Dr. Chad Ferguson, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Knoxville Orthopedic Clinic 260 Fort Sanders West Blvd Bldg 6 Knoxville, TN 37922 Get Directions
Dr. Chad Ferguson, MD
Dr. Chad Ferguson, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Knoxville, TN.

Dr. Ferguson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ferguson believes that each patient's orthopaedic condition should be met with a thorough and detailed evaluation and unique treatment plan to aid him or her in achieving and maintaining an active lifestyle. Dr. Ferguson approaches orthopaedic care with a conservative method. He is committed to using his knowledge and training to provide leading medical care in East Tennessee.

Dr. Ferguson's Experience

See how Dr. Ferguson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ferguson

Dr. Ferguson accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Ferguson is now accepting new patients
KOC West Office260 Fort Sanders West Blvd Bldg 6
Knoxville, TN 37922
(865) 558-4400Get Directions

Dr. Ferguson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ferguson to family and friends
Dr. Ferguson's Performance
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Ferguson helped make the best possible decision for my ankle. He's always been so kind and open to any questions. I felt confident in his guidance and have been extremely satisfied with the results.
in Knoxville, TN |
I love Dr. Ferguson's personality, and he did a wonderful job with my foot. He quickly addressed the problem and the surgery went great. I would send anyone with foot/ankle problems his way!
in Knoxville, TN |
I was not prepared for my accident or surgery, but I was also not prepared for how smoothly everything went with Dr. Ferguson. He was kind, detailed and very professional. I even recommended him to a friend and will continue to do so!
in Knoxville, TN |
I received a total ankle replacement by Dr. Ferguson. I was extremely pleased by everything. I would highly recommend and have already recommended him to family members and friends because the treatment I have received. Regarding the total ankle replacement there was not a lot of information out there about them so I did not realize what it entailed. But, he gave great detail about the surgery and aftercare. I hope everyone will become educated prior to have this surgery.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Ferguson has been outstanding in his care and treatment during my recent foot surgery. He was always willing to take the time to explain exactly what he was, and would be doing and he always showed a lot of care in my treatment.
in Knoxville, TN |
He was so nice and help explained everything about my condition. I would definitely recommend!
in Knoxville, TN |
Great guy and explains everything thoroughly with you before and after surgery!
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Ferguson did a great job with my ankle. Very helpful with decision making and I am satisfied with him greatly.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Ferguson has been fabulous!! During each visit, test, treatment and surgery I have felt confedent in Dr Ferguson's ability and choice of treatment. He has such a friendly personality and genuinely cares about the patient!! He tries his best to keep on schedule and does well with keeping office visits wait times to a minimum. I would recommend him to everyone!! Great Doc!!
in Seymour, TN |
Dr. Ferguson took an conservative approach by initially prescribing physical therapy. At the conclusion, he recommended surgery; but presented several other non-evasive options. Surgery was conducted in late February, 2017 for a left gastric recession, PIP resection arthroplasty and FDL tendon transfer. During the recuperative process, his primary nurse, Meagan Perkey, was quick to return my phone calls. Each week I have made progress and able to walk across hard floors barefoot without pain.
in Woodridge, IL |
Good experience overall -- knew what he was doing and talked through options well. Had a previous surgery with a different dr that didn't go well, and needed it fixed but he advised not to and gave some PT. Wish he could've done the surgery...
Mishawaka, IN |
Dr. Ferguson is outstanding. His honesty, coupled with kindness really helped me "want" to cooperate with ongoing rehabilitation. He went overboard in assuring I understood not only his diagnosis, but the prognosis and step-by-step process needed to regain my previous lifestyle. His office management is exceptional. His ability to explain my problem was matched by his ability to listen to me. So many physicians don't take the time to "hear me" as a patient. His follow-through was phenomenal.
in Flagstaff, AZ |
Dr. Ferguson listens carefully to your needs, is very knowledgeable about my questions and concerns, and gives fair feedback on the pros and cons of any decisions that might be needed. He's pleasant to talk with and values running on time to the best that he can.
Dr. Ferguson is a caring doctor who breaks down medical information and terminology in a way that shows he cares about his patients. I recommend him highly!
in Knoxville, TN |
I injured myself snowboarding and Dr. Ferguson did an amazing job helping me understand my injury, treatment options, and how to get me healed and active again as quickly as possible. He is very easy to talk to and has a great bedside manner. Dr. Ferguson will be my first call for all of my future orthopedic needs.
Have you seen Dr. Chad Ferguson, MD?
Are you Dr. Ferguson?

Compare Dr. Ferguson

Dr. Ferguson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ferguson believes that each patient's orthopaedic condition should be met with a thorough and detailed evaluation and unique treatment plan to aid him or her in achieving and maintaining an active lifestyle. Dr. Ferguson approaches orthopaedic care with a conservative method. He is committed to using his knowledge and training to provide leading medical care in East Tennessee.

Dr. Ferguson says...

Dr. Chad Ferguson primarily focuses his practice on sports-related foot and ankle injuries, ligament and tendon disorders, arthroscopy, cartilage disorders/arthritis, total ankle replacement, bunions, complex fractures, and reconstruction of the foot and ankle. Dr. Ferguson also maintains an active interest in general orthopaedics and fracture care throughout the musculoskeletal system.

Dr. Ferguson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Arthritis of the Ankle
  • Extra-Articular Fracture
  • Hammer Toe
  • Intra-Articular Fracture
  • Joint Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Toe
  • Pediatric Fractures

University of Minnesota Medical School
    Carolinas Medical Center-Charlotte, Nc
    Carolinas Medical Center-Charlotte, Nc
    University of Pittsburgh Medical Center

Dr. Ferguson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ferguson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery