Dr. Cheslovas Rothschild, MD

Dr. Cheslovas Rothschild, MD

Neurosurgery  |
Male

Dr. Cheslovas Rothschild, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Orange Park, FL. He has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Rothschild is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Rothschild

Dedicated to improving patients quality of life through a comprehensive and thoughtful examination and diagnosis. Ongoing specialty care and patient education delivered with compassion in a timely manner.

Video

Dr. Rothschild's Experience

Dr. Rothschild's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• University of Chicago
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Lutheran General Hospital (GS) - Park Ridge IL
  • N Burdenko Institute - Neurosurgery - Moscow USSR
  • N N Burdenko Institute - Neurosurgery - Academy - Medical Sciences - Moscow USSR
  • University of Medicine and Dentistry - New Jersey (Neurological Surgery) - Newark NJ
  • Wayne State University (Neurological Surgery) - Detroit MI
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Rothschild has no media or publications listed.

• Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Rothschild does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rothschild and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rothschild's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rothschild to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Rothschild's Performance
in Orange Park, FL |
I would never recommend this Dr. to anyone. He was very rude and unprofessional. Maybe he paid for these reviews. I would not even let him treat my pet. Did not explain my problem to me. Just said he wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole........
Thank you for taking your time to provide us feedback. All feed back is valuable to us. If you would like to discuss further please call our Practice Manager Sheena Lewis at 904-276-7336 . We do look forward to speaking with you. Our mission is to provide high quality care to all our patient. Thank you again, Sheena Lewis, Practice Manager
in Jacksonville |
I would recommend. Dr. Rothschild to my family and friends because he was very professional and knowledgeable.
Thank you providing your feedback we value all communication. Our Mission is to provide High Quality Care. If we can assist with anything please contact our office at 904-276-7336. Thank you again, Sheena Lewis, Practice Manager
We have a family member that was treated by Dr. Rothschild and were very happy they could have a resolution to their concern. We as a family would Refer to Dr. Rothschild.
We have shared our out come about a family member. Yes we would refer to Dr. Rothschild
Yes I would refer to Dr. Rothschild he was very helpful in our mother in laws treatment plan.
in Middleburge Fl. |
I would ref to Dr. Rothschild it was the best visit.
I would ref Dr. Rothschild he is the" MAN"- staff is very friendly!
Yes I would refer Dr. Rothschild also Brandy is a sweetheart- Everything is AWESOME!
Highly
in Jacksonville, FL |
One of the most down to earth drs! His staff is awesome! Would refer him to my family any day had a lumbar replacement done haven't had any complaints! Healed just fine. Thanks
Eustis, FL |
We would refer to Dr. Rothschild
Nashville, TN |
Yes I would refer to family and friends.
We were very satisfied with our visit today. We would refer friends and family.
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr. Rothschild is the best neurosurgeon in NE Florida. I needed a 4 level spinal fusion, which is no easy surgery, by 3 months post-op I had no more back pain. I wouldn't let anyone else operate on me or my family. He truly cares about his patients and is passionate about his job.
Dr. Rothschild provide great direction and follow up treatment advise for my injury.
Orange Park |
Dr Rothschild evaluated my MRI and reassured me that I did not need surgery. Listened to my concerns. Dr Rothschild has treated several of my own family members which have had great outcomes I'm glad my pcp sent me to see him.
in Richardson, TX |
This man (he is NOT a proper doctor) is a JOKE and a DISGRACE to the medical community. HE is BEYOND RUDE. If he did his job and was successful in actually HELPING people I would overlook his rudeness. But he doesn't even have THAT going for him!! HE IS HORRIBLE AND A MONSTER! STAY AWAY FROM HIM. STAY FAR AWAY FROM HIM!!!!
in Keystone Heights, FL |
Dr. Rothschild drilled me on weather I wanted surgery or not…over and over again until I began to cry. I asked if I had surgery if it would relieve my pain only to get a shrug of his shoulders and him saying he didn’t know, but maybe would strengthen my legs. Then he began drilling me again asking me “well do you want surgery or not”. I found Dr. Rothschild to be an arrogant pompous self-centered jerk. I wouldn’t let this man operate on a toad let alone treat me. He never examined me
Fleming Island, FL |
STAY AWAY!! Dr. Rothschild is a bully & butcher! I walked in the hospital the day of my surgery but rolled out 2 weeks later paralyzed! My drop foot on my right went away, but now my left side leg is dead. He assured me that my biggest risk was infection, which I got after my staples came out and my cut opened up. He told me to rest, but kept coming in my room to yell at me to stop laying around and get up and lose weight. I asked for help, he just said "NO"!!! "NO" was his answer for everything
Atlanta, GA |
Spent 10 minutes with my husband anx I during a new patient to appt. Very rude and would not let my husband explain what he was experiencing. He looked at the mri and said no surgery. Immediately stood up and asked do you have any questions? However, he did not even let us finish a question before cutting us off and saying I don't know ask your primary doctor. Awful visit. And we drove an hour and a half to see him. I will be reporting this visit to our insurance company.
in Florida |
Did a surgery in Orange Park hospital in April tumor and fractured disc's. Went extremely well and now getting ready to do tumor in spine - he will stabilize the spine. He See's problem and is ready to his part to correct right away. Unlike some doctors who want you to keep coming back appt after appt.. Appreciate that he is honest and tells it like it is.
Have you seen Dr. Cheslovas Rothschild, MD?

Visit Dr. Rothschild