Dr. Chacko Alappatt, MD

Dr. Chacko Alappatt, MD

Rheumatology  |
Dr. Chacko Alappatt, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Middletown, OH. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

60 Remicks Blvd

Middletown, OH 45044

• Comprehensive Benefits Plan
  • GENERAL
  • Health Net
  • Health Span
  • Neighborhood Health Providers

Learn about Dr. Alappatt

See how frequently Dr. Alappatt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases
Gout

Dr. Alappatt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Dermatomyositis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fever
  • Gout
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Purpura
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Trigger Finger
  • Vasculitis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Ind University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Alappatt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alappatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alappatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alappatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alappatt to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Alappatt's Performance
in Dayton, OH |
I like the Dr. and He seems to always be as helpful as He can. He has helped me a lot over time. I have only one problem. It is very very hard to get in touch with his office. You cannot speak to a person, only a recording. They will call back in one or two days, but if you do not answer the phone right away you will miss the call and then you have to start the process all over again.
Dayton, OH |
Dr. Alappatt immediately picked up on the symptoms that were troubling me. My symptoms aren't straight forward, but he recognized them to be within his area of expertise and offered a short term treatment option while we waited for the results of my blood work. I was extremely happy that he took a direct and immediate approach to treating my symptoms while working to figure out an exact diagnosis.
in Springboro, Ohio |
Dr. Alappatt and his staff are great! I thank them so much for helping me.
in Dayton, OH |
I would not be where i am today had i not found Dr. Alappatt. I tell everyone how much i do appreciate this doctor, the years of pain i went through with my arthritis before i found him and the treatments he put me through helped me so much and still does. I would recommend him to everyone who has any type of arthritis, he is # 1. He also keeps a great staff to work right alone with him.
in Hamilton, OH |
Very, very impressed with Dr. Alappatt and his staff. My initial examination was very thorough - every joint inspected, every symptom listened to. Detailed questions posed. And very personable. Me and my psoriatic arthritis are a work in progress (and there has been excellent progress) but thus far I have top-of-the-line confidence in this office and their judgement. I can highly recommend them.
in Wilmington, OH |
I am very pleased with Dr. Alappatt ! I changed from a Dr. in Cinc . I had went to for 10 yrs. He was recommended to me by my brother and neice. I am glad I made the change !!
in Miamisburg, OH |
He is extremely intelligent and fact based at first. I have been seeing him for 4 years. At first I was frustrated by this but appreciate how up to date he is with treatments. He is quick to respond to flair ups of my psoriatic arthritis. We have evolved into a team and he has become more personable . I have recommended him to friends. I went to Cleveland Clinic for a second opinion but opted to stay with Dr. Alapatt. I am an RN so I put in a lot of time checking into my treatment, and feel I am
in Beavercreek, OH |
I first saw his RN: thorough, compassionate, & took me seriously. I heard (very thin walls!) through the door that he told Dr. Alapatt he thought I might have Sjogren's Syndrome, but Alappatt brushed him off. He looked at my joints for a second, then saw I had a pit under one fingernail & decided I probably just have psoriatic arthritis, despite my telling him I don't have psoriasis. He didn't even GLANCE at the symptom list or medical history I took hours to prepare. Made me feel terrible.
in Dayton, Ohio |
Unkind at best. I'd been treating with him for a couple yrs, came in with my fiancé and he talked to him the entire time... he didn't know our relationship at all. They had an office purge, and every kind person they had left. Had a bone scan, the machine weighs you as well evidently, and the tech reversed numbers making it off by 45 lbs. Geeze....
Have you seen Dr. Chacko Alappatt, MD?
Are you Dr. Alappatt?