Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD

Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD

Bariatric Surgery  ·

Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Kissimmee, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. He specializes in bariatric surgery, general surgery, and more.

Medical Specialty Group at Poinciana

339 Cypress Pkwy Ste 210

Kissimmee, FL 34759

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Peraglie's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Peraglie performs Appendectomy, Laparoscopic more than 83% of his peers

Dr. Peraglie performs this procedure more than 83% of his peers

Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
high

Dr. Peraglie performs Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure more than 83% of his peers

Dr. Peraglie performs this procedure more than 83% of his peers

• Anorectal Abscess
  • Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Appendectomy, Open
  • Appendicitis
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Colectomy
  • Constipation
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Cyst Incision and Drainage
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor
  • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inflammatory Bowel Disease
  • Intestinal Abscess
  • Intestinal Obstruction
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Colectomy
  • Laparoscopic Rectal Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Meckel's Diverticulum
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Rectal Cancer

Dr. Peraglie?
Dr. Peraglie's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Excellent the best very caring and knowledgeable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
An excellent doctor. He truly cares about his patients and making sure they are okay. I'm so grateful to have had him to treat my cancer and support me through it. I would suggest anyone looking for this kind of physician choose him even if it is a little drive for you because you won't regret it.
Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
Dr. Peraglie save my husband life! I will forever be gratefull of his prompt response to an emergency situation. He even provide us with his cell phone and responded within minutes!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
Dr. Peraglie has been wonderful before, during and after my mother's surgery. I did some research before having my mother see him.. All of the reviews you are reading are true. He is a kind person who takes his time with patients to explain procedures and outcomes in very easy to understand language. Him and his office staff are efficient and professional. I have only great things to say about Dr. Peraglie. I can highly recommend him without any doubts in mind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
I was assigned DR. Peraglie after being admitted through the ER. I could not have been happier with the care I received. Both his concern and surgery were of the highest level and most sincere. His before and after care were wonderful. I have only the highest regard for his abilities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
Dr. Peraglia is not only an outstanding surgeon he also provided excellent communication on a regular basis prior to and after my wife’s surgery. He explained the procedure (in laymen’s terms). Following surgery Dr. Peraglia has continued to let us know what to expect and how my wife is progressing. Dr. Peraglia, through his communication and professionalism was able to bring balance to the lives of my wife and family during a very stressful time..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
Dr. Peraglie is the most amazing Dr. He helped my mother through every step of her surgery and even after made us feel so comfortable he isn’t just a Dr. he treats you like family. 5 stars isn’t enough for him but is the highest I can give on here. Thank you from our family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
Very good at explaining the procedure and explaining what the results would be. He told me the procedure would help me with my goals of getting off my medications for high blood pressure and diabetes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
I would recommend him to anyone for any bariatric needs! He did a Mini Gastric Bypass for my dad and was very thorough! He did a great job. He's always available when you need him. Anytime of day. I'll never go anywhere else for our family's bariatric needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
Dr. Peraglie is the most genuine and kindest Doctor. He saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
I would never have my family see any other colorectal surgeon. I am a RN and Dr. Peraglie is the most personable doctor I have ever had the privilege of coming into contact with. I had to have a colon resection and he was there every step of the way making sure I was ok. My triumphs through the healing phase were his also. He made an unbearable situation tolerable. I will forever be grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
Dr. Peraglie is very knowledgeable and caring. He established close contact with me, as a patient, from the beginning of the registration process and was available for any questions or concerns through the entire process. He even talked with me each day of the week following my procedure. I believe him to be totally interested in the best outcomes for his patients. He was excellent at explaining everything about my care and patiently answered all questions. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
In my 35 year career as a medical office manager I have met & worked with several physicians. I feel I know when I meet a physician with that special gift of compassion. I had my initial evaluation today with Dr. Peraglie to schedule a routine colonoscopy, which I have put off way too long. He took time to listen to my concerns and to teach. I was very impressed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
I had the mgb surgery with Dr.Peraglie. From the get go he made me feel like I was important. He was also extremely professional. I am so thankful to have been able to find a Surgeon like Dr.P!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
Dr Peraglie is everything I would hope for in a Doctor/surgeon and more. We couldn't be more satisfied with the care he has provided. Honestly, giving him the rating of five stars isn't good enough. Dr Peraglie deserves ten stars. He is that good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
I am so thankful I met Dr Peraglie. I had a couple of operations before I met him and was in pretty bad shape and had no confidence left in the medical system. Dr Peraglie was the ultimate professional, he took very good care of me and is both honest and sympathetic in his approach. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone and everyone I can. Thank you Dr P, I believe you saved my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
He performed weight loss surgery (the Mini Gastric Bypass) on me 4 1/2 years ago in June of 2011. He was then, and has continued to be, a consummate professional with regard to the surgery and my expectations for its outcome. It was completely successful. I have lost all the weight that I expected to lose, and have seen several medical conditions either resolved or significantly improved. He has no doubt added years to my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?
Having seen other, less caring doctors, in the past with issues of the same nature that led me to visit Dr. Peraglie, I had concerns. However, based on the reviews I found both here and other places on the web, I was hopeful. Dr. Peraglie appreciated my concerns and explained the process we would follow during the exam. Once the exam was finished. He explained the issues very clearly and laid out a treatment plan that was clear and sensible. I would recommend Dr. Peraglie to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cesare Peraglie, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Peraglie?

Insurance accepted

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
AvMed
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Coventry Health Care
Group Plan PPO
Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Medicaid
Tricare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Peraglie treats patients.