Dr. Chad McDonald, DO

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 38

Dr. McDonald

Climb Medical Group LLC

828 Sullivan Ave Ste A South Windsor, CT 06074

Dr. Chad McDonald, DO is a Family Medicine Specialist in South Windsor, CT. He is affiliated with medical facilities Manchester Memorial Hospital and Rockville General Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. McDonald to book an appointment.

Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. McDonald with our nearby Family Medicine Specialists at Hartford HealthCare.

Make an appointment at Hartford HealthCare today at (860) 294-9155.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Hartford HealthCare.

Dr. McDonald's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McDonald

4.4

83.87096774193549%

Dr. McDonald?
My health issue began Nov 7, 2011 when I was hit with a migraine so intense that I blacked out from pain. Months upon months in hospitals from Ct to Maine and multiple surgery procedures. Ultimately passed off to a pain management doctor that prescribed opioids. After being on narcotics for years and still having intense pain accompanied with blackouts the pain clinic without notice dropped me. I have never experienced withdrawal because the break through pain would knock me out and I would end up in the hospital for the usual 10 days to get ahead of the pain. Through research I located Dr. McDonald and began the intake. I was actually ambulanced from his office on the first visit when the pain broke through. Returning the following day the Dr. Prescribed Suboxone which I could not believe how amazing it controlled the pain. So much more relief than narcotics and I am now as close to 100% as ever. Dr. McDonald was willing to think outside the box and he addressed 2 problems.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad McDonald, DO?
Today is my new beging for me thanks to Dr McDonald and Erin and Lisa they are beyond nice and caring and Dr.McDonald is such a caring dr and takes the time to talk to you and listens to you.we need more drs like Dr.McDonald and his great staff thank you for being there for me and others
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad McDonald, DO?
I absolutely LOVE Dr. McDonald and his staff!! I have never been to a facility like this before where they are so kind, understanding, professional and make it easy to schedule appts, I get right in, everyone at the office is a sweetheart, Dr. McDonald is easy to talk to and then I have my scripts and I'm out the door. Other places treated me like just another number and had very long wait times and unfriendly staff. I totally recommend this practice to anyone who wants to better themselves!
Sarah in CT – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad McDonald, DO?
Dr. McDonald is hands down the best addiction specialist I have ever been seen by. He actually listens, doesn't judge, and actually takes the time to deal with his patients on an individual level. If you are struggling with addiction or just looking for a new addiction specialist, I highly recommend this practise. The staff is also very friendly, respectful and kind. Lisa is always bubbly and kind. I would give 10 stars for Dr. McDonald and his group if I could.
FC in Middletown – Dec 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad McDonald, DO?
I’m grateful to have met Dr. McDonald and his staff, they have been very helpful in my recovery. It’s a comfortable setting and I leave my appointment feeling confident and recharged.
Jason in South Windsor , CT – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad McDonald, DO?
Doctor McDonald is kind, insightful, and very professional. He listens to his clients individual needs and concerns and meets them accordingly. As well his practice is clean, organized and well maintained. I would recommend him as a care provider to anyone. By far the best I have encountered.
ally in vernon, CT – Oct 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad McDonald, DO?
Until I found Dr. McDonald at Climb Medical, I had never been so open and in such great control of my addictions (in and out of 17 rehabs and detoxes in my life and met lots of therapists and doctors). Dr. Chad listens and helped me figure out stuff about myself that was making me slip back into using over and over again. He is caring but not a pushover. I lied on a piss test and he called me on it, and made a plan. Now I’m 71 days clean, reunited with family, holding a job. God bless Climb!
Bill in CT, CT – Oct 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad McDonald, DO?
Dr. McDonald is very caring snd approachable. As a patient with several complex health issues, I had my reservations about seeing such a young doctor. He never once gave me the impression that he couldn't give me proper care. He was appropriatly concerned when need be, and also reassured me that some issues weren't as bad as I thought. He communicates well with my other providers.
Jennifer C. in East Hampton, CT – Sep 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad McDonald, DO?
We are relatively new patients of Dr. McDonald and he's very knowledgeable and professional. We highly recommend him!
Lisbeth Gonzales in Glastonbury – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad McDonald, DO?
Started calling at 730 to get a refill for my gf for nausea meds she was prescribed from hospital for puking every 3 min. Called back at 830 to see if they were going to be able to help, was left on hold for a half hour and notified that she sent an emergency notification to the doctor in the facility but was unable to reach him and his assistant was notified and then went in for another appointment, now it’s 1045 and still no call back! Very unprofessional and uncaring wouldn’t reccomend at all
Cassandra tedone in Manchester, CT – Oct 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad McDonald, DO?
Dr. McDonald is professional and knowledgeable. He easily connects with his patients making the visit very comfortable and relaxing. I enjoy the fact that he treats me like we have known each other for years, yet he takes the time to get to know my personal and health history thoroughly. Dr. McDonald takes the time to go over your tests and is always open to answer my questions. He definitely cares!
Carmen Schumann in Vernon Rockville, CT – Feb 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad McDonald, DO?
Dr McDonald is the best provider I have ever seen. Not only is his staff the most caring office I've ever dealt with, he takes the time to really listen to your concerns and give the best medical advice I have ever received. If you need to make an appointment, ask for Corinne in his office. This woman is the most caring medical professional I have ever spoken to. She deserves a raise for her quality of care! I can't recommend him and his office enough!
Victoria W in Stafford, CT – Oct 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad McDonald, DO?
Have had a skin issue for years and Dr. McDonald was the first to get any relief for me. Can't say enough how happy I am to find him,
Betty in Somers, CT – Mar 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad McDonald, DO?
Dr. McDonald is caring, thoughtful, and explains things well. I'd been on a nose spray for my allergies for years but no doctor ever took the time to tell me why I was using it or how allergies work. He also explained how to use my nose spray which I was doing wrong for years!
Mario in Tolland, CT – Jan 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad McDonald, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. McDonald?

• Addiction Medicine