Dr. Chad Black, MD

Dr. Chad Black, MD

Family Medicine | Male

17 reviews| Leave a review

Dr. Black specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Celebration, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Black? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Black's Experience

See how Dr. Black's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Black

Dr. Black accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Black has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Black
Dr. Black's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (17)
in St. Cloud, Fl |
I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Black for a while now. I have had some serious medical issues so I have more experience with Dr's than most. Dr. Black is a rare find, he has an amazing bedside manner and actually listens to you. I have recommended several people to his office and they are all very grateful that I did. I would highly recommend Dr. Black to anyone needing a Dr.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I went in to see Dr. Black originally as a walk-in while I was sick with very bad strep throat because going to CentraCare would have been very expansive and I was very impressed. He's a very kind, personable, and caring doctor. I've had him as my primary care for about 2 years and I'm very pleased every time I leave his office. The office staff are very friendly and helpful. I've needed medicine changes and authorizations and the staff that handles that are always on point!
in celebration,florida |
I did write a review already! Dr black is wonderful All of the staff and other physicians are terrific! I know I am an older person of 68 yrs ! I have been to many Drs and most are NOT SO WONDERFUL
in Celebration, FL |
First of all, who is Chad Black? You never see him. Oh... Right he is the guy on the pictures. Second of all beware!!! You probably will get a service (labs) with their provider, no choice to go wherever you want to go, which will be billed to your insurance and then again to you by the lab they use. Then don't even bother calling Dr. Black because no one will help you with the overbilling. I don't trust them at all. How are patients not given the choice to go to their lab of preference?
Kissimmee, FL |
I have been a patient of this office (never seen Dr. Black himself as a patient - spoke with him once due to concern of the poorly run office and an appointment issue). Actually getting someone to answer their phone or return a phone call is next to impossible. Tiffany, their Referral Specialist and Rx Specialist - rarely returns phone calls or is out of the office. I am constantly being told by my pharmacies that they are not getting returned faxes or responses to refill requests.
in Celebration,FL |
I have been an extremely pleased client/patient of Dr, Black and his associated medical personnel. He and his staff are very thorough and take the time to listen carefully to what you are saying and offer solutions. Often the waiting room is crowded-sometimes with walk-in patients or potential ones. Because of this, there has been some issues of running late for appointments. I note that the staff is asking questions to the immediacy of the need and is more realistic with their accommodating.
in Celebration, FL |
Very knowledgeable, compassionate, believes in alternative medicine which many other doctors don't even understand! I realize that at times I have to wait but I always plan my appointments knowing this..Sometimes someone comes in and needs immediate care...I understand this especially since I worked in the medical field for years..I have been seen by all of the physicians and PA and absolutely love his entire staff! I wouldn't change a thing about this AMAZING office! Ruth and Melik Rock too!
in Davenport, FL |
This office is extremely poorly organized and literally overrun with patients. The only time I've been able to get in is with appointments and their claimed walk-in service is basically impossible and really they shouldn't offer that at all (tried walk-in multiple times never got in once). How fast you get in with an appointment is very spotty and in my case the doctor is unlikely to actually see you and assigns the work to others in the practice. I saw them treat people in line very poorly.
Have you seen Dr. Chad Black, MD?
Are you Dr. Black?

Compare Dr. Black

Dr. Black's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Black does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Black and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Black does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Black and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Black does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Black and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Filter Your Results