Dr. Cesar Katigbak, MD

Dr. Cesar Katigbak, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Silver Creek Family Practice 2500 Canyon Rd Bldg B Bullhead City, AZ 86442 Get Directions

Dr. Cesar Katigbak, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bullhead City, AZ. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Katigbak is affiliated with Western Arizona Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Katigbak's Experience

See how Dr. Katigbak's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Katigbak

Dr. Katigbak accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Katigbak has admitting privileges.

Dr. Katigbak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Katigbak to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Katigbak's Performance
    GOOD
Eureka, CA |
They see you in a timely manor, not good a giving you the results accurately. staff sucks, I would still recommend doctor if he had a different staff. Amanda never gets back to you in time.
Atlanta, GA |
Best doc I have ever been to.Does not bs like other docs.experienced and caring.that is why I keep coming back
in Bullhead City, AZ |
very very good doctor tells me the truth always i read other reviews does not sound like him as I have seen him 3 times already
in Bullhead City, AZ |
My husban and I saw him on the 13th of Sept. We were both new patients from Alabama and needed our scrpts. He had us do blood work and we were told to fast. They told us 3 times they had called in the scripts. This morning we fasted went for our blood tests. My husband was called back to the window and asked for his urine. The Dr nor the nurse didn't tell us he was to collect urine for 24 hrs. The office staff is rude and could care less. We will never return.
in Bullhead City, AZ |
Not a very personable fellow. I just see him for Blood Pressure and cholesterol issues. I have experienced numerous problems with his staff ie; Scheduling and lack of communication. He is often disheveled and inattentive and definitely lacks a friendly bedside manner. A.L.
Laughlin, NV |
He was ok, but his staff is not , they do not respond to emails or phone calls, had billing problems as well as medical records issues- I would not recommend them to anyone-stay away??
in Az |
The most useless doctor have EVER been too. I went to the ER twice for the same symptoms, waiting to get in to see him. After explained what happened, and that the ER doc referred me to a specialist that I can't get in to see for another 11 days (9 days current with daily reoccurrence of extremely painful symptoms) he says oh ok you go see him then. And was done with me. Even after I started crying that I cannot live like this for another 2 weeks he got annoyed with me. I sit here crying in pain
Have you seen Dr. Cesar Katigbak, MD?
Are you Dr. Katigbak?

Compare Dr. Katigbak

}

Dr. Katigbak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Dr. Katigbak does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Katigbak and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of The Philippines / College Of Medicine

Completed in 1995

U Ill Hosp

Completed in 1987

• Tagalog

Dr. Katigbak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Katigbak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Katigbak does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Katigbak and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.