Family Medicine  |
Dr. Celia Servin, MD
Dr. Celia Servin, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Waco, TX. She is 33 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Servin is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin.

FAMILY HEALTH CENTER

1600 Providence Dr

Waco, TX 76707

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Servin

Dr. Servin's Experience

Dr. Servin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Servin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Servin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Servin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Servin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Servin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Servin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Servin to family and friends
1.2
Dr. Servin's Performance
    GOOD
Austin, TX |
I have been going to SAMC for 6 years. First time seeing Dr. Servin. She never introduced herself, seemed uninterested, bored, unfriendly. Didn't ask any questions about my history. She never looked at me unless I made her by asking her questions. Poor bedside manner. Did nothing for me only to suggest if i didn't seem to be getting better to make another appointment.
Austin, TX |
I went to her after years of upper epigastric pain. After waiting some time in her office about 50 min past my appointment time, she walked in the exam room and was very cold and abrupt. I told her that I take acid reducer multiple times throughout the day and I have a horrible gnawing pain that wakes me up at night and if I do not constantly eat. She told me to go on Prilosec and left. So unwelcoming and cold. She should be in research rather than working with patients.
Dr Servin is a lousy doctor. I agree with the other reviewers who say she doesn't seem interested in her patients. I went in for a pre-employment physical in May 2017. She made no attempt to establish a rapport with me as a new patient. I think the first time she looked at me rather than her computer screen was when she checked me for a hernia. She failed to order the tests required by my employer and didn't even submit the form as I had been told she would. I will not see that quack again!
Austin Texas |
This place has amazing doctors, one of you should really help Dr. Servin. She needs guidance, walks into the room like she's bored already, no introduction. Looks at you like she has no idea what you're saying. She's a doctor, I'm confident she's smart just needs to learn how doctors should act with patience. I literally wanted to run out. I'm sure I was not the best at my job and one point or another...but as a Dr. more is expected as we are in here not for fun or by choice.
in Austin, Texas |
I was seeing a Dr. At South Austin Med Clinic who was AWESOME, but he retired. Dr. Servin took his place, so I see her now. DO NOT see Dr. Servin. She is rude and tried to take me off a medication I've been taking for years that I need. (Adhd) She does not spend time to talk to her patients. I did not feel comfortable discussing my medical issues with her because she was dismissive and judgemental. I do not feel valued as one of her patients. Go see any other doctor at SAMC, but not her.
Have you seen Dr. Celia Servin, MD?
Are you Dr. Servin?