Dr. Chad Marrs, MD

Dr. Chad Marrs, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Chad Marrs, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Sarasota, FL. He is 45 years old.

5432 Bee Ridge Rd Ste 150

Sarasota, FL 34233

• American Enterprise Group
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Marrs

See how frequently Dr. Marrs performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Earwax Buildup
Laryngitis
Ear Disorders

Dr. Marrs's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Impacted Shoulders
  • Oral Cancer
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perilymph Fistula (PLF)
  • Peritonsillar Abscess
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Sore Throat
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Zenker's Diverticulum

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Zenker's Diverticulum Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Paracentesis
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy

Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Tennessee College Of Med
  • University Of Tennessee College Of Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Marrs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marrs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marrs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marrs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marrs to family and friends
Dr. Marrs' Performance
Sarasota, FL |
Even that my personal health problems are not solved, I have been satisfied with the care and treatment I have received. I just referred a second friend to Dr. Marrs. They both like hime very much.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Marrs gets 5 stars from me! He is so knowledgeable, gives expert medical advice, and is a great surgeon! I wish he could be my GP!
in Englewood, FL |
I am a retired U.S. Public Health Service officer. After researching online reviews, I selected Dr Marrs based on the high marks and the reviews of his patients. After my intake visit and exam, I am impressed by the the professionalism of both Dr Marrs and his staff.
Venice, FL |
Dr Marrs has been my long time ENT and has treated my husband as well. He is a superb physician.
he is excellent
Venice, FL |
He is very concerned about me and offers very good advice and offers all the alternatives available for my care. I feel well cared for.
in Sarasota, FL |
My experience with Dr. Marrs was positive every step of the way. He spoke "with" me, instead of "at" me; answered my questions with his knowledge and put me at ease. He was very caring during surgery and did an excellent job. While he comes off serious about his work, I found him to have a good sense of humor and very easy to talk to. The office receptionist, "Maya" was always pleasant and personable; Nurse caring and friendly. Thank you Dr. Marrs.
in Nokomis, FL |
Dr. Marrs did a great job, not only in my initial appointment but he was also very prompt to get back to me with reassuring news. I highly recommend Dr. Marrs.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr Marrs was wonderful...caring, thoughtful and through.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Dr. Marrs is a very personable and pleasant man. I liked that he listened to what I had to say, and explained the reason's behind my symptoms. As he examined me, he told me his concerns and findings, while explaining in terms I could understand. He outlined an aggressive plan to relieve my issue, prescribed meds (and explained what, how much, why and what to expect) for my condition. He was very thorough, and scheduled another visit as a follow up. I would highly recommend Dr. Marrs.
Sarasota, FL |
Very patient oriented with good bedside manner and very informative.
in Sarasota, FL |
Have been to a couple of different throat specialists and having been to Dr. Mars office about a month ago, he was head and shoulders above the other doctors who I had seen regarding what I consider a very serious throat/vocal cord issue. I'm just thankful that someone like Dr. Mars who is very professional and knowledgeable really seems to care and wants to do something about it to help me with this medical issue I have. I'm sure he cares very much about the rest of his patients as well.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Marrs is very thorough and addresses each problem.
in Sarasota, FL |
As always Dr. Marrs was thorough and listen to my concerns. He was kind and understanding.
in Sarasota, FL |
Went to see Dr Marrs with what seemed to me like a chronic ear infection and dermatitis. I saw Michelle PA, she treated me with ear drops and after a couple of days, I could see a big improvement. I used the drops for the time recommended and I am completely better. I think Michelle is a genius. I am so happy.
in Sarasota, FL |
Great conversations and complete explanation of my condition. Thanks.
in Bradenton, FL |
Was experiencing a throat issue which concerned me both physically and mentally...the office was warm and friendly, Dr. Marrs was easy to talk with and his bed-side-manner is warm and calming. By the end of the appointment, I was walking out with my marching orders and feeling very relieved
Nokomis, FL |
Dr. Marrs is one of the best doctors I've been to since my move to FL. The receptionist kindly scheduled me in for a semi urgent procedure. Dr. Marrs was extremely professional, explaining exactly what he planned to do after the examination. He has a very calming manner, did a great job providing local anesthesia for the procedure, and made the whole experience comfortable.
North Port, FL |
I was new patient from out of state, made my initial visit very easy and comfortable. Dr. Marrs, very good in his communication. Highly recommend
in Sarasota, fl |
I had horrible sinus infection & many doctors in Sarasota and Chicago did not help but after one visit with dr Marrs everything went away because he found out it wasn't an infection it was allergies! Now I don't have to take any antibiotics anymore and it's literally a miracle for me as I feel like a million bucks :). Thank u dr Marrs
in Port Charlotte, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Marrs. His exams are very thorough. He takes the time to listen....and answers all questions. Very fortunate to have found him as my ENT doctor.
in Sarasota, FL |
I was seen the same day I called in with totally blocked ears. Dr. Marrs was compassionate and explained what he was doing throughout the procedure. He made sure I was comfortable in the chair and put me totally at ease. I would recommend his professional and caring treatment to anyone who is in need of ear care and also a kind chairside manner. Carolyn L. Hilt, PhD, EdD
in Sarasota fl |
I went to him in May,2015. I had no problem hearing but knew I had a slight wax buildup. He never a liquid in my ears,Just started using a metal scoop. Told him he was hurting me but he ignored me. When I got home I found I couldn't understand what was being said on tv or on the phone and voices sounded weird. I went back to him a week later. Said because I was old I didn't know I couldn't hear before. Another ENT has told me my hearing is permanently damaged. Marrs is a BUTCHER.
in ARCADIA, FLA |
I knew my throat was in trouble and had talked to 2 other surgeons and a trauma nurse and had a lot of questions on procedures and nobody would answer my questions. My first appointment, in 5 minutes Dr. Marrs answered every one of my questions , very honestly and matter-of-factly, man to man. I'm a viet nam "combat " veteran.....his whole team treated me with 10 times more dignity than the VA in 50 years. I have PTSD...I could feel the stress go away. THANKS DOC...YOU GAVE ME HOPE.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Marrs operated on my neck to remove a very large cyst. He spent 4 hours operating on me to get it all out, and did a wonderful job. I cannot describe how grateful and blessed I feel that I had the good fortune to have Dr. Marrs recommended to me by my GP.
in Sarasota, FL |
Very good service as a walk-in with ear wax problem ... excellent from front desk to service from the PA. The whole staff must be commended.
in Sarasota, FL |
Staff courteous and informative. Dr. Marrs is professional, compassionate, affable. He is very good at his specialty. I continue to see him. I would recommend him unconditionally!
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Marrs is an exceptional Doctor. I went in for chronic sinus infections and he found two large cysts and also a large nodule on my thyroid that no other doctor before detected. He is attentive and thorough, calls on the weekend to check on you too. I'd recommend him in heartbeat!
Have you seen Dr. Chad Marrs, MD?
Are you Dr. Marrs?

• CoreSource
    Coventry Health America PPO
    Group Plan PPO
  • HealthPartners
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Managed Care