Dr. Celso Silva Filho, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Silva Filho

Shady Grove Fertility- Tampa Bay

5016 W Cypress St Tampa, FL 33607

Dr. Celso Silva Filho, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Faculty of Medicine of Jundiai in 1991 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, gynecology, and more.

Dr. Silva Filho accepts

Dr. Silva Filho accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Silva Filho treats your condition or procedure

• Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Uterine Fibroids

As an Infertility and Reproductive Endocrinology specialist, I feel privileged and inspired by helping couples to achieve the dream of parenthood. I believe that it is fundamentally important to always hear what my patients have to say, and to be extremely sensitive to my patients' experiences and feelings during the challenges of infertility therapy.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Silva Filho

Dr. Silva Filho?
Dr. Silva Filho's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Celso Silva Filho, MD
Dr. Salvia is the most professional, humane and successful fertility doctor I've ever met. After four years of pregnancy, after a few well-known clinics in Tampa, I found Dr. Sylvia, and from the very first moment I knew I was no longer in a well-oiled system I knew I was in good hands and trusted him every step of the way, thank God and thank Dr. Silvia today I'm pregnant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Celso Silva Filho, MD?
Dr. Silva was absolutely wonderful! He took as long as we needed at every appointment, however long that took, and never made us feel rushed. He answered all of my questions and others I didn't know I had. I especially appreciated that he was honest about plans moving forward based on results so I always knew what was happening and felt more in control. He was kind, patient and personally called me multiple times to explain results. I can't recommend him enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Celso Silva Filho, MD?
We would like to thank Dr. Silva for the great help in fulfilling our dream to have a baby. From the very first appointment with him, we felt very comfortable and satisfied with his knowledge and without any hesitations we started our first IVF ever. Everything were taken care of with passion and love. All of his staff , especially Rebekah and Emily were very compassionate with their job. I don’t have any issues with the financial dept. because of Nancy. They worked as a GREAT team overall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Celso Silva Filho, MD?
I had an extremely negative experience. I had an underlying condition, which prevented pregnancy unless it was addressed first. Rather than listening to me when I said my goal at the time was to resolve that issue so that down the line I could work on conceiving, he told me that he refused to help me unless my current goal was to actively get pregnant. Additionally, he did not make me feel confident that he understood endometriosis, fibroids, cysts, etc - all things which can prevent pregnancy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Celso Silva Filho, MD?
I was nervous when I first started this journey but that went away as soon as I met Dr. Silva.he made me feel comfortable & hopeful; he was not only professional but also very caring & positive & made me feel good about the whole process.He answered all my questions, removed all my doubts, & eased all of my concerns, as promised & by the grace of God, he made our dream come true... I became pregnant on my first IUI cycle. His staff is also amazing, nurses were sweet & returned calls promptly. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Celso Silva Filho, MD?
Dr. Silva is our fertility doctor and worked with us for 2 years to achieve our dreams of becoming parents at 41 years old. We tried
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Celso Silva Filho, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Silva Filho?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Silva Filho treats patients.