Dr. Chad M. Kessler, MD

Dr. Chad M. Kessler, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Georgia Bone and Joint 1755 Highway 34 E Ste 2200, Newnan, GA 30265 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kessler specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Newnan, GA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kessler? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kessler's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kessler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kessler

Dr. Kessler accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kessler has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Kessler's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kessler to family and friends
3.8
Experience with Dr. Kessler
Dr. Kessler's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (72)
in Fayetteville, GA |
Dr. Kessler is a wonderful surgeon. He truly cares for his patients and is very professional. All of his staff members are kind and courteous. I would definitely refer his practice to family and friends.
in Brooks, GA |
From my first office visit through cervical surgery and post-operative examinations, I have had nothing but the best care possible by Dr. Kessler and his office and medical staff. Scheduling for MRIs, X-Rays and the surgery itself was accomplished efficiently with minimum wait times for all events. My results with the surgery have been excellent. I am very pleased with the professionalism of Dr. Kessler and his team and everyone associated with his office. Many thanks!
Newnan, GA |
This guy may be a great surgeon, but he is condescending and not thorough at all. In and out, asked hardly any question. Was trying to get out of the room as fast as he could while we were asking questions. No confidence in him wanting to know the full story of medical information when there were some serious medical complications involved. This is way beyond poor bedside manner.
in Fairburn, Ga |
I have been a patient of Dr Kessler for 15 years he taken excellent care of me . And also his staff in office has been very professional .
in Farburn, Ga |
I had surgery 3 months ago and Dr Kessler preformed it. He has taken great care of me, my wife and other friends as well . He did such a wonderful job I am very pleased with his services . As a surgery especially as a Orthopedics Spine Surgeon you have to know what you are doing at every moment . I have a job where I have to stand on my feet all day . I was getting numbness down my leg . Dr. Kessler did surgery on my back he did a laminectomy 4/5 and discectomy .I am doing well now.
in Newnan, GA |
Great doctor and staff ! I have seen Dr Kessler and his PA . They both have great bedside manner and were very attentive to my issue. I am now feeling much better thanks to their help. I would definitely recommend this practice to anyone!
in Newnan, GA |
Dr. Kessler is always very thorough, kind and knowledgeable with me. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. His PA Beth is also great!
in Newnan, GA |
Every appointment I had, I was in the office for at minimum 3 hours waiting to see the doctor. I never saw Dr. Kessler, just the PA. Very dissatisfied with the whole experience. I would not recommend Dr. Kessler to anyone I know. On top of that, they would not release my MRI results so I could go see someone else without a follow up appointment. As far as I am concerned, I don't care what kind of MD Dr. Kessler is with such disrespect and the whole MRI thing is just money hungry in my opinion.
in Riverdale, GA |
very friendly caring and helpful
in Newnan, GA |
Over the last 15 years, Dr. Kessler has saved my life three times. I could not live without his help and also help from his assistant Beth Fleming. To those who know, sometimes certain pain can be more than one can bare.
in Senoia, GA |
First & foremost, he's a straight-shooter. I sincerely think if he had not thought he could help me, he would have stated it. He encouraged me to get 2nd (& 3rd) opinions. He made me feel comfortable when I discussed those other opinions with him in later visits. He encouraged me to do my research on the type surgery he was going to perform on me. He is busy and sees a large caseload, but he always STAYED SEATED in the exam room until I had asked every question I had written down.
in Newnan, GA |
I've been to Dr. Kessler multiple times over the last few years. He always appears genuinely concerned for my condition and pain levels. He listens attentively, and does a thorough exam each visit. I respect that he continues to recommend that we wait as long as possible to operate due to my age and condition. Thus far he has been able to mitigate my pain and retain more mobility through medications, rehab and changing my eating habits to consume less inflammatory foods. I'm grateful!
in Lagrange, GA |
I hurt my back over the weekend about 3 weeks ago and called on a Monday morning for an appt. I was able to be seen on Tuesday afternoon. I was very impressed with the wait time during check-in, x-ray and the wait in the exam room. My appt was at 1:30 and I was walking out the door by 2:30 with prescriptions in hand. I followed up a week later and had the same experience again. Thankfully my symptoms cleared up after rest and meds. I will definitely use this practice again if I need them.
in Newnan, GA |
I had a great experience with Dr. Kessler and the staff at Georgia Bone and Joint. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Dr. Kessler was very attentive to my concerns and explained my problem with great detail. He even gave me a website sheet to where I could go home and further understand my diagnosis and symptoms. I will continue to see him for this problem and will not hesitate to refer my family and friends as well.
in Newnan, GA |
Very thorough and caring doctor. He took the time to explain everything to me and my wife. He is really trying to get to the bottom of the source of my pain. I will continue to see him and recommend my family and friends to his office.
in Fayetteville , Ga |
The absolute worst experience ! He is the most uncaring Doctor ! He has no bedside manner, feels like he does not care, he has better things to do! He was to Order an MRI that hour because of an emergency Situation- at 10 am. He did not order it - instead went to a basketball game- left the patient in the emergency room 9 hours waiting for the MRI order. 2 days later he called it in!! He does not return phone calls, refused to refer to another dr when requested repeatedly!
Have you seen Dr. Chad M. Kessler, MD?
Are you Dr. Kessler?

• Elbow Bursitis
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Thoracic Disc Disorders
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy

• Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (ALIF)
  • Cervical Artificial Disc Replacement
  • Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Knee Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminotomy
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • XLIF® (eXtreme Lateral Interbody Fusion) Procedure

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine

University Of Louisville Hospitals

Completed in 1998

University Of Georgia

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Kessler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kessler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kessler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kessler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kessler

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kessler's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kessler

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients