Chad Enich, PA-C

Family Medicine | Male

Chad Enich, PA-C
Chad Enich, PA-C is a family medicine provider who practices in Urbandale, IA.

Learn about this provider

GOOD
    GOOD
    Over 45 minutes
in Des Moines, IA |
I took my son in for an ear infection. He has had tubes before, so I knew that to get tubes again, we had to have documentation of his ear infections. I took him to the clinic and Chad Enich was there. He proceeded to tell me that my son did in fact have an ear infection, however, in Europe, they don't treat ear infection. I had to remind him that we in America and had a wonderful thing called health insurance, and we could, in fact, treat ear infections. He is arrogant and rude.
Des Moines, IA |
I took my daughter in to Unity Point South Glen to see someone about some issues she was having with vomiting and sleep issues. We happened to get Chad Enich. He wrote it off as no big deal and basically sent us on our way with no real help. The next day, our daughter was admitted to the hospital and had to stay there several days. Chad Enich does not know how to treat or diagnose children. Avoid him like the plague.
in West Des Moines, IA |
Sad to say, horrible experience. Literally said to me and my 5 year old daughter as I was asking questions about her health, I gotta go and walked out. When I walked out a little rattled by this, he was sitting behind a computer and leaning back in the computer chair! Then was told they were sending her urine sample in for further testing, didn't hear from them, called on it and they never sent it. My husband has had terrible experience with him as well at walk-in.
Have you seen Chad Enich, PA-C?
Are you Chad Enich?

Compare Chad Enich

Compare this Provider

Chad Enich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Iowa not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

Chad Enich does not have any conditions listed. If you are Chad Enich and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Chad Enich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Chad Enich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Chad Enich does not have any procedures listed. If you are Chad Enich and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.