care about their patients.
in Houston, TX |
I decided to research myself to find an oral surgeon. As a young person long ago you never forget 4 impacted wisdom teeth with no sedation. Scared but, guess what I found him. Dr. Chad Seabold, Uptown Oral Surgery and Dental Implant. He explained throughly my procedure. Very nice doctor but, more important very good doctor. I was treated kindly by the entire staff from start to finish. My implant went seamless. No pain, no swelling. I will go to him everytime. If you want that kind of care call.
His front desk staff is RUDE. Also he charges you for sedation even if you don't need it. All he cares about money.
in Houston, TX |
Had 2 implants performed by Dr. Seabold. Around the same time, two coworkers, one in San Diego, and one here in Houston also had implants done by other dentists. After exchanging stories of our implants, it was clear that I had the best doctor...Yikes! Glad I found Dr. Seabold! My procedure was quick and painless. No swelling, no complications. I thanked my regular dentist for referring me to him.
Have you seen Dr. Chad Seabold, DDS?
Are you Dr. Seabold?

Visit Dr. Seabold

Dr. Seabold accepts 30 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)