Dr. Chad Domangue, MD

Dr. Chad Domangue, MD

Pain Medicine | Male | 39 years old

54 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Domangue specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in Covington, LA. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Domangue? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Domangue's Experience

See how Dr. Domangue's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Domangue

Dr. Domangue accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Domangue has admitting privileges.

Dr. Domangue's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Domangue to family and friends
Dr. Domangue's Performance
in Hammond, LA |
I have Lupus, RA, fibromyalgia, Raynauds, & Sjorgens syndrome. Connective tissue diseases. Lots of pain from those ailments plus herniated disks in my back, & neck. Lotta pain too in my feet from the crippling affects of RA. Dr. Domangue & his staff have been wonderful to me. Very understanding as I have to cancel a lot because I get sick. The entire staff is very kind. Dr. Domangue is very caring & has a very good bedside manner. Anytime I needed him he was there. His PA's are wonderful too!
in Mandeville, LA |
I have seen several other pain doctors in the past and NOBODY solved my pain problems like Dr. Chad Domangue. I was on large quantities of oral pain medication and when I saw Dr. Domangue he gave me my life back. I am so much better. I have many medical issues from cancer to back pain to the worst pain in the world testicular pain from my ilionguinal nerve entrapped in hernia mesh. Dr. Domangue implanted a pain stimulator for my back pain and a pain pump for my testicle pain.
First let me start off by saying I love the staff made me feel right at home.Didn't feel like another "docters office I hate waiting and waiting but I always was seen right away".Dr.Domangue is the docter you want to see if your in any pain in anyway.He's very professional,understanding to get you the best treatment as possible.The first time I walked in his office I was in the worst pain Ever (neck and back) but after getting treated I fell like my 'young self' lol.Thank You so much Dr Domangue
in Abita Springs, LA |
I am grateful to have found Dr. Domangue when I did. My prior doctor was treating me for bulging disks in my neck, but I kept getting sharp pains in my middle back and they told me they were "ghost" pains. I don't believe in ghosts and thankfully Dr. Domangue doesn't either. Within a week of my first visit, I had MRI's to confirm 4 herniated disks in my middle back and had my first epidural that week. I will never be healed but I have way more good days than bad since I met Dr.Domangue!
in Varnado, La. |
Before I have seen three various Sports Medicine doctor , a pain doctor wasn't pleased with any of them. Not getting relief of pain and sending to p t. Right off Dr C Domangue was to the point he did help me . Will always be in a pain I can cope with. When nerves grow out to much I'll be severe pain. When this happens to me it's time for Rhitzomy. I do daily light p t. It helps ty and Bless you n staff.
in Ponchatoula, LA |
I would highly recommend Dr.Domangue for first being a great Dr. He never acts like he is above his patience. He is very compassionate about what he does and takes his time listening to me without me feeling like I am taking up his time. I went to him very scared but it didn't take long to realize he is truly concerned for his patience. I trust him so much so when my dad was told to see a neurologist I insisted for him to see Dr. Domangue. Thsnk you from me and my dad. God Bless, Linda
Mandeville, LA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Domangue's since 2013. He is highly knowledgeable, compassionate and an excellent listener. He is prepared and up to speed on your current situation when he walks into the Patient Room. His staff is friendly, empathetic and personable. If I have a question or issue, I am normally contacted the same day.. I am very happy to have been referred to Dr. Domangue. His office is always wanting feedback from patients in order to improve patient care/patient experience.
in Gulfport, MS |
Dr.Domangue is treating my 27 year old son who has had chronic pain for 7 years. He is kind, compassionate and treats my son with respect. Dr.Domangue listens to all of us and will do anything in his power to help his patients as well as their families. He is our hero!
in Houma, LA |
I had been suffering from migraines for 8 years. I was on a lot of medication that didn't help. I tried steroid injections nerve blocks and no success. I came across Dr Domangue while I was watching TV and wanted to see what he could do. We went and Dr Domangue recommended the Spinal cord stimulator. I had it put in September of 2015 and have been migraine free since then. I f there is anyone I talk to that has migraines I always recommend Dr Domanque. I will be going back to him for my back.
New Orleans, LA |
This the first pain doctor that was actually knowledgeable and helpful in getting rid of my migraines. He was very professional and explained things very well and easy to understand.
Dallas, TX |
If I could give a 1/2 of star I would! It's that Dr. Domangue will do your surgery and do a good job but this is the only time you will ever see him! You will bisowned for here on out! You will start seeing all of his nurses and they are all RUDE and they try to always reduce your meds and/or stop giving you medicine for good!!! This is even with the patients that really need the medicine !!!!! Rating them VERY POOR
in Hammond, LA |
He don't care about you but your insurance if you trying to find out were your pain coming from he's not the doctor you want to see 3 minutes all time he give you he's like whatever
in Mandeville, LA |
He is absolutely wonderful. He is very intent on getting the diagnosis and treatment exactly right. I had been to another doctor but when I met with Dr. Domangue he disagreed with the prior diagnosis and treated me for a different ailment. That saved me from a lot of unnecessary follow up and probably more treatments. I cannot stress enough how important his decisions were and he completely corrected the problem.
in Metairie, LA |
This man - COULD CARE LESS about his patients!!! All he's interested in is MONEY -He pushed multiple pain pills on me after I insisted I didn't want them then had the audacity to require me to get a nerve blocks Every month. I was sincerely looking for a doctor that actually cared about my pain issues. All he is interested in is doing nerve block after nerve block - CHARGING my insurance Thousands!!! months Of appointments and I seen he ONCE - His nurse practitioner seen me every other time!!
in Slidell, LA |
I'm a pt that moved from Chicago (well, an Hr out from Chicago), IL & had NO idea what a drama it would be to find a pain mgmnt dr here. I had a PM&R (Physical Med Doctor) in chicago--- loved him. And I saw about 3-4 Docs before getting to Dr. D. He has been wonderful-- Lisa is an amazing RN. Its a shame what Chronic Pts (now i mean true chronic pts, not people looking for meds) have to deal w/& "looked at" if you know what i mean in this state but my mother has cancer & ill bringing her to Him!
in Lacombe, LA |
Dr Domangue was able to help me with my pain when no other doctor understood. I was diagnosed with transverse myelitis in 2007 and suffer with excruciating pain in both legs and feet. Dr. Domangue understood the pathology of my condition immediately and knew what medication was needed . He implanted 2 spinal cord stimulators which have been exceptional in the management of my pain. I still see Dr. Domangue today and I am very grateful.
in Louisiana |
Dr Domangue and his NP Mrs Guidry are truly caring. Dr domangue surgically implanted a neurostimulator for my migraines and it's been a miracle for me. I'm forever thankful
in Covington, LA |
Long wait times to see doctor. Office staff slow and can be aggressive. Dr. has pictures of comic book heros on patient waiting room walls. Spends as little time with you as possible. His practice is too large to be well managed. Never present--you often only meet with nurse without notice. He abdicates authority to junior staff. A very young, and profit-oriented physician. More interested in his own tie and shirt collection than being a healer.
in Ponchatoula la 70454 |
He was awesome when I had him . But I did something stupid . I thought I was taking my xanix but it was an aderol . So they had to let me go , but he is an excellent doctor .
Have you seen Dr. Chad Domangue, MD?
Are you Dr. Domangue?

Dr. Domangue's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Dr. Domangue has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Domangue's Board Certifications

• Neurology
  • Pain Medicine

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• Other Education
    Medical University of South Carolina
    University of Kentucky
    University of Virginia

Dr. Domangue does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Domangue and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine