Dr. Chad Brock, MD

PsychiatryMaleAge 48

Psychiatry

Dr. Chad Brock, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Savannah, GA and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UNIV OF OK COLL OF MED in 2000. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Candler Hospital and Memorial Health University Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Chad Brock, MD

Dr. Brock's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brock

4.0

Dr. Brock

Had a terrible experience. Although he had been my psychiatrist for years, he DROPPED me as a patient, accusing me of "trying to rewrite history." This is because he increased my medication, and even wrote down on a piece of paper how I was to increase the dosage. I needed his statement saying my anxiety had increased so I wouldn't use an important life insurance policy. He denied in his letter dropping me as a patient that he had ever increased my anxiety medication (despite the fact that I had a piece of paper on which he had written out how to increase my anxiety med) and despite the fact that he knew I was a serious suicide risk. HE IS SO OBSESSED WITH PUTTING NOTES OF A SESSION ON HIS COMPUTER HE IS ABLE TO TOTALLY FORGET INSTRUCTIONS HE GAVE TO ME THAT HE DIDN'T RECORD ON THE COMPUTER. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN. HE CAN TURN MEAN AND CRUEL TO EVEN THE MOST VULNERABLE OF PATIENTS.
Lorraine – Sep 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Brock, MD?
Take deep caution when reading these reviews - after I received a phone call from Dr. Brock's secretary stating he couldn't provide me with any more primary medications used to treat Adult-ADHD, he appears to be just another "neurotypical doctor" who honestly doesn't truly get ADHD at all...except through only his studies. It's not really his fault though....it's just that he's never actually experienced what it's like first-hand to have ADHD and an awful series of life-experiences. His assistant was openly angry in the "emergency appointment" I asked her to make for me, immediately cutting me off, leading to extreme suicidal ideation, and an immediate trip the next day to the mental ward for 6 days. Guess what...the Crisis Center called them to ask to keep me on my medication, and THEY DIDN'T CARE. Avoid at all costs...they only care about their paychecks. Just look at their "hip" office in a "hip" part of town. RUN AWAY.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Disgruntled Patient – Jun 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Brock, MD?
I have had a great experience with this office. My appointments have been with Christy and she has been great. I had a severe issue on a Sunday and called the answering service Dr. Brock call me right back! He called in a medication that helped me out immediately! We are still working on my progress but christy and Dr. Brock have been helpful and compassionate.
TP – Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Brock, MD?
Absolutely Terrible. Over the summer I was unable to get anyone on the phone and had made multiple appointments online to not have any of them scheduled. They decided to at one point arbitrarily raise the dosage of my medication for no reason that caused very severe side effects and would not put me in contact with my psychiatrist for two days because they were "too busy." When I went to a later appointment, I was short $30 because I pay out of pocket. My check had been deposited but had not cleared my account yet. I was out of medication and had just come off military orders, and yet $30 was more important to them then my mental health. Upon trying to rectify this situation, I asked to speak to Chad Brock himself, and was denied multiple times. I tried to email him to no response, only to receive what equates to a "screw you" letter in the mail saying I should see someone else. I believe the problem here is them, not me. I tried to be as accommodating as I possibly could be.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Malcolm – Dec 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Brock, MD?
Terrible. He put our son on a cocktail of drugs, failed to monitor him properly, has no sense of responsibility for the chaos and havoc that he creates, which others have to try to repair. Our son was hospitalized 3 times due to Dr Brock’s actions, twice with psychosis. He left his practice worse than he went in. Avoid at all costs.
SAVannah, GA – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Brock, MD?
Dr Brock is the bomb. He listens about my issues , never rushes me out no matter how busy his office may be. Compassionate , Caring , great bed side manner . What else could you possibly want from a shrink ? Meds u say . He prescribes only what’s needed and is not one of these educated Dr’s turned street dealers over money. He’s as solid a choice as you will find in savannah & surrounding areas
Jeff Jaffie in SAVANNAH , GA – Nov 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Brock, MD?
He’s been my Doc for years. Always listens with interest and has really helped with my issues. I recommend him to anyone who needs says they need a psych doc
Gayle in Savannah, GA – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Brock, MD?
Dr. Brock is the most amazing psychiatrist ever. He is compassionate, individualizes each and every person's treatment plan, and most importantly, takes the time to understand every person's individual needs. You will never find a better psychiatrist out there. Trust me - I am a Physician myself.
GA – Jul 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Brock, MD?
I wish I had an experience with him, but due to my being on disability, I was refused service. I told them I would pay cash, but filling out a few forms and sending records every few years is just too much trouble for him.
Tybee Island – Nov 21, 2017
Very qualified professional!
Silvia da Silva in Savannah GA – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Brock, MD?
I am new to the area, and can say that my experience thus far has been outstanding. He takes a collabrative approach and unlike some previous dr I have had listens to what your goals are, presents options and helps you take a decision
Nicholas in Savannah – Sep 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Brock, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Brock's for several years. I have never experienced someone so personable, understanding and compassionate. He not only gets to know YOU, he also lets you to get to know HIM, which extends the relationship beyond clinical. He truly cares for his patients' well being.
K Lee in Savannah, GA – Aug 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Brock, MD?
Dr. Brock is caring, kind, and listens to concerns. His medication recommendations were spot on and literally helped when no other Doctor could.
Hollywood, FL – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Brock, MD?
Dr. Brock has been treating me for generalized anxiety and panic disorder since 2004. He has always been aggressive with my treatment. He listens to my feedback on how I am doing and doesn't have a preconceived idea as to how I should be doing on a certain medicine. He frequently provides stories I can relate to that help me see any dilemma from a different view point. Now that he is in his own office, I get an immediate response when I contact his staff. I have sent him several patients.
Clarissa K in Savannah, GA – Mar 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chad Brock, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brock?