Dr. Chad Frank, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative TherapyMaleAge 47

Dr. Frank

The Non-Surgical Center For Physical & Sports Medicine

6710 W Sunrise Blvd Ste 110 Plantation, FL 33313

Dr. Chad Frank, DO is a Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy Specialist in Plantation, FL and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine medical school in 2000. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Frank to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Frank treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Frank's conditions and procedures:

• Injection Therapy
  • Lumbar Facet Joint Injection
  • Metatarsalgia
  • Myositis
  • NeuroKinetic Therapy®
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pain Disorder
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sick Patient Care
  • Tension Headache
  • Vitamin B12 Injection

Dr. Frank accepts

Dr. Frank accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Frank's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Frank

4.3

Dr. Frank

Dr Frank is a excellent DR. I am a patient and a massage therapist and i refer him regularly to my clients. He also has an excellent PT on staff. 5 stars +!!
Richter Christie – Oct 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Frank, DO?
I have been a patient for close to a year, due to ongoing physical pain from numerous car accidents. I see Susan and Chad, mostly Susan, his PA, as she has a softer touch. However, after a recent fall, I'd been having increased tingling/numbess in my R leg. Susan was at a loss and suggested further tests. After an X-Ray/MRI showed nothing but degenerative changes; I was left frustrated. Dr Frank not only read the report, but took time to look at the disk, listened to symptoms and decided scar tissue from a surgery many years ago is the root of my leg symptoms. After 1 treatment (which hurt!), I have about 70-80% improvement. Can't wait for my next appointment. Highly, very highly recommend him and/or Susan. If you are living in pain, and traditional doctors are not helping, Dr. Frank is your next phone call.
Shari K. – Aug 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Frank, DO?
I have to say I do Appreciate Dr Frank he not only a excellent Dr ,..but a Dr that truly understands your pain,...i would recommend a person going to get treatment from Dr C Frank ,..Thank You so much
Donna Li Vigni – May 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Frank, DO?
Dr. Chad Frank and Susan Albertini are the best doctors I have ever been to!! I have a bad case of Fibromyalgia For many years and they have helped me So Very Much to relieve the pain. They understand my condition, the severity of my pain levels, my sensitivity to certain treatments. They understand me. There is no waiting time which I have never had at any other doctor’s office. They meet with you prior to treatment on every visit to discuss You!! They treat the whole person and for the first time ever, I am not black and blue from trigger injections. I also have no insurance and what they charge is very reasonable. They are patient and they care.... I absolutely highly recommend them to everyone that is experiencing some type of pain. They truly have changed my life!!
Bonne – Dec 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Frank, DO?
I do not usually leave reviews like this, however I feel obligated to share my experience knowing Chad, and his office staff. Take it from someone that has seen many many Dr's over the years, Dr Frank, and his staff are wonderful, caring, understanding people. It is a once in a lifetime stroke of luck to know, let alone be taken care of by someone like Chad. Chad treats the whole person, not just your alignment. I can honestly say that seeing Chad over the past 10 years has enhanced the quality of my life tremendously. I could not walk, sit, stand, lay down or roll over before having adjustments once a month at the office. I have seen other Dr's that do similar procedures, however no one has hands like Chad. I highly recommend Dr Frank.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Frank, DO?
One year of constant pain, multiple doctors . Two visits with Dr frank, no longer using my cane, 70% less daily pain. No BS this guy is the real deal. Harkens me back to the days of the family Dr who listens and tries to help with your needs no protocols. Highly recommend you give him a try!!
Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Frank, DO?
Was treated by Susan, who was excellent by the way. However, since my insurance didn’t cover anymore visits, i was told that the Doctor would work something out for me on future visits. They never returned my email for an appointment, so I called and got one over the phone. Went in for next appointment, they said that I would be charged $200/ visit going forward. I told them that I couldn’t afford that amount, and was shocked that they would charged so much w/o having ins...have to go elsewhere.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Sep 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Frank, DO?
I went in to see Dr. Frank after over exhausting my legs during workouts. I was in unbearable pain and could barely walk but I wanted to make sure I did not further injure myself more than just some torn muscles. I felt right at home in Dr. Frank's office, everyone was very friendly and inviting. Dr.Chad Frank was very informative and asked many questions. I would definitely recommend his office to any patient looking for Osteopathic therapy.
Ft Lauderdale, FL – Oct 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Frank, DO?
Dr. Frank is truly an incredibly caring, knowledgeable physician. He is very compassionate and does great work! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone
Melanie in Miami, FL – Jul 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Frank, DO?
Dr frank is a fantastic doctor. He is kind non-judgemental and as a patient i know he cares about me and my well being. I recommend him to anyone and everyone who needs his services!
Ellie in Hollywood, FL – Jul 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Frank, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Frank?

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy