Dr. Chad Betz, DDS

Dr. Chad Betz, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Chad Betz, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Ann Arbor, MI and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University of Michigan in 2001 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

3055 Plymouth Rd Ste 202

Ann Arbor, MI 48105

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan

Learn about Dr. Betz

This content was provided by Dr. Betz "The mission of our practice is to provide the finest quality oral and maxillofacial care in a pleasant and caring environment. We are dedicated in excellence in everything we do, we will treat patients with highest degree consideration, thoughtfulness, compassion and kindness that our office can provide. Our response to referring doctors will be courteous, understanding, since they are our main source of our patients. We strive to send the message of convenience, caring and concern to our patient referring doctors and the referring doctors staff. "

1  Practice Areas

• Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University of Michigan
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • University of Detroit Mercy
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Betz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Betz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Betz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Betz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Betz to family and friends

Dr. Betz's Performance

What an experience!! I truly don’t think I can say enough about how awesome Dr Betz is. He is the Oral Surgeon people hope for...He’s beyond skillful in his expertise, he is hilarious and professional at the same time, which is rare these days He explains everything with patience and clarity. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Amazing Doctor! He removed my difficult wisdom teeth in record time with no pain and almost no swelling afterwards! He was funny, caring and a great doctor. Highly recommend :)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Tooth extraction was little more uncomfortable than a haircut.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I just love Dr. Betz because he is so caring and because he puts a nervous patient (me) at ease with his wonderful smile and calm, friendly manner. He treats a patient like someone he really cares about. And he goes to surprising lengths to work me into the schedules of other specialists when...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The doctor and his assistant were both friendly, caring and seemed genuinely concerned for me and my problem. They listened to what I had to say and did a good job of explaining what was being done.
Are you Dr. Betz?