Pain Medicine Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Cesar Euribe, MD
Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management Pain Management Fellowship at Harvard Medical School, Mass General Hospital After Medical School at Cayetano Heredia University in his hometown of Lima Peru, Dr. Euribe moved to Boston, MA in 1974 to complete his internship and Pediatric Residency at the Boston City Hospital. Moved to Ocala with his family and served as a partner in Ocala Pediatrics for several years. Moved to Tampa to complete a residency in Anesthesiology and then back to Boston to complete his Pain Management Fellowship in 1992. Returned to Central Florida to practice Anesthesiology and Pain Management. He founded Central Florida Pain Management now in several locations. Dr. Euribe and his associates are strongly committed to excellence and evidence based scientific medical care. As an experienced Anesthesiologist and fellowship trained pain specialist, he provides his patients with different modalities available in modern Pain Management. Expert in Neuromodulation (spinal cord stimulators), implantable delivery systems for medication management, and ultrasound guided interventions, him and his associates cover a full range of services. Has three grown sons and spends free time traveling with them, cooking, reading and singing. He is now thinking about getting a dog to replace his long time friend Max.

Central Florida Pain Management, The Villages

1503 Buenos Aires Blvd Ste 150

Lady Lake, FL 32159

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Euribe

"We Can Help You" We are a full service pain management office with two locations, one in The Villages and the other in Ocala, Florida. We evaluate each individual and create a specialized treatment plan. Our physicians are highly trained anesthesiologists with expertise in interventional pain management, addiction medicine and the medical management of pain. Our providers have years of experience and know each patient providing continuity of care for our pain patients.

Dr. Euribe's Experience

Dr. Euribe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Boston Medical Center
  • Tampa Genl Hosp
  • Massachusetts General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Euribe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Euribe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Euribe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Euribe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Euribe to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Euribe's Performance
in The Villages, Florida |
This joke of a doctor has a one item menu for pain, stab you in the back with a needle, Very disappointed with my visit, he didnt listen, made up his own mind before I even told him my problem, dont waste your time seeing him unless you want addicted to HIS needle. If i wanted a needle to solve my problem, I'd just become another heroin junkie,.n do it myself,.not pay this quack..
in chicago, ill |
This doctor is the worst pain doctor I've ever been to! I am here in Florida visiting from Chicago and I am staying longer than expected so I needed to get my opiates refilled and he refused and said he does not work with medications. I waited a week to see him for no reason at all. The staff weren't trained enough to tell me that it was a waste of my time and are not familiar enough with his policies and procedures! I would never recommend him!
in Lady Lake, FL |
I have been going to Central Florida Pain Management for 14 years. I can honestly say I have never had an unpleasant experience. Dr Euribe and his staff have always been professional, friendly and understanding. Both Dr Euribe and his PA, Danny McLaughlin, are always patient and will answer all questions. I would highly recommend them for pain management needs.
in The Villages |
I have been going to dr Euribe for 10 years now with great results./ Great staff, great doctor and my pain is gone.!! I get epidural shots for back pain, disks, and he has greatly helped me, I will continue to go to Dr Euribe, he is a nice doctor with a caring attitude. Thank you Dr Euribe ! John Sherwin
in Summerfield Florida |
Dr Euribe is a wonderful doctor. The waiting room has a nice atmosphere, the staff is warm and welcoming, all the patients seem content and friendly, and my overall experience with this office is exceedingly great. I'm happy to have Doctor Euribe as my pain specialist ; he is kind, intelligent, and thorough,understanding, and gives me the care I need.
in Ocala, FL |
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. ERUIBE FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR AND I HAVE FOUND HIM AND DAN MCLAUGHLIN (MIGHT OF SPELLED THAT WRONG) TO BE EXCELLANT. THEY REALLY KNOW WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT. THERE STAFF ARE ALWAYS FRIENDLY. I HAVE HAD TO WAIT FOR A PROCEDURE A LITTLE LONGER THAN I LIKED. HOWEVER IN ALL HONESTY THEY HAD TO TAKE MORE TIME WITH A PREVIOUS PATIENT. IT HAPPENS. I HAD MY DOUBTS THAT THEY COULD HELP ME, I'M GLAD I WAS WRONG.
in Oxford, FL |
Could not care less about my pain problems, only wanted to know when I went on disability, I do not know where he got that info because I have never been on disability in my life, nonsensical questions. Still looking for a competent doctor who can assemble a comprehensive pain management plan.
in The Villages |
I am currently being treated by Dr. Euribe and have found him to be a very compassionate and caring doctor. His approach to a problem or condition is very conservative and doesn't seem to rush to a procedure until I have been told all about what will be done. I have received a number of epidural injections in both my lumbar and cervical and surprisingly the injections have been relatively painless and I have realized a great deal of relief in my symptoms. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.
Lady Lake, FL |
I have never been anywhere that the staff and the Dr. care less about there patients. I have been back 3 times to address the same situation and they still haven't done anything. Dr. Uribe is great at blaming his staff (useless as well), but the truth is he just doesn't care. I will be sending letters to not only the State medical board, but the Villages health too. Dr. Uribe you should be ashamed of yourself. If you don't care just say so. It's much worse when you pretend to care.
in The Villages, FL |
Dr. Euribe all around good guy, give him 5 stars. Great staff everyone there pleasant and helpful, no problems.
in The Villages |
Twice I had wait times over an hour before my procedure.Yesterday my appointment was at 9 a.m. I left the office at 10:25.I laid on the procedure table at least 20 minutes waiting for him.When I told the nurse I was uncomfortable, she said he wants the patient ready when he walks in.It takes less than a minute to get up there, lie down and get prepared.I think it's rude and uncaring for him to keep any patient lying there for that length of time. My husband said everyone who came left before me.
in Lady Lake, FL |
Very unsympathetic, shows no interest in the patient and no time to listen to what you have to say. I will never visit this doctor again.
in Lady Lake, FL |
Terrific staff and very professional staff
in Lady Lake, FL |
I like how the medication management is done, physician assistant is very compassionate. Love the front desk, Candy is sweet and very helpful.
in Lady Lake, FL |
They are very good people here, polite, understanding, kind from the front desk to the back, you name it and its them. This is why I come here
in The Villages FL |
Nice man. Inspires confidence. Excellent technique. Best, least painful injections I have experienced.
in Lady Lake, FL |
I've been coming here for 10 years and I've had a positive experience with all the providers. They've controlled my pain to the point where I have quality of life.
in Lady Lake, FL |
Nothing but good exp, the staff is friendly.
in Ocala |
very good experience. I get injections here and they have been successful everytime. I truly recommend him.
in Lady Lake, FL |
I have been a pt here for several yrs and I have always been well cared for. the providers are the best! Dan, the PA is soo knowledgable and Dr. Euribe is the best with injections.
in Lady Lake, FL |
A lot of education given to me about the use of addictive drugs for pain. He cared and was concerned about long term use of addictive drugs.
in Lady Lake, FL |
this is the third pain mgmt dr i have been to, and i like this practice the best! the staff, the dr are on time and responsive to my needs and concerns.
in Lady Lake, FL |
Dr. Euribe has been treating me for severe neck and back pain for several years. He uses different methods to control my pain. I find him to be a professional, kind, knowledgeable doctor.
in Leesburg, FL |
I found him to be very professional and answered several of my concerns with my lower back pain.
in Lady Lake, FL |
Dr. Euribe has been my pain doctor for 15 years. I wouldn't go to anyone else, I really enjoy him as well as this great office staff that he has.
Lady Lake, FL |
Dr. Euribe has a tender heart and cares about the welfare of his patients. Very precise in protocols of procedure he is performing.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr Euribe is very upfront and smart. He's very polite and respectful. The care he gave me took care of my pain!
in Ocala, FL |
The staff is friendly and attentive including the Drs and Pas. I never have to wait long to be seen.
in Ocala, FL |
My experience with Dr euribe is good. The providers listen to me and take good care of me. My pain is well managed. I love this place!
in Ocala, FL |
since I started here with Dr Euribe I have been passed around. I am changing Drs again.
in Ocala, FL |
My experience here is great. I have been with Dr Euribe for years. Dr Euribe has my pain under control.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr Euribe is very straight forward and gives 5 start care. The staff is friendly and courteous.
Ocala, FL |
Dr Euribe is very professional, compassionate and very caring. Dr Euribe took care of my issue right away. I love the staff they are wonderful, pleasant, everybody always has a smile on their face. The providers here rock! I highly recommend their care! The front desk girls are very helpful and fast service. I call in with a problem and they call you back right away!
in Ocala, FL |
Thorough and competent. The PA is incredible. I was listened to and treated very well by this office. I would recommend them to anyone interested in pain treatment.
in Tavares, fl |
Dr. Euribe has a great bed side manner, always explains what he is doing so there are no surprises.
in The Villages Fl |
Very consider... Willingness to help. Love all the Dr's here. They go out of their way to make sure you have what you need! If they can't help you they will help you find someone else that can specialize in providing you what you need! I am positive you will get all the help you need.
Ocala, FL |
He was very rude from the start, didnt even evaluate my husband just asked why he was there, when we tried to explain he cut us off and it was all about him, how he was in so much pain for his knee and how my husband needs to just go back to work and deal with the pain like he is. Asked how my husband got the insurance he has then told my husband that he was addicted to the medication his Previous dr had him on. He said my husbands insurance wouldn't cover what he wanted to do so have a good day
in Lady Lake, FL |
I've been coming to this Dr. office for over 10 years and have excellent experience with every Dr., PA and Nurse I have seen. Everyone is very interested in helping my needs and has been very understanding and always willing to listen to my questions and needs for my pain. The office staff here is also very helpful and makes me feel special and at home with every visit. They are very professional and up to date with any problem i may have regarding insurance or appointments.
in Ocala, FL |
He and his staff have been the greatest for me. They have managed my pain for over two years now and have helped me reduse my pain. I have never had any problems with the care I have received here.
in Ocala FL |
I love this practice. I have been coming here for over 10 years with chronic pain issues and have been helped to have a much better quality of life. In addition to Dr. Euribe I have been very satisfied with PA Mc Laughlin . He also has helped me to deal with issues that pt's with lifelong chronic pain regularly experience. The staff is wonderful and cheerful . From time to time I have a wait but never excessive and it happens at medical offices mostly over issues they cannot control.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Euribe and his staff are very friendly had a great experience in and out would recommend to anyone.
in Groveland Fl. |
Dr. Euribe has been treating me for over a year and a half. He has continued to treat me for my pain on my entire spine and hasn't given up on trying to improve my qualify of life. I have had this problem for over 10 years and have been to numerous pain management Doctor's. Dr. Euribe hasn't pushed me aside and treated me as if i am just another number. Dr. Euribe really cares. All of his staff are eager to assist you with kindness and compassion and a smile. Thank you
in Lady lake, FL |
Wouldn't let patient talk told me to get off the patient bed and sit on uncomfortable chair so he could sit on the patient bed he said he wouldn't help me unless I brought x-rays after I was referred from my family doctor told him where my pain was and he said I don't believe you didn't even look at me was extremely rude disrespectful and had a very bad attitude. Do not recommend!!
The Villages, FL |
He does not listen to patients or other Doctors advice. He thinks he is Google and knows everything. Was sent to have a specific treatment and did what he wanted to do padding his bills with unrequested procedures and tests. He prescribed medication against other doctors orders then were dangerous to my health. He is arrogant, rude and talks over patients. On more then one occasion he had a canine roaming around in his offices including where surgical procedures were done. Do not recommend.
in Lady lake, FL |
Worst bedside manner ever! I was surprised that a medical doctor could be so rude & still have patients coming to him! He completely ignored my well being during a spinal injection treatment, which caused me much more pain than before treatment. He was very mean & disrespectful to his nurse the entire time I was there. Most of his staff were very kind & pleasant accept for his scheduler, who also was very rude & condescending.
Lady Lake, FL |
I have recommended family and friends to Dr. Euribe. I have been a patient for many years and he is an excellent physcian and provides quality health care services in Pain Management. The office staff is very nice and professional. In my experience I find Dr. Euribe to be open, honest and very direct with me regarding my healthcare which is what I believe any patient would want from thier physician.
Ocala, FL |
very rude, blamed everything on weight, put down my previous dr. yelled at this nurse 2x in front of me. he actually told me he had a few numbers of drug dealers he could give me!! told me he didnt have my records there was no need for pain management cause there was nothing wrong with me. Meanwhile his nurse gave me my whole packet of tests back to me said they didnt need them. He will belittle you, & did i mention after he was paid, told me he didnt take out of state patients,im here 5mo.
in ocala fl |
terrible worse dr i ever went to very rude told me i was fat and he has 100 lbs on me i left in tears terrible dr
in ocala.fl |
the worst dr i have ever seen was rude called me fat and him and his nurse are 100lbs each bigger then me he would not even let me talk very very rude do no recommend
Have you seen Dr. Cesar Euribe, MD?
Are you Dr. Euribe?

• CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
    Group Plan PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
    Medicare Advantage HMO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio