Dr. Chad Ferguson, MD

Dr. Chad Ferguson, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Chad Ferguson, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Knoxville, TN.

260 Fort Sanders West Blvd Bldg 6

Knoxville, TN 37922

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • UPMC

Learn about Dr. Ferguson

See how frequently Dr. Ferguson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Plantar Fasciitis
Foot Conditions
Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

Dr. Ferguson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ferguson "Dr. Ferguson believes that each patient's orthopaedic condition should be met with a thorough and detailed evaluation and unique treatment plan to aid him or her in achieving and maintaining an active lifestyle. Dr. Ferguson approaches orthopaedic care with a conservative method. He is committed to using his knowledge and training to provide leading medical care in East Tennessee."

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

Dr. Ferguson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Intra-Articular Fracture
  • Joint Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Hip Replacement
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Minnesota Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Carolinas Medical Center-Charlotte, Nc
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Carolinas Medical Center-Charlotte, Nc
  • University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Ferguson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ferguson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ferguson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ferguson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ferguson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ferguson to family and friends
Dr. Ferguson's Performance
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Ferguson was outstanding...VERY Courteous at all times......I Would highly recomend him......
in Knoxville, TN |
I am so glad I chose Dr. Ferguson. I was impressed with his credentials at the beginning and am even more impressed with the results. I fell off a ladder, he fixed my broken foot and if I fell off a ladder again today, I would be right back in to see Dr. Ferguson. He has such a great personality along with his intelligence, and I would gladly recommend him to anyone.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Ferguson is simply awesome. I broke both of my ankles and I don't think my surgery/recovery could have gone any better. I was so pleasantly surprised that I even gave him a hug at my final appointment!!!
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Ferguson did such a wonderful job repairing my achilles. He was so confident and intelligent, and had me back playing golf much quicker than I ever anticipated... I now feel so much better while on the golf course and I even had a hole-in-one after some time after the surgery!
in Morristown, TN |
Dr. Ferguson was thorough with his explanations and plan of care. He listened intently to my concerns and questions. Any time I had a question or a need, Dr. Ferguson's nurse was very quick to call back and address the needs.
in Knoxville, TN |
I was very impressed overall with Dr. Ferguson. From my initial consultation through the healing process, he was very attentive and always made me feel like a priority during my appointment. Too many times doctors are concerned with how many patients they can see in a day. He spent plenty of time and made sure I was knowledgeable of the process and every step along the way.
in Knoxville, TN |
I feel that Dr. Ferguson has gone above board to meet my needs and took the time to address my concerns and address my questions. The staff was very friendly and professional.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Ferguson helped make the best possible decision for my ankle. He's always been so kind and open to any questions. I felt confident in his guidance and have been extremely satisfied with the results.
in Knoxville, TN |
I love Dr. Ferguson's personality, and he did a wonderful job with my foot. He quickly addressed the problem and the surgery went great. I would send anyone with foot/ankle problems his way!
in Knoxville, TN |
I was not prepared for my accident or surgery, but I was also not prepared for how smoothly everything went with Dr. Ferguson. He was kind, detailed and very professional. I even recommended him to a friend and will continue to do so!
in Knoxville, TN |
I received a total ankle replacement by Dr. Ferguson. I was extremely pleased by everything. I would highly recommend and have already recommended him to family members and friends because the treatment I have received. Regarding the total ankle replacement there was not a lot of information out there about them so I did not realize what it entailed. But, he gave great detail about the surgery and aftercare. I hope everyone will become educated prior to have this surgery.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Ferguson has been outstanding in his care and treatment during my recent foot surgery. He was always willing to take the time to explain exactly what he was, and would be doing and he always showed a lot of care in my treatment.
in Knoxville, TN |
He was so nice and help explained everything about my condition. I would definitely recommend!
in Knoxville, TN |
Great guy and explains everything thoroughly with you before and after surgery!
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Ferguson did a great job with my ankle. Very helpful with decision making and I am satisfied with him greatly.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Ferguson has been fabulous!! During each visit, test, treatment and surgery I have felt confedent in Dr Ferguson's ability and choice of treatment. He has such a friendly personality and genuinely cares about the patient!! He tries his best to keep on schedule and does well with keeping office visits wait times to a minimum. I would recommend him to everyone!! Great Doc!!
in Seymour, TN |
Dr. Ferguson took an conservative approach by initially prescribing physical therapy. At the conclusion, he recommended surgery; but presented several other non-evasive options. Surgery was conducted in late February, 2017 for a left gastric recession, PIP resection arthroplasty and FDL tendon transfer. During the recuperative process, his primary nurse, Meagan Perkey, was quick to return my phone calls. Each week I have made progress and able to walk across hard floors barefoot without pain.
in Woodridge, IL |
Good experience overall -- knew what he was doing and talked through options well. Had a previous surgery with a different dr that didn't go well, and needed it fixed but he advised not to and gave some PT. Wish he could've done the surgery...
Mishawaka, IN |
Dr. Ferguson is outstanding. His honesty, coupled with kindness really helped me "want" to cooperate with ongoing rehabilitation. He went overboard in assuring I understood not only his diagnosis, but the prognosis and step-by-step process needed to regain my previous lifestyle. His office management is exceptional. His ability to explain my problem was matched by his ability to listen to me. So many physicians don't take the time to "hear me" as a patient. His follow-through was phenomenal.
in Flagstaff, AZ |
Dr. Ferguson listens carefully to your needs, is very knowledgeable about my questions and concerns, and gives fair feedback on the pros and cons of any decisions that might be needed. He's pleasant to talk with and values running on time to the best that he can.
Dr. Ferguson is a caring doctor who breaks down medical information and terminology in a way that shows he cares about his patients. I recommend him highly!
in Knoxville, TN |
I injured myself snowboarding and Dr. Ferguson did an amazing job helping me understand my injury, treatment options, and how to get me healed and active again as quickly as possible. He is very easy to talk to and has a great bedside manner. Dr. Ferguson will be my first call for all of my future orthopedic needs.
Have you seen Dr. Chad Ferguson, MD?
Are you Dr. Ferguson?