Dr. Chad T. Price, MD

Dr. Chad T. Price, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Chad T. Price, MD, Franklin, TN, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 39

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Price

Dr. Chad T. Price, MD
Are you Dr. Price?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.2
  • 13 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 13

3.2 out of 5

More Details

- in Nashville, TN |

Did a good job with my difficult orthopedic problem.

- |

I went in for my post op visit today. The entire staff at Elite Sports was extremely nice and Dr. Price was more than willing to answer my long list of ten questions.

- in Missouri |

Just had a rotator cuff and bicep repair with Dr. Price. He was very kind, listened to all my concerns, and explained the procedure he would have to perform. On the day of the operation, he checked over my ultrasound with the anesthesiologist to make sure they had the best possible vein to use for the surgery. He even came in early and talked with me in the holding area before the operation. We had a great discussion about things like when I could play my guitar again and work on my son's car.

1 out of 5
-Franklin, TN |

If your time is not important to you, then see Dr. Price. I waited 70 minutes to see him and never saw him. I made staff aware that I had another appointment & ask them to please let me know if he was running behind. After 30 minutes I ask again and was told he would see me in 5 minutes. After 70 minutes I told the receptionist at Cool Springs office that I needed to leave and ask if she would reschedule my appointment. Her answer"No", you will have to call scheduling yourself.

1 out of 5
-Nashville, TN |

I don't think that the word compassion is in Dr. Price's vocabulary. He comes into the room without shaking your hand and gets right to the point. He comes off very stern and too busy to answer questions. Out of the three visits I've had with him I've not seen him smile yet. He diagnosed me as having a torn meniscus, but confirmed later that there was nothing ever wrong with my meniscus and he doesn't know why it got misdiagnosed. He left after surgery without ever talking with me or my husband.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Jeffrey D. Willers, MD
Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
22.65 miles away
Dr. Michael Christie, MD
13.81 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.